Not EU member

>Not EU member
>country littered with firearms
>Direct democracy that somehow works
>mostly white
Why is Switzerland not cucked when everyone around them has a padlock on their dick? You can even own guns and it's a Europoor country

Thought u were talkin about Turkey.

Then I would be talking about an islamic dictatorship shithole, roach (^:

Excuse me? They are forcing people to take refugees on their villas. If they refuse they have to pay a big amount to the goverment.

And it has been 3 times now when i saw men from there come to my city to marry niggettes and take them back to their country to brag about their future mixed children.

There is not a single european nation that is not cucked, outside the slav nations.

>They are forcing people to take refugees on their villas.
>kill the refugees
>bury them in the woods, fake a robbery
>tell the state they ran off with your stuff and left the villa in shit condition

I'll just leave this here

Why do 99% the trannies in this world come from your country?

Switzerland has some 25% foreigners in the country. It is one of the most "multi-culti" countries in Europe. It received more sandpeople per capita last year than Germany.

Mountains. Freaking Mountains.
And Sea.
They are near the sea.

All these faggots implying that Switzerland isn't the nearest thing we have to a libertarian paradise we have on this shit heap of a planet. Switzerland has been shitting all over her neighbors since the 20th century, and continues to do so while every country around her is economically stagnant. The only country I'd want to call home other than America would be Switzerland.

lol american education

most of those foreigners are very very rich ones

I always love when france comments in threads. The french believe they are superior in both intelligence and governance when compared to the United States. Your country is possibly the worst run most cucked state on earth. Your entire population is so economically ignorant they protest in the streets when their ultra liberal government cuts back on a program to prevent default. You allow filthy arabs into all areas of your society and allow them to fucking murder you. When the US got hit we fucking SCORCHED THE DESERT. We littered the filthy sand with shitskin blood in multiple countries for over a decade.. You apologized to islam and lit up your fucking metal tower. You are a bitch. Your countrymen are bitches. Your entire country is one giant gaping pussy that should have been consumed by the Germans. But we along with our Anglo brethren saved your shithole country not once.. but twice in the past century. Go fuck your slut wife that is still warm with migrant cum you filthy frog bastard.

It's so small that it works, just like how America is too big to have anything work.

Same

kek

>tfw even the nation itself is a yuge fatass

I love how autistic USA thinks that they are currently not in the same situation.

>why wont you go die for Israel fighting the terrorists I equip and finance rrrRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

But, user, that's where the Rothschilds live.
Of course they'd make sure their own back yard isn't filled with shit.

You are mean. Not All Roaches!