What do you think about vodka?

What do you think about vodka?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pálinka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Used to drink a shitload of it when I was a kid, but I'm a whiskey man nowadays.

It's pretty good

Grey Goose is trash
Smirnoff is good
McCormick's and Heaven Hill are top tier

We drink Ciroc mainly. It's a nice clean drunk. Chase with gatorade.

Is pretty though when drinking alone

love it, great for insomnia

>Smirnoff is good
what country are you in?

The only drink that I didn't realize how strong it was for my body until it was too late. If you mix it with Orange juice, you won't know how much is going down...and if you're like me, you'll end up throwing up at 2 in the morning 'for no reason'.....

It's a great alcohol...just be careful with it, because it doesn't show itself like wine or rum.

i think it's potatoe

Absolut with lemonade is the tits

idi nahui vodka da
naztrovie

I drink as little as possible. Most of it is boring. There are some decent offerings these days, though.

Karlson's, The Vodka (Ransom), Hangar One, DL Franklin

Ciroc is nice

eastern europe specifically russia makes the best vodka
>any other country makes shit

i don't think it i drink it. i'm on half a liter right now. going like 5 years strong now and my friends and family are all worried.

If you’re in the states, your best bet for vodka is Blue Ice vodka.

Only double distilled made with 100% all Idaho potatoes, it’s got nice viscosity but a hint of a sweetness that you’re suppose to get from vodka. Blue corn vodka fuckin sucks stay away from Tito’s and Deep Eddy’s.

Grain spirit is kind of weak to me since most grain spirits filter out most of the flavor, leaving a very bland vodka.

Hanson’s Vodka is good as well.

I've tried expensive £100 a bottle vodka and cheap £10 a bottle vodka and it literally tastes identical.
I recently bought a blackberry flavour Absolut and it was extremely tolerable.
Flavoured vodka can be alright, but normal neat vodka is paint thinner.

Ктo cкaзaл вoдкa?

It's great but expensive.

Don’t let people bully you into thinking something is good and others are bad. Palate is all subjective. that being said, I could guarantee you with a little more experience you’d have a more discernible palate for quality

This

Always have a collection of following brands at hand:
Russian Standard (Platinum &Gold)
Imperial
Grey Goose (not russian, but good)
Kaufmann (smooth)
Belvedere

And get a russian bride to have always big glasses of real pickles at home. Sweeter with less vinegar

It all tastes the same

Locally brewed polish vodka was alright, but i prefer brown spirits. Vodka generally tastes like wiper fluid

Best drink.
Absolut with ice.
(also Absolut is made down the street from my house)

Żubrówka is also nice. Much better than Smirnoff, lol.

я cyкa

it's just some shit that tastes like rubbing alcohol. when i drink it i just get the impression that this must be what drinking rubbing alcohol is like (except to a worse, more extreme degree, obviously).
tried some different kinds, never got used to it. one of the worst things you can drink if you're drinking alcohol imo. maybe it's a weak thing to say, but i say, why the fuck wouldn't you at least try to mask the nastiness. even beer has flavor.

by posting this i get the strong feeling someone's going to reply with something like, "you just haven't tried the GOOD vodka" and call me a faggot or a pleb or something. to that i say, whatever.

Some people don't like vodka, others do. Nothing else.
I hate rum.

agree, tried it with apple juice?

I'm 31 years old with 16 years excessive drinking.
I like to try loads of different things all the time so I've tried a wide variety of basically every alcoholic substance known to man... but it's mostly all rancid when it comes to whiskey or vodka.

You should start gradually cutting down on your intake and give your liver some time to heal. I recommend eating moringa to see if you can help reverse some of the damage.

That’s your problem, excessive drinking.

I would bet I could find you some decent whisky that fit your palate, or like I said, at least discern for yourself quality craft and not.

this is my stuff right here

Yeah, that's nice when I want the extra sweetness.

Blyat suka davai

I'll catch shit for this, but pic related is best bang for your buck imo.

Easiest way to black out in my experience

Wyborowa, made in Polandball. This stuff is smooth as and I've never had a hangover from it even after a whole bottle.

Jesus, you gave me a flashback of that horrendous shit. Also, pic related. I haven't drank it since I was in high school, but the taste is still fresh in my mouth 15 years later.

>we drink Ciroc mainly

You know you are only paying for the pretty bottle right? The vodka they make their shitty flavors with is not too much better than any regular clean vodka. Brand whore nigger.

I've never had your pic, but titos is kinda funny how it gets like a milk viscosity of milk when in the freezer.

