I don't understand this country anymore

I don't understand this country anymore.
The US dropped two atomic bombs on us that left HiroshimaNagasaki damaged and ruined for years after the war. And yet everywhere I look everything is in English, they make announcements on trains in English, foreigners are everywhere making a loud noise and we use American spelling even though the world says they are wrong.

Why are we so cucked? Wakaranai.

Because we own you

You made a move to build an empire and got checked by your overlord. Now you are cucked. In life there are winners and losers. Sometimes you're the loser.

Because we want your anime and cute grils.

Don't forget that niggers rape here now too.

>The US dropped two atomic bombs
that's your answer right there.
Japan is permanently a puppet state of the US now, enjoy.

Your video games turned a generation into fat losers, you got your revenge

Its the two bombs. You dont require further explanation.

I wish the muslims would get the bomb. Maybe in 80 years we will have alahboos instead of suicide bombers.

english is a global language that most everyone can speak a little of.

Honestly, you guys were fucking weirdos back in the day too. Disemboweling pregnant Chinese and bayoneting babies and raping little girls. I guess I'm saying there's always been something a bit off about your type and I don't have much sympathy for these delusional island nations that think they're superior

nuke them back

English serves no purpose her in Japan. Its mostly for trendy shit on instagram/tumbler. Everything is katakana English and doesn't even sound like native English.

You were the ones that ultimately got us involved in WW2. Think about it, if you didn't get us involved, Hitler would've remained in power and Europe wouldn't be such a shithole like it is today.
The atomic bombs were literally God's punishment for Pearl Harbor and the Bataan Death March.

NTSC is mind control

>ore wa o-chinchin ga daisuki nanda yo
stop roleplaying as a japanese faggot

So there is no hope?

Will this work? America is degenerating should we just wait or must we bomb them now?

Your society is now based on liberal capitalism and USA is your greatest ally.

You are cucked because you can't fight against the USA and they own you for the most part.

Even if this stopped today, young people would never want to return to japan's traditional values and ways of life.

US was innocent in WWII.Good to know.

Not English enough damn it. I want to read Ambition Waltz and play Super Robot Wars.
Maybe another bomb is needed.

Remember Pearl Harbor. You guys forgot rule 1 of war. Don't get America involved. Now you are a puppet state.

NTSC is why LSD is popular.

>XX century
>the US steals cuba
>the US nukes japan
>XXI century
>the US populatrion gets slowly replaced by spanish rape babies through mass immigration
>American males become impotent cucks due to anime and vidya
we won at the end hiroshino

The best thing you can do is to retire to a small town and live traditionally.

If you're on your 20's old Japan will die within your lifetime.

Japan isn't cucked compared to the rest of the world OP.

We have missile defense systems now. If you hit Pearl Harbor again we will use more than 2 fucking nukes.

You worshipped a false idol who ordered you to surrender.

You have to embrace Islam as the true religion and your glory will come back.

>o in front of chinchin is pointless
>ga instead of o? Is this Google translate?
Don't shout naughty things at me Frenchman. You surrendered in that war just like you always have and always will.

Sacre blue!

Why is this confusing

We dominate you culturally

When did I say that? We certainly didn't have this weird twisted hatred that island nations like Japan have toward their neighbors like China. Pretty sure we weren't creating a nightmarish hell on earth needlessly and unprovoked like they were

Ebin meme though faggot XD

Roosevet basically provoked Japan with embargoes, asset seizures and blockades

You made my day...

>>Why are we so cucked?
We beat you and now you belong to us

We Brits were feeding you our culture.

Japan is rather unique in that no western nation ever invaded it.
Japan has a very unique culture indeed- everywhere else on the planet has more or less that same plan with superficial differences.
Japan is different.

