Americenferior Thread

So why is it that in Europe I can buy a liter water bottle for like 1 euro but in America we get 20 ounces for 3 dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_the_Netherlands#Financial_aspects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>20 ounces

mummy thinks you're a faggot

In American supermarkets 64 oz of water can be bought for ~.7 Euro.

I can buy a gallon (3.8 litres for our metrosexual friends) for $1.19 at pretty much every gas station in my town.

i can buy 1L of water for 0.002€, i even get it delivered to me and the quality is better than the stuff in supermarkets.

At least Arizona will be 99c forever

The key is not to buy it in the hotel gift shop.

I buy 5 liters of water for 50 cents lol

How tho?

tap water

0.023 yurocents per cubic meter of water

over here bottled water is for health nuts and xtc junkies

THIS BOARD THINKS YOU ARE CANCER

WHEN WILL MODS PERMA BAN YOU EVERY TIME YOU SHOW YOUR FUCKING FACE FOR THIS MUMMY SHIT

MUMMY HATES YOU

/this
Go fuck yourself

for like one euro
OMG you're retarded
it depends on the country you live in you gigantic mongoloid
Sunday americans are fucking retarded
Price of the water depends also about the water's quality, if it's mineral or not, the quantity avaible and its popularity
basic economics

How the hell is it that cheap there? Are you confusing cubic meters with liters?

The Netherlands is that cheap because we have water to spare here

also subsidies and the idea it's a basic right to have access to it

>thinking it's a single person

enjoying summer?

I refuse to believe your water is over 80000 times cheaper than ours. We have subsidies too and our cuntry is much bigger than yours and full of lakes.

I hope you're talking about bars or something.

Bottled water costst 0.09€/l in supermarkets if you get the cheapest.

If you got for the fancy brand ones they're about 0.3€/l.

But anyway, I only drink tap water @0.001€/l or something.

>80000
8000*

there's a catch

After taxes it is 0.63 per square meter but i'm a neet who doesnt have to pay that and i just pay 0.23

so how are the plans for POL island now?

Made me look it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_the_Netherlands#Financial_aspects
>According to VEWIN, the association of water companies, the average water tariff for all cities in the Netherlands in 2008 was slightly lower at €1.49/m3 but without sanitation. This includes €0.20/m3 of tap water tax and VAT, provincial groundwater levies, distribution and concession reimbursements. Tariffs vary between €1.17 and €2.01 per m3.

Your water costs about the same as ours. Still not a lot, but WAY higher than 0.023 cents per cubic meter.

I have to pay 1,8083 €/m3 after taxes, but the quality seems to be alright.
>www.gelsenwasser.de/fileadmin/gelsenwasser_de/content/wasser/trinkwasseranalyse/trinkwasseranalyse_haltern.pdf

Because it's not fluoridated it costs more

I wonder what mummy thinks about allowing Muslim gangs to groom your daughter while you do nothing to stop them

>Buy 2 1-gallon jugs
>Keep one in car, one in fridge
>Refill with tap when empty

Tap water drinking is the true redpill. Americucks will never know

I can drink the water from my sink like a non-brown.

Don't talk mean about mummie you dummie