General Sup Forumsro thread

General Sup Forumsro thread
If you're having a shitty Sunday, message this thread your problem and a Sup Forumsro will message you back.

Or if you want to vent/rant. That's cool

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JezE6iZUWxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is your goal in life?

I dunno user.

Right now, I want to be a counselor (I'm 26). I don't have the money for college, but I hope I get there. I like helping people with their issues and seeing people happy.

you're a good guy, keep it up.

:) I try

youtube.com/watch?v=JezE6iZUWxo

I'm so hyped for season 3 bro
best arc in the manga so far

Kinda just frustrated with friends. I love them but i feel like I'm always the lowest priority in their lives.

Friend A:
>'lets go see (movie)'
>me: okay what day you want to see it?
>friend: idk yet ill let you know
>whole week goes by
>'my bad, lets try again this weekend'
>entire week goes by
>my bad lets-
>ad infinitum
>have missed entire movies in theaters cuz of this behavior

he turned it around a little but when I started just seeing them without him, but the problems leaking in to everything else.

Friend B:
>agrees to plan
>two days before the plan stops responding to texts
>morning of I have to call him and ask if hes on his oway
>still asleep
>'can't make it'
>three weekends in a row

its getting frustrating.

Friend C:
>yeah I'll be there
>shows up 3 hours late
>gets upset when I leave cuz I've been there for 3 hours.

fuck yeah me too user!

they all sound like millennial. Most of our generation has no damn idea how to fix their shit or even wants to. When you point it out to them, they get all pissy and act like it's everyone else's fault.

ehhh they're pretty good about hearing it, but im just getting tired of saying it. at the end of the day my importance to them is decided by them, and though they may feel bad in the moment that just passes and the behavior continues. its unfortunate cuz the behavior doesn't define them but its starting to define the relationship.

after that the big problem becomes money. no one ever seems to have it to do anything. Its particularly hard with one friend who keeps putting these off cuz he doesn't have the money, except of course he has money he just spends it all with / on his girlfriend. which i understand is just the way the world works but its frustrating that we have pretty cheap access to things like sky diving and race car driving and all sorts of crazy shit but he and others just spend it on dinner dates.

its not even a matter of fixing shit i dont think, just general disrespect it feels like. with friend B who keeps saying 'yeah this weekend probably' he basically expects me to be ready whenever he decides to do something, but expects the opposite of himself. he makes it sound like all the possibility of something else coming up is better than committing two hours to me for something HE wanted to do.

Ever since my grandfather died the thoughts of regret has plagued my mind and today it just became too much to handle. I spent all day laying in bed feeling like garbage and I don't know how I'll even function tomorrow morning. It's never been this bad before and it scares me.

sorry, friend A.

I'm gonna be you in a few months. right behind ya brother.

I feel like i'm at a dead end, I know i'm feeling sorry for myself but bad luck has literally hit me at every point in life, was abused mentally and physically by my Dad, had cancer, bullied, underachiever, always had to work hard whilst others sailed by due to being teachers favourites, any woman i've attracted has been a needy attention seeker who just wants a boyfriend, just because, my college degree is useless, my dream career path wound up making me a recluse and depressive, I had to leave my last job because I was spending more on travel fair than what I was making so now i'm unemployed, scrambling for work and nothing is biting.
Its not as if I want the world, I just want a job i'm happy with and financial stability to boot. In a dream world i'd love to be able to earn enough to support my mom but fuck, i can't even support myself. I just feel like i'm fighting a losing battle one day at a time.

Something I've learned about this generation is that they are all lazy, introverted losers. If I had the chance to go out and do my own things, I would, but no car makes it hard. Point is, that people don't like doing things that don't completely benefit them.

I had a friend who was all about instant gratification. All he ever wanted was to be in his house on steam playing a game. He would never actually do anything to fix an issue and get all bummed out when no one wanted to see him.

My point here is that don't expect anything from anyone unless they prove it. Which is why I don't give handouts most of the time without some sort of compensation (Sup Forums is normally a pit of despair so I feel like I owe this place something)

A lot of people tend to have this issue where they think it's ok to blow off friends, but people have their limits, at some point you will stop talking to them. That's going to be on you, when they finally want to hang out, that's on them again.

Lay in bed all day and then tomorrow if you need to. BUT try your best to eat something and find something to cheer you up. I know it's hard to get up and expect the world to be a better place, but sometimes, it's hard to face reality because you're scared of what you may find

I know how you feel bro, I've been there too, and I'm sorta there now. Once you stop caring what others things, you wont care anymore. Now, that being said, it's not easy to get there, you will always want to know what another person says to you and want to do what you can but at the same time people are awful creatures. They only think about themselves, think about what they can do about their lives. Commonly, they don't give a damn about your feelings.

unfortunately in LA there isnt many other options. everyones living in the 'maybe'. its sad that three different people with three different backgrounds all just dont care about timeliness or just sticking with what you say. idk if the breaking point is anywhere near cuz were all close and have fun despite these issues but its really grating and definitely not good for me.

How do I accept life?

accept life is shit. Then you're set

~user who lay in bed all day here
I know I should probably eat but I don't really have much of an appettie anymore.
At this moment in time I just want to lay down, close my eyes and let the world pass on by for a little while, but I'll try and down something tomorrow.

give it a week at best

I generally feel like my whole life is shitty. I lay around in bed and on YouTube all day when I'm not working. Which is generally fine for me. Except I get incredibly lonely since I don't have any real-life friends. I thought I should make some online friends. Except whenever I try no one ever wants to talk to me or blow me off soon after talking. I thought no problem and joined the furfag fandom since they are all desperate outcasts like me. But it's even worse there. I've got literal death threats and shit because I don't do RP fluff or waste my time on people who aren't talking. It's been like years of this. I did make one friend but I can't trust him because he pretty much left me during a suicidal break to play League when I needed him most and cheated on his last BF with his own uncle. How do you trust someone like that? I don't know if I'm generally unpleasant to be around or just doomed to be alone.

Vent over.

Same bro.
It was so short but meant so much to me but I was just her rebound to get back with the ex she was trying to escape from only for them to break up again not a month later, and knowing I mattered so little to her I still want her back so bad I've turned to a pit of lonely nothingness. Literally no job or friends now, only things in my life are my bed, drugs, and music. It doesn't matter how many times I try to kill myself I won't fucking die, and I will sit here doing nothing until the universe deems me worthy for death, I will beg for the end, I will sell my soul to escape even a fucking second, I will do nothing like a monk, absolutely nothing but beg nature telepathically for my light to fade and my vessel to rot

Thanks