Official poll tracker:

>Official poll tracker:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8

>ARE NIGE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>Sup Forums MAKES THE NEWS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625503/The-neo-Nazi-swastika-breast-Vote-Leave-badge-vest-Holocaust-deniers-EDL-fascists-posing-Kray-twins-grave-violent-thugs-racists-hijacking-Brexit-campaign.html

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6986518/Queen-hailed-as-a-backer-of-Brexit.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/18/queen-backs-brexit-headline-in-the-sun-was-inaccurate-press-watchdog-rules

>TRUMP BACKS BREXIT
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1291449/Trump-Brexit-Britain-wouldn-t-punished-leaving-EU.html

>COMMIE CORBYN SABOTAGES REMAIN CAMPAIGN - A B S O L U T E - M A D M A N
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7189294/Remain-campaign-in-chaos-after-Jeremy-Corbyn-attacks-Project-Fear-and-dismisses-anti-Brexit-forecasts-as-hysterical-hype.html

>EU ON SUICIDE WATCH. ABANDON EU SUPERSTATE UTOPIAN DREAMS SAYS TUSK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36429331

>NIGEL PUTS £1000 BET ON BREXIT AT 5/2
twitter.com/UKIP/status/738353996352618496

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Na360I-dfXg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Judy

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8

Reminder to watch and share this video as far as you can.

This man is an oratory god.

Anyone got that video of the english countryside narrated by that guy talking about old England and Chaucer?

>Brexit: The Movie
>935,379 views

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>no brit/pol/ in the OP
YOU HAD ONE JOB

Let's hope Ramadam happenings get on the way, we could do with that extra push.

Half of those are prolly mine haha

That's a lot of links. Why do you think I'm going to click them all?

I tried to delete the thread literally the second after I posted it but it wouldn't let me for some reason. We'll just have to make do for now.

You haven't been able to delete your own thread for well over a year now.

Thread deleting has been gone for a while now.

Daily reminder that despite Camerons implication the UK has not fully left recession, that manufacturing and exports are on decline and is still deep in the shit
Daily reminder that a leave vote will deepen said recession
Daily reminder that Brexit will solve non of the issues alienated onto it and that much of its issues were pushed for by british governments
Daily reminder that the UK will not leave the common market if it leaves the EU, and thus will be doubly cucked

L I T E R A L L Y N O W A Y Y O U C A N W I N

> the UK has not fully left recession
What the fuck are you talking about? 'Recession' isn't just a buzzword, it has a very clear meaning and the UK simply isn't in one. That's not to say that the West isn't due another economic calamity but neither remaining in or leaving the EU will protect the UK from it.

I miss nat soc Sup Forums.

Best Brit/pol/ meme decides my vote. You have until 4 p.m.

Share the greatest art known to man

Who's comfy shit posting from their garden with a beer lads?

Here's a good meme. Now vote Leave.

Heyyyy... You're that qst guy!

Another thing to consider are the recent businesses and industries suffering problems, despite us being in the EU. Tatar steel, BHS, etc.

If it had happened a few months or so after we left the EU, could you imagine the screeching from the Remain side? Good lord.

While everyone is leaving the EU and NATO... TTIP, TPP, and TISA are still out there.

I hate globalism anons, it's literally 21st century warfare.

LEAVE.

LEEEEEEEEEAVE

Leave

>no one needs gingers

low bantz kate gingers are master race evolved supreme whites

Vote Leave

Please vote leave. youtube.com/watch?v=Na360I-dfXg

I'm listening to The Fatherland and they're talking having families as usual

t. Badly sunburnt man

the steel issue was caused by the UK.

Cameron veto'd any attempt to impose import taxes on chinese steel

[THIS POST IS UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSORED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]
you shut up

Nah not me mate, I've just come online as I was shooting this morning then got dragged on a walk by girlfriend in the midday sun...

Based Delingpole, he should run as a MP come all the by-elections when all the previously supposedly 'Europsceptic' Tory MPs supporting Remain are outed by their local party associations.

mouz benis :DD

>Based Delingpole, he should run as a MP

He was going to stand in 2015 but he failed the UKIP psychiatric evaluation test, lol.

9/10 Top kek, it would be more realistic if the Faragereik troops force the Islamic commies into drinking an English IPA instead of Guinness?

Interdesting....

>UKIP psychiatric evaluation test

How the hell do does one fail that? I can't imagine they even have people standing for them at all if such thing exists!

>gif

what the fuck aussies

A fucking Leaf

That's really blew up in the last few days

Yes, but you can bet that former Remainers would point at it and go "Look at this! If we were in the EU this would not happen!"

I love you and I want you to vote leave so I can give you a cuddle, tell you well done and buy you a drink.

Maybe some ficki ficki, I'll bring a bottle of GHB with me just in case.

Sound alright?

Also
>.webm related
This will happen to us if we don't leave, by October 2016 a new mandatory quota will be imposed which overwrites our current "opt in" scheme.

So we literally will have no choice but to accept the minimum of 90,000 rapefugees on top of the current levels of mass migration we have.

So...

Hopefully Brexit puts an end to TTIP, at least in Europe anyway, most of us know that it's bad and that it's dangerous.