However, with the increasingly connected world, you'll find that Japan has a hard time integrating with the westernised world. Japan has to adopt traits that are found the world over in order to mesh into this globalist machine.
And that's where the British come in. The British culture is dominant on the globe, that much is given, but it's not this fact that causes it's presence in Japan, rather it shares a mutual cause. The British have traded with Japan a reasonable length of time.
When Japan acquired trains- British.
We've exported to you, and you've been sucking it up.
That is why our culture finds itself like a moss on your own, dotted place to place.
Your culture was never invaded and overwritten; you're only slowly meeting us half way.

How

By the sounds of most threads its just the white males who play games. The other races do rape and crime. Their president is black even.

I don't feel like a winner Spain. All the old fuckers have nice houses in the countryside and rent in Tokyo is a third of my salary.

America and Japan were both victims of Soviet infiltration.
I can't remember specifics, but the only reason we had an embargo against Japan was because we were protecting our "red China allies" and the only reason Japan attacked us instead of attacking Russia alongside Germany was because of a Kremlin agent building a narrative around it.

Please

See the bright side. You are in Japan. If you have immigrated to Brazil due to war, things will be far worse.

This thread is just a re-run of a previous thread.

>cuando quieres regresar al imperio pero no puedes

t. Cubano

Can't you move in the countryside (or some town by the ocean)? If the rent was killing me I'd consider moving if I were you.

mfw i see blacks in toyko/kyoto
honestly it was ridiculous how many blacks i saw in the city, many of whom tried convincing me to get cheap fuck BRUVA

They do ? Not that i wonder, just never heard of that.

It doesn't matter...Be content because it happened.

The only reason USA dropped nukes on Japan was because japs got btfo'd out of mainland by China and Soviets and were getting ready to be buttraped on their own islands.
USA did not have neither time nor resources to do a proper invasion so they opted for the easiest variant.
And then japs made a mistake. They gave up to US alltogether instead of negotiating for a much better deal with all involved sides.

So you all know what to blame. Small dicks. In US, in Soviets, in China and yes, in Japan.

Your best men sacrificed themselves in the war. I believe the same is true of Germany. Now the modern nips and krauts are descendants of lesser men, the ones who avoided the frontlines.

Britain also but not so much. America attacked us in the war I don't know why we cucked so much for America. I don't really like British either but at least you spell English words correctly and don't talk about miles.

Why aren't you (b)Russian (your teeth)?
:^]

Why doesn't it matter

How could I make your day if it doesn't matter

the US used the atomic bombs, bc Japan was not willing to surrender unconditionally. mainly they didn't want to get rid of the emperor.
after hiroshima and nagasaki and the unconditional surrender the americans let the japanese keep their emperor anyway

Not until I have a wife and children. To find attractive women in the countryside is difficult. Need better job as well. Its all difficult. The only decent people are old people.

The method doesn't matter.

Contemporary American influence is evil.

You were damned the second you entered the USA's sphere of influence.

It is not unique to you. Look at Europe.

I don't understand this country anymore.
There are illegals crossing over the border and thats leaving our country damaged and ruined for years to come. And yet everywhere I look everything is in Spanish, they make announcements on trains in Spanish, illegals are everywhere making a loud noise and we use Spanish spelling even though the world says they are wrong.

Ask dem anglos

It's a shame what happened to Japan, but nowadays it's just another consumerist hellhole with an Asian aesthetic.

Mishima was absolutely right; the Japanese today are little more than 'American mercenaries'.

try and hate us, as much as you want to you know that we are so damn smart and so damn good.

Can't wait for Trump to put you in check.

Yeah... big sorry on that.

Why are you posting all these pics and webms that aren't even related to what I'm saying? Why aren't you making any points or any sense?

Maybe because the Americans didn't totally chimp out once they defeated Japans and started having beheading contests or rape orgies or forcing Japanese women into sex slavery.
Instead the first thing they did was organize enormous amounts of food supplies because Japan was starving in Autumn 1945.
How come you don"t know your own history son?

>Nip complaining about rape

topkek

Is crying mexican in picture offending you?
Isn't Spain in Europe?
(You)

I don't have the fancy to argue.Still nice dubs.

/thread

>If you hit Pearl Harbor again we will use more than 2 fucking nukes.

