!FAGGOT SHIT ITT!

!FAGGOT SHIT ITT!
I am back (the black half asian trap) with another update on me becoming a trap. And I am starting to feel like I am the only OP that delivers anymore

I just finished shaving my legs. I will shave my butt hole tomorrow

Next on the list:
> Get someone in my area to buy me girl stuff off amazon
> grow out my hair
> make my face look more fem with some creams or something

also someone make a little username thing that I can put all these updates under.

also feel free to ask me anything

what colour is your hair? Mine is brown and I plan on growing it out too but i think it will look like shit because of the colour. I'm honestly looking for some advice, too, if you don't mind

I have brown hair but my hair is curly because of nig blood if your hair is curly grow it out and put curling foam in it it will look very cute

If your hair is straight you should be fine just let it grow and get these supplements called Biotin and get the 10,000 mg ones to make your hair grow faster
>pic related

"She" looks like a Turkroach. I don't mind half white/asian chicks, but if that is supposed to be half black, I am for genocide

sounds interesting. I'm aiming for the cute, shoulder hair look that a lot of japanese/korean grills have, but might go longer as my hair is straight. I'll check this biotin shit out locally and try to get it. Thanks my dude and good luck with your goal, hope you continue posting here from time to time

lol that is a random pic I found on the internet

this is a half black half asian girl
not much better but it is the closes to looking like me if I was a girl

I hope you have asian hair then because even with white people hair that look is very hard to pull off to match the same silk feel to it etc.

blasians are attractive
seconding this. nappy hair won't get you far

are you going to post a picture?

well here's to hoping

Noice

a pic of my legs?

1/3

2/3

3/3

dude, if your legs are that smooth right now, judging from this, you could turn out as a really good trap. Hope you have or get a nice ass, nice hair and a passable face. If yes, gg dude, you're golden.

trips of truth!

thank you thank you that is very nice of you

Got anymore pics??

just get rid of the shitty rubber shoe thingies kek.

I hope you become a very nice and cute trap and that you enjoy it

trips of witness!
cannot refute!

it was meant to be
nope sorry but I will take more in the future
lol leave my crocs alone. and thank you