The EU and things like it are just layers in the globalist no-borders program.
Removing the EU wouldn't kill globalism, but it'd get rid of one of the layers, weakening it, and bringing its total death a step closer.

>voting for a literal cowardly bitch who supported a war he was scared to fight in himself
D R A F T
O
D
G
E
R

m8 your in the wrong thread

What?

But I offered a hug ;_;

Amazing.

I mean the webm.

>yanks
Every time

too bad half those views are from unemployed marxists and american polacks. the thing is most true brits are too busy working very long hours because ahmed's children are hungry. and that's how they control you. you want to protest but you cant because you want to cling on to your luxury. americans want to do the same but they have their own bills to pay. they are just not willing to gamble

I gib u hug now.

Betty gud

I'm sweating here lads.

It's now or never.

Half-time poll.
Good memes lads. The Leave is on 100% at the moment. Those pesky remainers better not drop some dank memes.

those refugees look like breddy nice guys tho. You can tell from a 10 second clip, right?

Britbongs please rank the Commonwealth countries from your favourite to least favourite

Indeed, hard workers! They were very busy on New Years Eve.

What about my offer a hug? Do you not want a hug?

They're not building a European army they said.
They're not building a united states of Europe they said.

You're fucking kidding me is this a real tweet??

What did Martin Schulz mean by this?

Do you guys really think that voting to leave will fix anything? We'll lose the European immigration that balances out all the shitskins that we get and their high birth rate. Our government already controls non-EU immigration but they refuse to lower it. If you want change, leaving the EU and fucking us economically doesn't help.

>My house is on fire
>My solution is to bomb it.

Any government with a pair of bollocks could leave the EU right now if they wished

Anglosphere God-tier
All other commonwealth realms with Queen as Head of State, bro-tier
Rest: tier

He fell for it. The EU has the stated objective of destroying nationalism. It has filled its capital city, Brussels, with 25% muslims (as of 2006!!!). The main EU power, Germany, literally imported 1.5 million and counting muslim invaders and other assorted shitskins in 2015. In 2020 all of those people will have EU passports and are already lining up in their tens of thousands on the coastlines facing the UK as well as thousands of others who have been able to just walk across the Continent because of Schengen. It enables and encourages the concept of mass immigration, no borders and racemixing.The EU is the globalist anti-christ. It is the source of the very idea of shitskin invasion.

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.
-Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, Practical Idealism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

It's like the first step.

>The President of European Parliment can say this and nobody cares

SHUT IT DOWN

Better vote to stay in then! I'm sure the Netherlands and all the other EU states who are counting on us leaving will understand, I'm sure another opportunity of this scale will come round soon.

>tfw winning

Just wait, the Leave campaign is still got a few more ticks in the bag before the 23rd...

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Scots?

Europeons, please RT this to him:

The United States has 22,547 Governments at the federal, state, county, and city level.

>showing the official mark to the world

If you're gonna go to prison for election offences you might as well do it for Nige.

52% is the LEAVE ceiling
55% is the REMAIN ceiling
The lower the undecided, the higher the REMAIN

I am sorry, but if logic holds up, this is a classic win for REMAIN

>In 2020 all of those people will have EU passports
Five years + they have to pass citizenship and language tests and so on. They won't all automatically come here. It's nothing compared to the numbers we already let in every year that we already control.
You guys don't seem to realise it, but the migrant crisis basically doesn't affect us. We have something called the English Channel. For the rest of Europe the migrant crisis is finally settling down now that the migrants have been BTFO in Greece, so it shouldn't be an ongoing problem.

H982 FKL

>we didn't exit so the fuck you will

Fuck this gay earth. We deserve only war and extinction.

>Schulz

We actually have one federal government, 50 state government, numerous local governments - not to mention county divisions and the like. Nice try by the globalist Jew though!

> tfw no based Clarkson, Hammond and May on BBC 2 tonight at 8 pm anymore...

Don't make us do this

>Daily reminder for you to get a political education

Agreed, sadly.

Leave-a-roo

Lulz

My sister's closet homo ex tried to stand as a Tory MSP several years ago and I looked through his application paperwork. They wanted to know absolutely everything about you - sexual interests, number of past partners, etc.

wRonG ThREaDz

Found the shill

Apologies. I hate us too.
We were right-wing until the 1980s. We were also keen on Thatcher but the Scottish society has swiftly re-written that part of history.

>Low political interest
Where were you when normies saved us from globalism.

I will be here laughing at your tears when Remain wins

Clarkson isn't based by any stretch of the imagination.
Best buddies with his Chipping neighbour Davey Cameron and, after a career of running down the European project, comes out in favour of it after his pal pressured him to. Clarkson is a cuck amongst cucks.

we also have a constitution in place for the sole purpose of restricting the power of the federal government over the people which the EU certainly does not have and does not want

Migrantion isn't the only problem though. Look at shit like
If these slimy globalists get an even tighter grip on Europe's governments they'll push enrichment even further, regardless of geography or public opinion, and Europe can kiss all her borders and democracy goodbye.

At least the Falklands will still be ours :^)

God I love you burgers

Dave probably has some top quality blackmail on him so he coerced him into being pro-Remain in an attempt to appeal to the plebs.