Tfw I’m too scared to send a picture of myself to my online friend (shes a female)

>tfw I’m too scared to send a picture of myself to my online friend (shes a female)

How the fuck can I be this pathetic? I just think im so ugly shed stop talking to me instantly

Post a picture. We will decide.

Not gonna happen

lol youre a ugly fucking fat slob neckbeard loser

just do it, and post the rest of the story later on.

don't be a fucking bitch, OP. we'll be honest with you, she won't.

dont presume things, you're not some kind of fairy. You have low self esteem and you hate your looks, but other people will see you differently than yourself. Just do it, see the effect, and dont stay in your head with delusions.

post urself. we will be the judge of that

She's probably equally as disgusting so nbd she'll be relieved

Trips have spoken. C'mon OP, post 'em.

Shes like 9/10

Right, you have nothing to lose here and only yourself to blame.

If you knew she was out of your league and you feel pathethic for not wanting to reveal your face to her, then why did you get your hopes up.

Now if you still reveal yourself, what do you have to lose, if she thinks you are ugly then that changes nothing.

And third if she isnt out of your league and you pull out after she reveals her face to you, she is going to asume that your backing out is due to lack of interest.

Jesus christ I hate these type of fucking fags that complain about a self made situation where they have fucking nothing to lose.

if you find yourself ugly, doesnt mean that others do, dont shift your mental problems to other people's head

if she is still talking to you, then you're not as horrible piece of shiet as you think. Or she is just using you.

test idea before knowing outcome

do you want to only talk to her online for the rest of your life? someday she will have to see you if there is any chance of progress. the early the better you dont want her rejecting you after 3 years in.

You either send her one taking a chance that she thinks you are ugly or be that creepy dude that talks to girls online without ever letting them know what he looks like

Actually happened to me

obvious larp. op isnt responding

Do it or die alone.

i hate that

OP, whats up?

Just drink up a bit and send whatever.