What's the most effective way to make money as a 14 year old as I want some weed

What's the most effective way to make money as a 14 year old as I want some weed

You sporty? Get involved in refereeing kids soccer games or something. Doing the kids levels is ez as teens and adults pays better but you need more knowledge and experience.

Don't you know weed kills kid?

Why is a 14 year old coming to Sup Forums..... Oh wait that's what we are nowadays

Get into slavery? pic related

youve got options

first one: do you live by a safeway?

suck pedo's dicks

mods

banned

First off: GTFO you little faggot, fuck yourself to death

Secondly: Steal shit from Wal-Mart or 7/11 or some other major chain and sell it to kids at school. That's what I did at your age. Don't steal anything major and don't hit the same places too often. Get bulk shit: donuts, energy drinks, sodas, Hostess snacks, etc. For example you could steal a package of 12 donuts, sell 'em for a dollar each, you're over halfway to a 20 sack. If you wanna stop stealing take the money you make and buy shit legit then sell it, it's no longer 100% profit but you'll still make cash.

If you're feeling dangerous steal cigarettes and beer. You can sell that to older kids at your high school and make a fuckin' mint.

Fuck you

What

Hmmm if there were one thing you should MODify about this...

Kys

OP don't you get any pocket money? :( Mow some fucking lawns man idk (well, it's winter but you get my point) , or horde any cash you get from selling your old LEGO's kek

Underage. Banned.

Fuck you bitch

Enjoy your ban kiddo

i have an even EASIER way

but you have to live by a safeway

this is what you do

>acquire safeway club card (they are free)

>sift through safeway garbage like animal
>find receipts that say "you could have saved $x.xx if you typed in your club card!"
>take that receipt to a cashier and tell them "my mom forgot to type in her club card"

they will ask you to slide your card or type in the number or whatever and will promptly hand you over cash

i made a few thousand free dollars doing this during my "career" as a teenager
im not even kidding

Drugs are bad for you kid.

Boy, responding to all troll/negative comments sure makes you seem like a lil bitch

Rob one of these motherfuckers, you'll be the richest 14 yo for a very short space of time

Lol

Shit nigga i live by a safeway

>Be op
>be autistic
>get triggered by simple shit
>ME MAD
>"FUCK YOU BITCH"
are you a cave man fgt?

Yes

Banned

Pretty solid idea actually, never thought of that.

Suck dick for weed.
Sell weed
Buy more weed
Sell more weed

Weed will fuck your shit up in the longterm.
Enjoy

you'll also be covered in blue paint.

/thread

Another way

have washing machines in the area?

>find serial number for washing machine
>order key online for same model lock box
>free money forever

whats an unsupervised child doing on the internet?

OP is ded but coons are here, bumping