Blocks your path b/

blocks your path b/

>Back up a few steps
>Go around

" Hi good sir! Would you like to apply for a job in my company? We promise a high salary!"

>Well, you look big and scary.
>How would you like to be my bodyguard?

suck it

Ok i'll buy you kentucky jeez.

Shoot him

...overreact much?

Shoot the nigger in the head with my 9mm and walk around his dead corpse.

>suck penis

lmaaaoooo persuasive

show him this

"You've been served."

punch in balls, don't care how big he is, a nut shot will drop him

hand him one of these

*tosses banana behind you*
Heh, nothing personal

What now bitch?

I dont know you that's my purse.

You sound like sort of a pussy. A nut shot hurts like fuck, but, so? Now that motherfucker is just angry.
Do you really drop to the ground like a bad comedian because you get a ball smack. Let me guess, you cross your eyes and go, “Aieee!” as well.

Nice try you filthy chaos demons.

You sound like a guy who takes this too seriously. No one in this forum could take the guy in the picture down because he is at least 7 ft tall.

So a nut shot is as valid an answer as the scenario calls for.

Nah, man, the basketball or space marine are valid answers.

The nut shot is just something you say to sound like you haven’t lost every fight you’ve ever been in.

What's that little white guy gonna do blocking my way? I'll just ask him to move.

I never been in a fight so I dont know what would work. I would say the american aproach is the best.

>Don't cut yourself with that edge, Miss!

I like the way you think. You are hired.

Why are all you assholes jumping straight to violence?
First off, it doesn't need to get to that point.
Without any further context, it looks like I can just walk around him to get where I'm going.
Second off, if it comes to a hand to hand fight, only the guy on the left in pic related would stand a chance. Even a gun would be questionable in a close quarters situation like that; he could just take it from me before I can level it at anything vital.

jokes on you... it's a tan white guy

i'm changing sidewalks before that happens

Dude he's more like 8 to 9 feet and weighs as much as a Grizzly bear.

If I didn't have a boken or better katana I'd kick out his knees and then elbow him in the head a few times.

look at the gorgeous matte finish on that black man holy hell

tell them both to stop standing around like a couple of gay lovers

Is Goku checking out his cock?

get quads to kill

Ha ha! You call that a nigger? It was totally unable to block me. What it it's schtoyle?