Oh come on, are you implying the USA didn't know of an attack beforehand? They just needed a catalyst to get into the war.

We won't apologize for the nukes, but goddammit nobody deserves to get blacked.
Sorry nippon bro.

Goku defeated Piccolo, then they became friends.
Goku defeated Vegeta, then they became friends.

You're our friend.

It's because you have no point. We were attacked by war crazed nationalist Japs and we fought back and bombed the shit out of them when they didn't surrender. That's a lot different than invading your neighbor and burning down cities and raping at will. Do you not see that?

Don't worry nihhongo
You're far from being foreigner friendly.
I've been there and without my knowledge of Chinese characters I'd be fucked. Even your elevators are in moonrunes.
Your food places also almost all don't have an English menu.
Compared to Korea, Taiwan, China etc. Youre still racist and keep it that way

And they are not even sorry

if you don't behave you'll get nuked again

>> Katakana English
But that's not really English. Cant understand why you would want this retarded shit.

Rationalize it as much as you want.US lost it's moral innocence in the 20th century.I'm not talking only about WWII.Actually I wouldn't even care,the only thing that bugs me that most US fags think they are morally (somehow) superiour.

what i don't understand is why doesn't Japan create nukes and severs ties with USA and gets its revenge ?

oh wait, that is because you are idol worshippers who believe the Emperor is a deity

leave your idol worship and curbstomp this jewish experiment of 300 million mongrels

HuehueHue

Will Trump check us or get us checked?

Because they would be eaten alive by China,or Russia?
They have the common enemy,and Japan wouldn't stand a chance against them,but you coldn't say the same thing about US.

I don't understand either. People here waste so much time and money and childhood learning wrong English that can only be used here, where we copy Americans that also use wrong English. Foreigners can't even understand katakana english so whats the point?

Its the cucking. That's why

no ,almost everyone had to go to war, many children were born when there fathers were still in combat or POWs in Russia

Doubledoubles. You are checked

Okay, so we were talking about WW2 but now you're just saying," Durr!! you guys just suck in general, I win!!" Okay lad. Every country's citizens wants to believe that their country is doing the right thing. Most Americans know their country isn't above doing fucked up, shady shit. It's public record now, you can't even deny it if it's known. Just admit you have a hate hard on for the US like the rest of the world and move on

well shit

Losing wars resigns your nation to getting cucked

Got fucked by America bon. what else can you expect. Honestly though be glad, you could of had the soviets

They don't teach you history beyond dropping the bombs? Look it up, Japan got rebuilt in large part by whom? In what ways? We could have annihilated you, taken everything from you, japan could be known has eastern American island right now, but instead we rebuilt you. That being said, both wwi & wwii were jew wars and you japs were suckered into striking.

because the nips plundered and raped all of east asia.

Mate they were making moves on us. We would of been calling on Teddy to do something there for sure.

You know you love strong men to dominate you. It says so on your picture books.

Yeah, you may do with them what you will. Do what the Chinks did and cut off their dicks, then chemically castrate them and throw them in prison to get raped.

Why are Jap's called nips?

japan is 98% populated by japanese . the halfu nig miss japan situation brought this to light. while she may want more non japs to libe in japan japan got rid of people staying there illegally

my advice is to move away from the big cities that have foreigners who are there for business and to big cities that are mostly japs. who wants to live in tokyo anyways its to expensive

I think it'd be easy to trick a society with a big emphasis on honor to attack a nation so far away.

topkek....
I appretiate your country innovations,and way of life more than you think.
Still,in many more wars (vietnam,iraq etc.) you only left destruction,and destabilized countries behind.It doesn't matter if it was tha main purpouse,or it was accidently (incompetence) made.Many country appologised for they wrongful deeds after WWII,it would be nice to see you join the group :)

>should we bomb them
If you were to nuke america your country would be wiped off the globe in a matter of seconds

Amazing logic that the nips can understand. I like it user

Nice roleplay.

I swear to god you better not touch our pearl harbor or we will fucking vaporize your shitty set of islands