Question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

black nail polish on all girls.high heels or sandals are mandatory.barefoot when in enclosed areas

ban closed shoes (not in winter, obviously)
black nail polish

mandatory buzz cuts

fuck yeah

anyone into smelly feet?

no

Obrigatory use of the same shoes until they completely fall apart, also no socks in any kind of shoe

fuck yes

Make it mandatory for women to take care of their feet well, and come to a footjob gloryhole once a day to satisfy someone anonymously.

>red toenails
>open toe shoes
>20 or 30 denier pantyhose

any woman required to present feet for footjobs on demand

no shoes or socks in school

yesss same
what kind of laws would you want?

what kind of shoes would they be allowed?

details on the footjob gloryhole?

My new law would be to execute faggots who start this thread fifty times a week just to jerk off

what if they don't?

Just two holes for women to put their feet into. And on the inside there would be a lot, like special feet oils do make feet shiny and smell with an aroma, or whipped cream to eat off the feet, or maybe add to the footjob in the process, different socks etc.

would they be restrained if they're resistant?

No, just gangraped.

i'd rather she's forced into the foot gloryholes if she hates her feet being used though

Or put in a bigger one -- with the half of her body being in, letting the man doing anything.

what are punishments?

she would be kicking and screaming

There would be restraints for that case, and I think it's not hard to wrestle feet. I think it would be quite hot to rape them, just overpower and fuck them in between, then cum on her holes.

i've thought about a punishment where girls get placed in a box and there are 3 holes for her head and two feet to stick out

anyone into asian girls feet?

Nice one, wwyd?

sniff her feet a lot and force makeout with her

bump

bumping

for the guys who like smelly feet

i'd have a one-time event when the law is passed where all the girls are put in a room and go through a smell test but no one is told about this beforehand. the ones with the smelliest feet get transferred to a special "foot fetish" school which is a living nightmare for girls who hate their feet being used.

a guy who somehow finds out about this would make a bet with a girl in his class who hates feet to wear the same vans without washing for a week and she unknowingly agrees. imagine her horror when they call for the event. pic related would be the girl wearing the vans

thoughts or questions?

bump

lurking

The kind where you go to bed right now because you have middle school tomorrow.