Why doesnt poland make a strong alliance with russia and leave yurocucks behind?

why doesnt poland make a strong alliance with russia and leave yurocucks behind?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome
reinisfischer.com/ukraine-vs-poland-gdp-1990-2012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree

If you want to be european, accept european values and rules

If you want to be a caveman then go with Russia again

But stop trying to create a civil war in Europe because of your monkey ideas.

Russia has the 2nd largest number of immigrants in the world

russia doesn't have allies, only subjects

Russia is a 3rd world shithole

If it wasn't for the EU, Poland would be Ukraine tier

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome

Russia has got a huge Muslim lobby from business. For example, the richest real estate owner in Moscow is a Caucasian Muslim. There are more including mafia that still has got much power.

Also our politicians deny that Islam is the source of terrorism.

This
People don't seem to realize that Russia is like 18-19% non white and 15% Muslim. They get loads of central Asian immigrants every single year.

You have to be one of the worst posters here by far.

what benefit has the european union got from these horribly poor countries expect stupid labourers that could be replaced by literal migrants

russian muslims are different than your muslims, they are living in their ancestral homeland that happened to be conquered by russia hundreds of years ago, they didn't migrate from africa or pakistan to live on gibs

russia is central asia
i dont give a shit what you think desu

Russia cucked by muslim on France/UK level

Russia don't have allies only puppets dictators

Without Germoney Poland would be 3rd world shithole

Russia several time annexed Poland and historical butthurt is Polish special power

>first worlders try to make their coutnries worse
>one of them say, hm maybe it isnt working
>sanction them
ah yes europe

Mocsow and Sankt Peterburg not their ancestral homeland.

From the Caucasus to St. Petersburg or from central Asia to Moscow are greater distance than from northern Africa/Middel East to Europe

All muslims same shit. They constitute the majority in rape/violent crime and everyone who said this is problem send to Gulag by Putin as nazi extremist

You don't care about being a powerfully shitty poster? Well that explains a lot.

Moscow and piter are exceptions, polak is right, for most muslims russia is their motherland.

>in Russia, anti-immigrant stances are sometimes “characterized by the authorities as an unacceptable form of nationalism.”
god im so happy that china will dominate the 21st century

''european'' (aka: EU) values and rules are shit, I don't blame Poles and Hungarians not wanting to turn their countries into the liberal cesspool is the west now, and they have the right to fight for it

that's madrid not barcelona btw

Cause we don't want to end like Belarussia, just for example?
As long as Putin and Jednost' has his rule over Russia there can't be Polish-Russian alliance, sorry
And very kurwa wise banner, "refugees=goatfuckers"
Indeed, very sophisticated
And also, you shall never write "Poland" or name of any other country with lowercase letter
Remember this

That's US and NATO members though. Russia was allied on equal footing numerous times for escape with Entente or WW2 allies.

I dont know ukrainebro, ive been to majority muslim Kazan, and their region is doing a whole lot better economically than my own ethnic russian region (samara) :/

Wahhabi texts are banned and religion profiling here isn't a controversy like in some western countries.

That my tatar friend isn't going to explode even if we make jokes on him on that topic, is something I'm sure of.

Tatars not religious at general they are nice people

Still they say Islam dindu nuffin and keep Dagestan, Chechnya and Ingushetia when all Russians want them to fuck off and build wall.

Still Islam is growing.

Still borders are open for Asians.

Still they say RUSSIANS SHOULD GIVE PLACE TO IMMIGRANTS.

And our president says that Russian nation doesn't exist.

Fuck them all. I want this shithole to disband. At least it is a small chance to save our nation to the future.

youre probably mistaking me with someone else, and also you are wretched anglo, please dont direct your word to me again it feels like an insult towards a human's decorum

>European values

You mean Soros values ? The one rejected by the people from Europe ? Please kys you nigger

based poles

god bless poland

Why no option for more political independence? Is freedom an alien concept to Europe now?

>monkey trying this hard to be noticed by whites

what the fuck?

The last time they tried, they get gangraped from both russia and germany, got killed their entire top class citizens (sort of genocide like, but only university students, profesors and rich people) and basically nobody gave a fuck about it.

Also few months (years) their entire political group got killed "by accident in plane crash" when flied to russia.

The moment when you try to ally with russia is the moment you lose. NATO exists only because russia. Its right name should be
>countries who dont like to be invaded by russia troops on vacation

Ready any last 200 years history. Everywhere russia was involved turned to pure shit for decades to come.

Btw they invented comunism, the main reason we make 3x less money than in germany for same job. And i bet you never heard about gulags.

In russia life is less worth that bottle of vodka.

>they invented communism

nope
reinisfischer.com/ukraine-vs-poland-gdp-1990-2012

Because pooland is shit

access to our markets? most domestic bussinesses have been driven to the ground by WE competition, now it's mostly German companies

your overrated shithole is shit, Poland is good.