Harley Quinn is a prime example of what is wrong with women today. She started out as an attractive, intelligent...

Harley Quinn is a prime example of what is wrong with women today. She started out as an attractive, intelligent, college-educated, professional psychologist. Then she threw it all away for a useless, murderous, ugly, psychopathic asshole who couldn't care less if she lives or dies.

The only way Harley Quinn could be more typical is if the Joker was a black guy with six kids by six different baby mommas.

you do not understand love my man

It's fun as fuck to be like Harley Quinn. Nothing matters, and you don't give a shit

Fiction. What the fuck is wrong with people these days. It isn't even from a book, it is fiction from a fucking comic. If this is how you build your world view just kys.

If that's love, then I don't need it.

It's based on reality - not fiction.

Women all want the bad boys. Then after they get fucked over, they are finally ready to settle down with a good man. But what good man wants a used up whore?

Meanwhile Wonder Woman likes good boys though

she was a psychiatrist, not a psychologist you ignorant faggot. kys retard.

She likes good boys and girls, a nice wholesome character

Same thing, fuck off, you waste of skin.

>bro a cactus and a twig are the same thing since you can find both on the ground haha

you are factually wrong you uneducated moron. kys asap.

The original Joker was black.

>psychologist

t. autist memellenial girl

this is why I hate that bitch too.

Fucking "I can change him" mentality.

Only people who care about the difference are the losers in those fields, or totally pedantic cocksucks like yourself. "Ahkshually..." No one fucking cares.

>i can not deny that i am factually wrong nor can i refute your statement of fact, sir

i accept your admission of defeat. you're done, retard. no more (you)s. you've lost. again. move on. cope.

Wonder Woman proves all you all need a nice Jewish girl

No, he wasn't.

Fuck off faggot anime poster

Your mom is black

>falling for the shittiest of low tier bait

You have won the argument in your own mind. Congratulations, Now you can now kill yourself while bearing the smug smile of your unjustified superiority complex. Farewell cum guzzler.

Why is she doing the black panther salute? Is she a coal burner?

Dylan Jennings, get the fuck out.

Wait, Black Panther is doing that nowadays? Seriously? The fuck

She likes an angsty brooding guy who acts like a dick, keeps everyone at a distance, thinks work is more important than everything else, but inherited a fuckload of money.

The Hitler salute was taken.

If you even know what a Harley Quinn is you are part of the problem, if you don't know why even more so.

Superman? She fucked Superman for a while and Steve Trevor of course

Well, she did had a black boyfriend in the late 90s, I think he was an ambassador or something

Yet you're posting in a thread about Harley Quinn, and clearly know who she is

Black people doing the Nazi salute? Eh, thats pretty hilarious

You think "inherited a fuckload of money" describes Superman?
kek

Wonder Woman and Batman were never a thing

women shouldn't be in universities, they should be in the kitchen.

What does any of that matter though? It's a cartoon character user.

Superman has unlimited money. He can turn coal into diamonds with his bare hands (and his heat vision)

Sure they were. Wonder Woman and Batman dated briefly in the comics, it was more developed in the animated series

Hippity hoppity women are property.

It is how REAL women are. Harley Quinn is just a stereotypical example.

That's not inheritance.

Harley just needs something to save her from herself, hopefully this happens soon

The next morning, Diana wakes up to the Joker fucking her.
"What the hell Harley?"
"I couldn't say no to my Pudding!"

She can fix her, I know it

This is true.

>yfw dozens of cucks mary Harley quinn after fucking her and then become perma entrenched in the crazy

Does she know Don Kanonji?

Since catering to your particular attitude towards generalization isn't a grammatical standard in the real world, the only person who lost here is you.