Are there any prominent Hollywood people who actually publicly supported Trump...

Are there any prominent Hollywood people who actually publicly supported Trump? Also post characters you believe would support trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hexkTAnrk_4
climate.nasa.gov/evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=T-j5XWo1fPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stallone and van damme did

Snoop Dogg did but he only acknowledged it after the win. Also Vegeta from DBZ would have.
youtube.com/watch?v=hexkTAnrk_4

maybe not so prominent, but james woods and jon voight

>Archie bunker
>tony soprano
>don draper
>al swearengen

These guys would all go for him

So basically all the few real men in Hollywood

rly make me tink...

Don Draper wouldn't vote

ceo of marvel pictures supported him bigly

I keep seeing this video and I love the music.

Javert would have voted McMullin

Homer Simpson

Jerry Bruckheimer donated to Jeb so he probably voted Trump

guessing at older A-listers that secretly backed him

Tom Hanks
Tom Cruise
Steven Spielberg
Arnold (claimed not to but I don't believe it)
Bruce WIllis obviously

Wouldn't have guessed that.

A lot of the cops in The Wire.

>Tom Cruise
He's pro-science so would never vote Republican (who are against climate change). Cruise is literally a sciencetologist. Climate change is real.

>Tom Hanks
He trashed him like 30 different times.

Not really.

Unless you're top-tier or retired, you risk having your future career stone-walled by some intolerant leftist producer with a grudge.

Hollywood's a true bastion of tolerance.

pls tell me youre joking and not actually retarded

>implying climate change isn't real
climate.nasa.gov/evidence

what about Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp they've both been fucked over lately. neither said they gave a fuck about hillary so you assume trump.

I refuse to believe that so many people in Hollywood bought in to the bullshit. Many probably trashed Trump to keep getting paid, then went and voted for him. It's not like their opinions mean shit to anyone with half a brain anyway.

who fucking cares
China is building two coal plants a week

>Arnold (claimed not to but I don't believe it)
:/

Arnold obviously didn't vote for Hillary

>hanks and spielberg

lol no

>whelp, the government says so, so I guess it's true. We need to pay more taxes.

>Hanks
>Spielberg

not a chance
Cruise is so into scientology I don't think he cares either way

the rest I think are possible

What's that song?

Republicans are pro Israel

what the fuck does science have to do with scientology

Elliott in Scrubs was a Republican
Plus J.D. and Turk both said in that ep that they hated Hillary.

fuckin scientists always lyin and gettin me pissed

Al bundy

It literally does not matter.

We could go ALL OUT on cleaner energy and reducing our emissions, and China will still kill the planet

Donald trump from the apprentice

Peoe from big cities with a lot of money don't vote trump.
This election was about the gap between rich and poor, not social issues.
If clinton had campaigned on addressing this instead of middle-upper class bullshit she might have one.
Why do you think Bernie was so popular?

Mel Gibson

You realize there are scientists that think it's bullshit, right?

Hell, there are scientists that think smoking doesn't cause cancer.

"Scientist" isn't an incorruptible position of authority. Companies and agencies can hire researchers to do very specific "research" that produces exactly the results they need in order to market something.

>scientist always tell the absolute truth

Newfriends please go

Taylor Swift

Not an argument

I literally have to know what this song is please.

ICP probably voted Trump

What is the point of lying about climate change

It's in the description, friend

no publicly supporting a racist and an idiot would lead to a lot of awkward situations on set i guess

it's in the video description, you lazy faggots

You do know Cruise and pretty much every scientologist join just for the tax evasion, right?

Fuck off he's not racist. He has never said anything in the campaign that disparages a race.

Inb4 muslims and Mexicans. Not a race fag

go back to the protest you salty man

>“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day… . I think the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.“

definitely not racist tho

Negan

Source? Plus, he's kind of right. There are lots of hardworking black guys but they are usually not brought up in that culture.

Here in our country there were a lot of celebrity supporters for Duterte. Sure they were outnumbered but there were a lot that publicly supported him.

In your country. barely any public figure supported Trump. He got trashed, called names by almost everyone in the public spotlight. Most likely its media bias, but did anyone besides Stallone and Van Damme well known names publickly supported Trump at all? Why did no one speak up? Now that he won, are they coming out and admitting that he voted for him?

>laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.
>not racist
>true

ok senpai

It is a trait in blacks. Not ALL blacks. But stereotypes come from somewhere. I don't mean it to be rude. In America it is definitely part of the culture and white people are some of the biggest causes. Trump knows that democrats have aided and abetted the welfare state of blacks. He wants to help.

Dee Snyder from Twisted Sister supported him from early on, though he said he was disturbed by a lot of what Trump said. Dee said he supported Trump because Trump supported him during the Tipper Gore music censorship stuff back when.

It was actually a royalty free song too. Good shit.

>Hell, there are scientists that think smoking doesn't cause cancer.