This
After awhile the allure of bourbon and whiskey culture loses taste, vodak is basically tasteless and cleaner than barrel wood aged alcohol, and you will have less of a hangover because you body only has to metabolize the clean alcohol vodka and not abunch of chemicals from wood barrels.

I always thought the smokey wood taste of bourbon was super off putting.

I remember I used to always buy Blue Ice, and never ever had any ill effects from it, always woke up fine.

If you have to chase your drink then you're a faggot.

wodka is water with alcohol, that's it , no taste.
rest is advertising.

Most vodka is created artificially by watering down azeotropic ethanol.

Smirnoff is terrible and I like grey goose

Man if we're talking cheap highschool vodka then you can't forget the king

Mfw I used to chase vodka with water in college to avoid spending any more money.

And it was nice cuz no added calories

Smirnoff is the easiest and best tasting vodka of all time, for a low price atleast. Why do you think its so popular amongst college girls?

I always go with Russian Standard, it's decent despite being pretty cheap

Why the fuck did I have to get this far down to find someone that isn't fucking retarded?

it tastes terrible, that's all I know
jack daniels or Canadian club doesn't taste as bad for same proof but those don't come in flavors
finlandia isn't terrible

Vodka is the only thing I can drink endlessly until I fall asleep.
(without getting sick).

I'm withdrawing really hard right now though.
It's getting better, but I felt like I was going to die yesterday.

Tastes like nothing, it's tasteless shit that burns your throat and makes you drunk. If you want to taste something good with high alcohol content, the best choice in the entire fucking world is the following:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pálinka

>college girls
>demographic that values quality
Pick one.

Ok mixed with shit

>Heaven Hill
Magic fucking marker

Peasants in this thread drinking grey goose & smirnoff....

How about a REAL vodka?

I wasn't saying that it is the highest quality, I'm saying that its the easiest to put down. Hence why college girls drink it

>I've never had your pic
It's worth every cent of the 8.50 per half gallon. You'll need a powerful fucking chaser

i was thinking the same thing dude

The obnoxious wigger / suburb thugger's choice

I knew I was gonna get blasted, never had that one though. Good stuff?

8.50 a handle. That's worse that wolfschlager then, yeah?

No

Top tier vodka is shit. Vodka is supposed to be tasteless so if you go top shelf you are just wasting money on a bottle or some kool aid flavoring.

vodka makes girls act mental, there's a 50% higher chance of a lassie goign tits fuckign mentssl if she's drinking voddy.
Loads of cunts here see it as their "nah dinna do that anymore " drink

Get it ice cold, rip a shot, and immediately eat a pickle afterwards. Tastes amazing and I got through a fifth by myself this way

Popov and diet mt dew. I drink everyday from morning to night. At some point you get sick of the taste of good stuff. Vodka is the only steady liquor that has stuck. If im feeling frisky ill get some gin. Gin is on point.

Bro, i feel you. My drunk typing looks just like yours.

This shit is more like 15 for half gal

i cant touxch type and im too lazy to correct my mistakes buy tyope fast as fuck and often in Scottish words too. I'm actually just a little bit baked and not at all drunk right now.

> vodka

A delicious fucking staple.

Good stuff? No.
Will get you obliterated for a VERY cheap price? Yes.

Standard , Zubrowka or Stolichnaya
on the rocks, with a slice of lemon or lime

Stoli>>>anything

white liquor is for pussies weho dont like tasting their drink

>person tries to justify their subjective tastes
>comes across as needy

it's cool, but it's hard to find a good occasion that warrants it.

What, waking up in the morning isn't enough?

premium vodka is a con
you're simply paying for an expensive looking bottle and the marketing team that sold it to you
vodka is all the same, you'll learn this

>Gin
My fucking man

fucking kek

Tequila is better imo, but Vodka and Mountain Dew is a godly combination.

It's my go-to when I'm drinking. I prefer Beluga but I'm hard pressed to spend $60+ for a bottle that won't last two days. Luksusuwa is what I go with usually these days.

Yeah but if you wave the bottle around dumb drunk bitches will think you're classy

this person gets it
sadly gullible people will always fall for marketing bullshit

I do like this one when i'm making cocktails

Oh it's heinous, but when you are 16, you take what you can get

Vodka is the cheapest liquor that doenst taste like total crap. So its my standard drink.

so uh.... Can you sauce that one up for me?

>Popov and diet mt dew. I drink every day from morning to night.
You poor man

Buy a nice bottle and refill it with bottom tier. Drunk bitches can’t tell.

I've replaced my drinking habit with weed and I'm not sure if I'm better off or not.

Eh just understand that while they have alot of similiraties they still operate very differently.
Also fucking great pic, I loved that game

I like this one the best, the taste is nice

alcoholism destroys lives.

get out while you can.