Games in CURRENT YEAR

This is the first thing you see when you start the new Hitman game that's released this year.

Why?

Note that the producer IO Interactive is Danish.

> killing people for money good
> ethnocentrism bad

I remember Assassins Creed 2 having that too and that came out a while ago desu

When they did this originally with Assassin's creed it was meant to be a statement that just because it dealt with different cultures doesn't mean they disrespected them and to not take the game too seriously.

Now it's just virtue signalling.

It all started with Ubisoft and their Assassin's Creed back in 2007. West is too PC that it apologies in advance even if it's not needed.

Blame SJWs

What is "mechanical apartheid" controversy f.example

They do this in every game where you're killing members of a particular ethnic or religious group, to avoid lawsuits.

It means that they don't have a shitty agenda if you kill a politician or an influential billionaire, so let's say if you're sent to murder a Nationalist that doesn't mean they hate Nationalists or if you kill a Christian, then you don't hate Christ etc.

You just KNOW the token liberal that feels the need to imput his progressive ideas raised his hand and suggested it with the same faggy teachers pet attitude he had in high school when he asked the teachers loaded "questions" he already knew the answer to in order to sound smart.

You just KNOW it was the good goyim who said this and everyone else was like "uh.. yeah.. thats a great idea.."

this, it was originally to deflect cries of OMG DASS RACISS for setting a game in the middle east and having you stab a nonzero number of middle eastern dudes

nah, you just know their eyes all popped and they were like "shit yeah kotaku is gonna have a field day with us after someone shoots their first black dude and puts it on youtube, we need our asses C O V E R E D "

AAA games are dead, the SJWs killed it, you can't put in anything meaningful story without having to also put in progressive shit, and even mindless shooting games need token minorities now. Crowdfunding was killed by greed and games that never gets completed. I honestly don't remember when was the last time I actually wanted to buy a game, usually I just torrent it, then regret it later because it is awful. Gaming is dead. There is only a handful of hobbies that is not affected by this retarded progressivism and I fear that they are coming for those too.

Y O U
J U S T
K N O W

So far nearly all the targets to kill were white people. Only non-white so far is the Moroccan general, but he looks like a white man with a tan.

Assassins Creed did it first to avoid Durkas getting upset that a white assassin was killing them by the hundred in a variety of cool and inventive ways

>not playing the whitest game ever free from any political correctness

In Witcher 3 theres not even 1 black or asian person

There are plenty of good games, you just have to avoid *those* fanbases.

Games with medieval themes for example, tend to have a decent community(except for chivalry).

It's funny because you just know that they are all liberals

i think it only worked out because the main villains of the game are basically "white pepople as a whole" anyway

also it was 2007, SJWs weren't a thing outside of livejournal yet

>tfw AssCred 1 has you stab an autistic gay man just because he's autistic and gay

Lol I pirated stellaris and installed the whites only mod. Also got a German name list

I saw this in the new assassins creed. I thought it was ironic they'd want to advertise that a boring, repetitive game about sociopathic killers mutilating people was created by a bunch of lefty special snow flakes.

Yeah that too idk why people would get bent out of shape about a white European killing Muslims during the crusades. Cause that's historically what happened but I'm sure self hating whites will find a way

And you poles should be proud. But as far as i can remember the german Gothic series which is pretty similiar to the Witcher series doesn't have a single nigger or sandnigger either.

Like what? Mount&Blade? The game is 10 years old. Besieged was good but it is not a mainstream game, of course you would always be able to find a few good games if you take the full spectrum, but I was talking about big games, just look at the disaster DA:I became.

Did the same, too bad the game becomes boring and repetitive after 2 games, and unplayable after 200 years.

>philosophical
Please, if there's anything these people can't stand, it's philosophical diversity.

>play Warband: Viking Conquest
>women are inferior and only good for provide marriage and morale bonuses
>everyone is white
>can crush filthy heathens and spread Gods holy word
>can make "immoral" choices without bad consequences

great game desu, only needs a rape mechanic when you pillage villages

Bioware turned to shit when EA bought and stripped them, they built the first dragon age without them and it shows.

