So, if all Ring Bearers end up in the Undying Lands, what about the Ring Wraiths?

So, if all Ring Bearers end up in the Undying Lands, what about the Ring Wraiths?

Sam had the ring for like fifteen minutes and he got to go.

They didn't bear the 'One' though, only the nine

The elves and gandalf who got the elven rings also went to the undying lands

Gandalf was a Maia and the Elves get to go to Valinor because they're fucking Elves. This shit ain't hard nigga.

The dwarves didn't and the Elves are always free to go to Valinor. Unless they were the Noldor who followed Feanor, but the Valar lifted the banishment when they threw Morgoth into the void.
And Gandalf is a Maia, so he sort of belongs there, in a way

>Sam went to the undying lands

uh...

Galadriel is a Noldor

She made the choice to stay in Middle Earth, though.
Tolkien wasn't really clear about that, actually.
In some of his writings she stayed because she wanted to, then chose to go back to Valinor once she 'passed the test' by refusing the One. In others, she and other Elves who had a prominent role in the Noldor rebellion couldn't return to the undying lands even after the ban was lifted iirc, but then again passed the test and got to go back.

Sam stayed in the Shire, you're wrong

>After the death of his wife in the year 62 of the Fourth Age (Shire Reckoning 1482), Sam entrusted the Red Book to Elanor and left the Shire at the age of 102. He was not seen again in Middle-earth, but Elanor and her descendants preserved the tradition that he went to the Grey Havens and sailed into the West. As the last of the Ring-bearers, he was entitled to sail across the Sea and be reunited with Frodo in the Undying Lands.

???

lmao that's not canon just watch the film

>they didn't read the Appendices

you gotta be fucking kidding. no one reads that shit. just what's in the main book, nigga

Who cares.
They are weaklings.
The strongest of them was killed by some chick and a midget.

Wasn't Boromir technically a ringbearer too since he picked it up and gave it to Frodo? What about Gandalf when he held it in his palm?

ugh

What the fuck is the void

Sounds spooky

what about smeagol? smeagol had the ring too

How the fuck is smeagol going to go when the nigga is a bunch of ashes, stupid

well i dont see why you cant let smeagol go to the undying lands just because he's dead, he's a ringbearer to you know

They and Sauron rode some eagles to Valinor.

let sauron in too, he was a ringbearer

well it's sauron's ring to begin with and it was stolen from him so i don't see why not so long as he apologizes for the war

>undying
>dead

they turned back into kangz

I would've loved for that to be the epilogue instead of the one we got
>hi
>hey
>... sorry about all that business back there...
>credits roll

This was in the book retard.

Did Aragorn seriously chase off 5 wraiths alone?
Kind of takes away their spookyness, seeing as the fucking witch-king was among them.

no it wasn't it was in the appendices or some shit. that doesn't count

There's one shot at Weathertop that makes me kek every time. One of the wraiths looks likes he's trying to slink off after Aragorn shows up. I'm pretty sure it's the one who gets the torch thrown at his face, because he does a goofy doubletake.

But real talk wraith appearance with the hobbits under the log is 110% perfect.