And it's the same ones who think humans don't cause climate change

I believe that Trump believes in Climate Change but he does believe that some of the information has been skewed to lower the United States' status. Also, he knows other countries will not listen to it so it is being used to manipulate us.

he's not even a B lister. I'm looking for some big name celebrity like Stallone that publicly supported Trump. Or are they too much of a cuck to publicly support him?

haha Snoop never supported him but I love this video

So are you going to stop developing countries from relying on cheap/dirty energy and stifle their economic growth with green energy they have no infrastructure for while we can slowly transition without too much damage after relying on that dirty energy earlier ourselves?

Sounds racist.

i really don't get this whole thing about Climate Change. China doesn't care about this shit since from their perspective they need to grow more. Why should america cuck themselves with these climate change shit if other competitive countries will not?

races of people and different. genders are different. not everyone is mario in mario kart, some people are toad, some people are bowser. genetic differences are not necessarily a bad thing or something to be afraid of.

Exactly, also if we keep making greater advancements we could possibly figure out a real way to conserve energy. If we are too poor to do anything we will never find it.

William Shatner

Go look at his twitter

Yep. And Captain Kirk would vote Trump.

>the earth is already fucked so let's just get there faster in case we find a cure somehow

No wonder trump won

>Vegeta from DBZ would have.

Chris Sabat is a shilldawg, he's been blubbering ever since Tuesday.

No, I'm saying slowing down our economy and putting people out of jobs while China does the opposite will not help the Earth. We will then have to forget about the environment entirely.

>every single second and third world country is busy chopping down its forests and ramping up industry at an exponential scale

Whelp, better raise taxes on the middle class some more and force them to buy "new" energy from sources that are mysteriously close to wall street and investment firms that also got bailed out by Obama!

>tony soprano
>republican

kys

he never said this

Money.

There is an entire industry competing against coal/oil who would LOVE to get some million and billion dollar federal "grants"(bailouts/welfare) for meeting the needs of federally mandated green energy standards.

>Hillary
America is now Sweden-tier in terms of cuckliness. Another small drop of globalism in a glass that fills so slowly very few even notice.

>Trump
America is now a meme. He won't do anything, and he definitely won't be making anything great again. He'll make a few changes that benefit him and those of equal wealth, but his radical days are behind him now.

Also, considering Trump won, I have to ask: why do so many Americans cling to the "small businesses" meme? As long as massive chains like Wallmart exist, and online shopping from Amazon has never been cheaper, why do Americans keep thinking that small businesses are the future?

Red from that 70's show
Cartman

didn't he make most of his money stealing from big construction projects and shit

The Godfather also Trump, Italians are Catholic

James Woods did.

I also suspect Mark Wahlberg voted Trump. He seems like the type.

Probably a lot of WWE superstars too

Pretty much.

Not sure about Draper. He might have too much vested in stability and establishment money to vote for Trump. He'd probably go with a typical Republican usually, but Hillary out of concern.

Your logic doesn't follow. Just because someone is worse never makes being "bad" okay.

Just because China produces tons of emissions doesn't mean that we shouldn't try and reduce our emissions.

I shouldn't have to spell that out for you. That should be easily understood.

You are correct, there are some. But the vast, vast majority are in agreement that climate change is real, and that anthropogenic climate change is also real.

You can find opposition for every stance, doesn't make that opposition true, or even valid for that matter.

Ex. Evolution

Trump isn't a normal Republican.

Trump is also going to spend a trillion bucks on infrastructure construction and deregulate the banks. That's almost like a giant free access ATM to the mob.

Chris Pratt I'd assume voted trump.

I believe Trump is NOT a republican at all. He is a nationalist.

ooh yeah that's the first A lister that I do thing would vote Trump, gonna go stalk his social media to see if he said anything

*facist

Also, these guys from The Wire;

Trump got 50% of the union vote, which is kind of fucking crazy for a post Nixon Republican.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-j5XWo1fPI

Yeah I'd say that a lot of the wire would have voted for him, even some of the black guys

Stop calling it Climate Change. It's 99% of the reason no one gives a shit about the subject.

Just stick with Greenhouse Effect - Everyone gets the picture then.

>Oh, yeah, like a Greenhouse

Fucking call it the Hotbox Effect if you want, but "Climate Change"?

It's like trying to get people on board with Gun Control by calling the issue "Dying People".

>When will Washington get off it's ass and do something about Dying People

He was elected because of the shit that BLM pulled and the SJW fucking safe spaces shit, sorry senpai. But we need to fix it.

lets just roll the dice baby, nothin more american than that

"Climate change" is the correct term. Or if you want to be even more specific about the matter, "anthropogenic climate change".

Remember when it was called "global warming". Well, that didn't quite capture the problem, whereas "climate change" does a better job at describing the whole thing.

You can almost liken it to evolution and natural selection. The "greenhouse effect" is like natural selection in that they contribute to climate change and evolution respectively. Climate change is more than the greenhouse effect, and evolution is more than natural selection.

Let's send a ship up there to fix it baby!

We aint reducing shit, cuck

We are going to increase it

Draper doesn't vote