"I think this just might be my masterpiece"

>"I think this just might be my masterpiece"
>cuts to "WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY QUENTIN TARANTINO"

what did he mean by this?

He finally made the Jewish propaganda kino he had always dreamed of.

>operation kino
>its a flick

How is it Jewish propaganda again? All of the Jews in this film are literally the bad guys...

it's literally a Jewish power fantasy, featuring the massacre of nazi soldiers, brutal forehead carving of swastikas into nazis' foreheads, the burning of the upper class nazis in a theatre, the brutal peppering of Hitler with lead until there's nothing recognizable left. it's what every jew dreams of doing.

They shoahed the nazis a good time

>nazis laugh with joy in a theater as they watch americans get slaughtered on screen
>seconds later, americans laugh with joy in a theater as thet watch nazis get slaughtered on screen
idc what you contrarian jerks think about tarantino this is fucking kino

tbf it's his only good film since 1997

Go to bed Quentin

>be American
>go to the movies
>get shot

It's like poetry.

Man Holmes was the biggest faggot

Holy shit

I agree with you
It was on the nose but what the fuck would you expect from Tarantino
I'm still surprised it's good as it is

This, Tarantino was basically criticizing the audience for cheering for extreme violence against the nazis, Tarantino is a genius

>make movie that re-surges your career
pretty simple

Thats the shallow view. What it really did was make put jews in their enemies shows (the muslims) and showed them as extremist terrorist suicide bombers

It's past your bedtime Quentin

That Quentin wanted to show how much he hates nazis and how much he feels for the plight of the Overlords of Zion.

HELLA EBIN SHITPOST BRO :^)

Fuck off kike.

>Nazis acted bravely and humanely in this movie
>the hunters are brutal savages

really makes you think

this. its my favourite Tarantino flick

Everyone knows the dick sucking scene in H8ful Eight is Tarantino's masterpiece.