Redpill me on these guys

Redpill me on these guys

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not fake news in that they don't outright lie about what happened 100% of the time, but they do the same thing every news outlet does which is tell little white lies and they distort what people say by quoting them out of context. People act like CNN are pioneers in this shit. Fox News, Breithbart, MSNBC, RT, you name it. They all do the same thing. They all have an agenda, and audience, and a profit margin.

FINDING OUT THE MEDIA IS DISHONEST IS NOT A REVELATION IF YOU HAVE EYES AND EARS.

like all news outlets they push their agenda

CNN once made a whole post about how being a cuck is good for you I can't made this one up.

You're doing the same thing CNN does by basing your opinion on a confirmation bias. Great job! The cycle continues. Midwesterner?

OP here, lmao the fuck? im just trying to get more of an argument with cold hard faxx. some faggot i know glorifies CNN and all i see it being is just some leftist propaganda machine, but i cant really prove it myself with just my accusations.

Op pt.2
i just see cnn as bs
i just need dirt on these guys to piss off my lefty friend

FAKE NEWS ORCHESTRATED BY JEWS AND LIBERALS TO BRAINWASH THE MASSES INTO ACCEPTING THEIR LEFT WING PRO-JEW AGENDAS

>leftist propaganda machine
Well then don't subscribe to leftist thought if you dislike it. There will always be people in positions of power who have opinions you don't like. That doesn't make it propaganda.

All opinion is confirmation biased as you cannot perceive anything without it. All facts are based on a bias that those things are true because your fallible senses.

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Literally the first link on GOOGLE search. Weak af you lads.

Propaganda.
Double Think.

>All opinion is confirmation biased as you cannot perceive anything without it.
No that is a flat out lie.

>All facts are based on a bias that those things are true because your fallible senses.
No that is a flat out lie.

didn't acknowledge the point but I never expected you to

lol i dont subscribe to cnn, i just end up seeing it in places i go. like friends houses or diners and some sports bars and whatnot. im not giving them any views/clicks

propaganda

Please don't be this fucking stupid. CNN is the biggest left wing propaganda machine in the world. That's all it is.

okay well then good for you

>Believe me folks. That's all there is.
convinced me of your point of view.

>report the 'news' that people want to hear
>increase viewer base
>charge more for advertising
>profit
just like any other media outlet

The most trusted name in news

And so is your breathing and hearbeat

>redpill me
CNN is trumps personal puppeteered news network who pump out fake news. End of story, happy now user?

Their job is to import as many third worlders as possible to destroy wages. They work for the elite and they hate you. Also they want to disarm you.

wow dude

well,
prop·a·gan·da
ˌpräpəˈɡandə
noun
derogatory
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

it seems to me, it is indeed propaganda. but just my opinion honestly. ill let you all decide but meh

No Trump wants to disarm you lol.

Their website reports on two main types of stories: Opinion and Analysis. Guess what? Those mean the same thing. Also, Van Jones is a dumb nigger.

Should their opinion really matter? theyre supposed to be a news source, credible sources need to be unbiased. if you have an opinion, youre biased. they should just stick to news

Am I wrong?

CNN have a left-wing bias. No person with a functioning brain watches it.

>Hillary is so ahead in the polls she is not even thinking about Donald Trump anymore

>CNN have a fake-news bias. No person with a functioning brain watches it.

Fix'd

I don't understand this channel. How comes they're always getting busted for like, setting up fake stories and not covering their tracks enough so they end up getting called out so easily? Like, at least do all the "due diligence" beforehand so you don't end up getting caught for fake stuff. I bet the other biggies like MSNBC do it too but at least they don't get caught.

Also, lol wouldn't it just be easier to tell the truth?

News outlet for left wing retards, people who only believe what they want to believe and actively avoid everything that goes against their world view. CNN feeds their delusions 24/7, it's what we call an "easy sell"

also, I'll admit I'm pretty clueless when it comes to politics but how come CNN and MSNBC always seem to be favoring Liberal stuff? I thought the news was supposed to be just that: news and not obviously picking sides. Fuck that. I might have a budding interest in politics someday but as of now (and probably ever) I'd NEVER align with Democrats and Liberals. They seem slimy and try to make themselves out to be like they're all "for the people" and stuff; meanwhile they're living in mansions with gates surrounding them and armed guards wherever they go, yet they'll yell & scream about gun control. What, it's ok for them to be protected by them but regular people can't protect themselves by having a gun? Yeah, fuck that. At least with Republicans, they're like, "shit, just protect yourself..."

>CNN and MSNBC always seem to be favoring Liberal stuff?
Because they're an unholy combo of leftists and corporatists.