As for medieval games, there are plenty of good upcoming titles:
>Mount & Blade: Bannerlord
>Mordhau
>Kingdom Come: Deliverance

What? You can torrent games and install mods for it? Teach me senpai, because i dont wanna give a dime to Faggotdox, but I want to play space nazies.

And? You're either underage or a manchild so why should I care about your opinion on some CI PR bit of an international company.

SJWs haven't killed games because the only games anyone should be paying attention to are Japanese anyway, but they've definitely hamfistedly jammed their terror-death twenty sixteen progressivist horse shit white guilt agendas into Western games, though not all of them. Case in point: Borderlands 2, written by a real life cuckold and voice acted by his talent bereft retard midget cunt of a sister. His shitty writing combined with her shitty voice acting managed to produce hands down the most annoying character I have ever seen in a video game.

The glory days are definitely over. For me and most people in my age range, video gays peaked with the Super Nintendo, arguably the PS1. Everything being explored back then was nail biting, uncharted territory and the transition from 2D to 3D was a massive one to be made. At the time, the Nintendo 64 had one of the most powerful processors on the market if not the most. Consoles now are just watered down PCs inside proprietary branded cases.

It'll never be the 90s again but there's the occasional good game here and there. Those memories will always be cherished by us who grew up on that stuff, but there comes a time when you have to let go of your fond memories and soldier on, even if your current life undoubtedly fucking sucks. It's for the best that we as adults aren't being bombarded with masterpieces from Japan which you could swear they contracted actual aliens to make they're so ludicrously fucking ingenious. We should focus our energy towards productivity in our lives. Or just kill ourselves.

>international company

Thanks for this. I was feeling a little down until you reminded me that I am not Anthony Burch.

>Tanned

Kingdom come ?

>talent bereft retard midget cunt of a sister
You're a fucking retard. She won the golden joystick award for her performance in Life Is Strange.

The Witcher 3

Just download mods from moddb ( in this case "Make Space Great Again" or "split human races"), create "mod" folder in "Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris" and copy mods there. Then only in Stellaris launcher select which mods you want to activate and voila.

The idea of Europe having been 100% white, at nearly any point in its history, is a fairytale.

They look good, but lets wait until they are finished.

This.

Go for small company games. AAAs are for normies now

Blood and Wine is pretty incredible, but it did have an SJW moment in the fistfight with a woman.

Other than that, the game is pretty wholesome.

If you count southern Europe and eastern Europe, you're right. Mongols, merchants, Arabs and gypsies aren't white.

Your divesity teacher told you that ?

Well he is right, travelling merchants or just random people from different ethnics are very likely. Still does not meant that niggers needs to be forced into every game about Europe.

You're Dutch and play their games, right? It's a subsidiary of a Japanese company, right? God, retarded children everywhere.

It's about the development studio and they are Denmark.

I am so glad I did not buy the new hitman, I heard it's riddled with problems, is tedious, and the level release shit is goofy and always delayed.

It's sad because contracts is probably in my top 20 games.

>pol is too stupid to know what this means

it's to cover their ass from being sued by SJW's being offended by some racist shit in the game.

>implying awards at a casual ridden event is worth anything
Golden joystick is bullshit and you know it
And Life is Strange has one of the worst and cringiest dialogue, it makes RE1 sound oscarworthy. Like there is any need for talent when you need to voice a stoner dyke rebel punk who's been raped with dialogue written by frenchman who think late teens talk like r9k and reddit

>go to work
>come home
>wife wants to spend time together
>day off
>wife wants to spend time together
>vacation
>wife wants to go on trips together

No time for vidya, FML senpai

It's like you ain't played the new DOOM yet.

You shouldn't be playing vidya on a vacation anyway.

Gonna miss dating a F2M tranny though, shit was awesome.

I have a had time playing any games these days, they all seem so shitty. The only 2 games I play are Everquest (project 1999 server) and raid on wow on the weekends (warmane which is lich king locked not live)

My wife likes to play Super Nintendo and is probably better than me at the classi games, she gets motion sickness watching any modern game though for some reason, shits annoying. usually "spend time together" means watching LOTR or Harry Potter or DS9 for the millionth time