BBC it's a reason why slaves had their penises cut off by slave masters

BBC it's a reason why slaves had their penises cut off by slave masters.
Of course they are better lovers genetically. To the young black men out there you will find a lot of envy in your life time, but it's not about you it's about what everyone else lacks.

lol no

sorry mate, brown people just don't do it for me, as much as you want to fetishize the blacks, it's not true

The faggotry from this post should be weaponised and drop on N.Korea

we just can't compete with strong black seed.

try harder greg

big but limp black dicks

>slaves had their penises cut off by slave masters
Afriniggers cut their own dicks off.

it was the Arab slavers that castrated African slaves, retard.

Great another fag thread

like i said fags everywhere

BBC Is a myth. Also only the white whores are only going for niggers because they failed for the meme. Real white women are going for white men.

lol

Next, we'll talk about jews.

Fucking destroyed that cuck

Any white girl who fucks a nigger is immediately considered dead to me, and that's the mindset every mentally stable white person who cares about their race should have. Period.

The main people who limit the opportunities of black people are other black people. If you're not gang banging and saying "fuck the white man's school books" then you're acting too white to inner city black people, you're trying to become white in their eyes. You're a filthy uncle Tom in the eyes of young blacks that want everyone else to take responsibility for their actions besides their own. I think most black people would be surprised at what they can accomplish if they set their cultural pride and hubris aside and listen to someone besides their own toxic social group for once.

This

>White
lol

checkd and I second you

>the mindset every mentally stable white person who cares about their race should have
>Sup Forums

hahahahahahaha
nice one

hey at least Geraldine had 3 BBC's in her last moments, not every woman get as lucky as her.

Yeah, totally my nigger.

Its all fun and games until you end up a single mom with a nigger baby

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG MY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE.

Statistically, african countries have a much smaller average dick size than European countries or the US. "BBC" is just the carefully handpicked 0.1%.

Cutting off a slaves dick means he can no longer produce more little niglets meaning you dont make more money you imbecile.

Lol they didnt only take jews from germany you idiot.