>at work
>having conversation with black
>bring up history because I'm board of talking about basketball
>Talking about Columbus
>tell him no one would have remembered if Columbus did not come back
>he asks why people believed columbus when he claimed a new continent existed
>say he brought back slaves as proof
>black asks why Columbus thought it was okay to make these people slaves
>say they were running around naked like retards and didn't seem to know anything
>he says "see, we were running around peaceful not even thinking about the rest of the world and white people had to come ruin it
>WE
>tell him indians are related more to asians than blacks
>He says black people were in America before Native Americans
>says to look up olmec skulls and some book written about it
>tell him that it probably isnt a historical book, anyone can write about anything
>says they had pyramids like egypt so that's how they know it was black people
>says that's why indians were brown because they were black people
>I tell him Egypt was more of a crossroads and that sub saharan africans are different than northern africans
>He repeats ten times (chimping loudly while clapping his hands) EGYPT IS IN AFRICA

Never thought these were real people. Caught one in the wild.

Dont talk to this people.

(Refering to idiots not African-Americans)

You both seem like idiots

you,being 25 yo,you have stolen
and the whole police is behind your back

Ancestors suck in general, you can't blame an african-american for choosing the best culture of thir race as a simbol.
Like whites imagine themselves as decendent from the best colonizers or royalty of England and other European places when in reality the probably originated from some crappy European village in the middle of nowhere.

>African-American
Fuck off back to /LGBT/

this,kill yourselves

People believe what they like. They never accept truth unless not doing so is too expensive. That's why society is going to keep degenerating until the money runs out.

Don’t expect to have a history conversation with the dudes who sat in the back of class goofing off and not doing work

t. Teacher

Money will never run out on a scale so big as to create social change.

There are more pyramids in Sudan than Egypt

There are pyramids all over the world. I live in Mexico so I know they are not as mistical and magic as people say.

That being said, I wonder who originally started the concept of pyramids

This is the second time today I’ve seen you use this faggot ass comeback. It’s not funny, no one cares, it’s pitiful and sad.

You're right, I went to see Chichen Itza and they said people used the top as a bathroom when it was abandoned.
But my point is Sudan was Nubia, full of black skinned Africans, and full of pyramids. Hence they actually wuz kangz

The Egyptian pyramids are the oldest, but the pyramid is about the easiest large structure to build, so it's no surprise than many different cultures built them

We was kangs

People who wanted a mountain for their gods but lived in flat lands

>when bugs... become real

tfw many of the things people call pyramids are really big piles of dirt that had some landscaping 1000 years ago.

Using an idiot to make an argument.

Kangz detected

Capitalism is an economic machine that uses competition to find the most efficient means of supplying a demand. The problem is technological innovation makes oversupply more frequent and at a larger margin than a historical market correction can account for. Globalization and the increased interdependency of nations economies means that a global depression is certain. Probably within the next sixty years but certainly within the next century.
Then we break out the mother fucking guillotine.

True. one of the biggest piramids in Mexico is actually just layer after layer of old temples.

Not to hate on my ancesters but the people that say they are aligned with the cosmos and heal and what not, I feel so bad for those idiots.

Shut the fuck up communist

Dont need anyone to make my argument. Every nigger in the world made funeral mounds for big chief. Its not the 8th wonder of the world.

Niggers

>break out the mother fucking guillotine.

Yhea thats not going to happen. The goverment and economy would have to shit the bed hard and at the same time to create that kind of envioroment and social change again.

Such foul language whats this site come to?.

why the small head on the blacks fo? why u make it so small?

is this cp or just classified as animals?
youtu.be/bJgD3ttyTLc

What do you think happened in 1929? All these anti-regulatory fucktards are making bank and repeating history. It's going to be so much worse after fifty more years of interdependency. You put a couple million chinks in hoovervilles and watch the red's pull out the tanks. Going to be one hell of a parade.

Sure thing buddy. Be sure to save water, ammo, a nice patch of land, dried food, medicines but dont forget your tinfoil hat.

this right here is miss africa , i think if colombus would have seen thishe might have changed his mind and stayed in africa never coming back to america
youtu.be/E5d0k_ouLtY

Native Americans can't be niggers. They invented corn. Well, genetically engineered it. They can't be niggers if they invented something useful

>miss africa
No. Africa is more than the Ivory Coast you racist shitlord.

yfw corn is just really big grain.

And? Please tell me more about how diesel engines can run on barley

>what is vegetable oil

That's a cool made up story stormfag.