What do you think about Jack Daniel’s?

What do you think about Jack Daniel’s?

About as rancid as all whiskey.
I'll buy it if it's on offer cheap.
I only mix whiskey with coke anyway.

Too sweet.

One of the few spirots that doesn't gove me a headache when i drink half the bottle. The gut rot grants you round the clock drinking powers. Tastes delicious. 10/10 best everyday drink

inb4 hipsters and whiskey snobs

Tastes great in maple syrup

fuck, if i didnt have to work in the morning i'd consider buying a fifth and drinking it all night. love me some whiskey, but i've cut down on my drinking a ton.

It's a nice drink especially if you mix it. Personally I like to load it up with a glass full of ice. Best bit is the autistic screeching of whisky snobs.

Cheap ass Canadian Superior is better than that shit.

I mix this with Sprite.. tastes awesome.

Overpriced and overhyped. Jim Beam or Black Velvet are cheaper and better.

tastes like cough syrup

Try Southern Comfort with Sprite, goes better imo.

I don´t get what you have against whisky snobs - I would never drink a single cask cherry first fill with anything in it as well as I am not drinking anything else than black jack to get wasted pretty fast.

So everything got it´s purpose I guess

I think it’s alright nothing bad to say about it. Also I think it’s an entry drink for most dudes with how heavily it’s marketed. There’s other nicer tasting bourbons out there, just don’t see them advertising as much.

safe one to mix with cokle
although, i like to mix johnnie walker with coke to trigger people.

Agree to that...jim beam is fucking awesome for the price

I have.. also good.

coke* fucking clams

not bad, but there's better out there.
like laphroaig 10 or talisker 10 etc.

what do you taste in it, i agree that it's sweet but i'm curious about what you taste in jack.

Overpriced, jack and coke tastes like vanilla coke. The distillery tour was cool. Fun fact, distillery is in a dry county, you can't sample it there. There is a clause (at the time I was there) that all of the workers get a fifth a month though.

Too stiff
I like a smoother taste while I am getting shitfaced

For those who don't mix something with their drinks - which would you say taste good? I've always mixed because my first was really cheap taste awful! Since then I mix. So which taste good and doesn't need to be an "acquired" taste?

High west silver is good for drinking. The darker ones are good for sipping. Always use a dirty glass.

Thanks, user, I'll look it up.

Cheap irrelevant bourbon, try Old Camp instead.

I guess every good highly distilled drink ripened in an oak barrel (no matter if whisky, cognac, rum etc.) over a decade has to be acquired as good taste.

If you want pure taste you have to go on the liqueur side, there are many kinds.

laphroiag and jack daniels couldn't be any more different. laphroig tastes like shit, people who drink it usually do it because they think it makes them look whiskey tough

It belongs in the bar well with the rest of the low grade shit. Worst bourbon I've ever had.

Shit tier country bumpkin whiskey. Best to drink while driving your slick pick em up truck down gravel roads with meth whores in the bed. Eventually you grow up, acquire some taste and some class and discover much better tasting poison.

Kentuckyfag reporting.
JD is ok if you don’t know shit about whiskey. We shit better whiskey in the commonwealth. Seek out Elmer T Lee bourbon and you’ll never go back. It costs more but quality usually does

JD is the type if whiskey you mix with coke...

Maltfags will understand

It isn't rotgut. Its okay. Its too expensive because its meme tier status
There are better brands that are equally priced