Best drink for my birthday?

Best drink for my birthday?

I'm turning 21 tomorrow and I'm wondering what I should wet my lips with. Never drank before btw.

I've been thinking of Cognac or Whiskey. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/cannabis-tinctures-101-what-are-they-how-to-make-them-and-how-to
youtube.com/channel/UCElm866_W5r1eg8VjhFNARw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

an old (really old) scotch

How old is really old?
100?

don't drink. alcohol is for peasants. go to work, make money, and ask that girl out for some coffee. no need to thank me.

>I'm turning 21 tomorrow
>Never drank before
Damn dude. Upbringing, out of curiosity?
First time I got drunk was at 14. Was pretty much sick of drinking by 21.

taaka

no recommendation for booze, but you should definitely drink a full glass of water in between every 2-3 alcoholic drinks. it will majorly reduce your hangover and allow you to drink later into the night without getting nauseous.

Drink beer with some friends. Don't drink some obscure shit to please some faggots on a chinese imageboard.

Be classy on your first drunk. Drink Absinthe. Get drunk like Gaugin, Lautrec, and Papa Hemingway. Pop your booze-cherry with style, faggot.

This. But if you must, drink a nice lager or blonde ale. One or two at most. Getting drunk is for losers.

You dirty homosexual, he needs to get drunk on his first drunk-fest.

Terrible advice. If he’s really never drank before, it’s a bad idea to spend $60 on a glass of something that he doesn’t even know if he likes.

The smart approach and the alpha approach.

That and by my own volition. Never really had the urge to do it.

Corpse reviver #2. With Saint George absinthe

Gin and tonic with ice. They never get old

spiced rum

piña colada

Well, happy advance birthday in any case.
Can't really go wrong with a decent brandy. No alcohol really tastes pleasant, so go for strength. Beer & wine sucks ass, to me. Just watch overindulgence; you want to get drunk, but not "wake up with an obvious transvestite" drunk.

Oh, and use an old Tom gin. I like Ransom

My birthday tomorrow too, cheers Sup Forumsro. I recommend a Highland Park 12-15 year scotch. If you want to get wrecked while drinking something that tastes like vanilla coke I recommend Kraken rum and coke.

Moscow mule is good if you like Ginger. Order a shot of whiskey if you want. something cheap. You won't like it.

This. Kraken and coke is a god-tier drink.

Long Island Iced Tea.
Loads of booze.
Tastes like there's no booze in it.
Will get you well acquainted with drunk.

Yeah sure it's a cocktail and it's not a pipe smoking beard wearing waste of money 8 million dollar bottle of shit whiskey, but it'll get you fucking wasted and it'll taste really nice.

People say "drink Scotch" or some shit for your first time.
Bad move.
You don't wanna drink rancid booze for your first time, you wanna drink something sissy for your first time purely so you can get drunk as fuck and knock it back.
Then when you know what a hangover is, move onto straight whiskey and tequila.

Shots of Jameson is a classic go-to

Green dragon. Fuck the law. leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/cannabis-tinctures-101-what-are-they-how-to-make-them-and-how-to

vodka and sprite

scotch and whiskey and brandy (like Cognac) taste pretty foul as first drinks

i like them, but it took me a while to like them

Methanol

Vodka, vodka, vodka and uuuhhh oh yes vodka!

You forgot to tip your fedora.

Can someone share webms that say happy birthday? Specifically one with a girl that has huge tits

Not going to like it unless it's a faggot tier mixed to hell drink, something a child would be able to down. Go for medium strength liquor, drunk straight, ice is acceptable but not really necessary.
Fireball is a pretty safe choice. Not completely terrible, not pinkie out millionaire tier, easy to down a couple shots of & those couple will probably wreck you well enough for your first time.

Fuck all these people telling you to buy expensive-ass "classy" liquor.

Buy a cheap flavored vodka, look up good mixers for it, make some drinks that don't taste like dog shit and get a pleasant buzz going. Keep in mind a shot's worth of alcohol can take up to 30 minutes to fully hit you, so pace yourself. You don't want to drink a bunch of nasty shit and vomit everywhere the first time you try alcohol, it'll make you hate drinking right off the bat. You can work up to harder liquor and beer and shit later on, if you start with the bitchy stuff you'll get more used to the taste of alcohol over time.

As others have said, go with drinks that don't taste like alcohol. If you've never drank before and you want to order whiskey, you're going to:

A: Look like a jack ass when you try to order whiskey and not know what they're talking about when they ask you if you want it on the rocks, neat, etc.

B: You'll not enjoy it because it can be harsh to those who have not drank it before.

I'd stick with x and Coke (Jack, Captain, etc.) or as others have said, Long Islands, etc. Basically anything that masks the taste of alcohol so you can drink a bunch of them and get fucked up.

Also drink a lot of water or be prepared to feel like shit the next day. Good luck, OP

laphroaig 10. no questions asked. (neat)
you can also watch: youtube.com/channel/UCElm866_W5r1eg8VjhFNARw for suggestions.

Gross. Tate’s like bandaids smell

it's great in my opinion.

>he needs to get drunk on his first drunk-fest
Why? Because there is nothing better than vomiting all over yourself and forgetting your own birthdays? And why drink at all?

Order a bottle of Budweiser and a jack on the rocks. Wait a few minutes until the ice starts to melt just a tad while you sip on your beer. Your jack on the rocks should last at least 2 beers.

Can't go wrong with whiskey/bourbon

Bleach

because others do so, apparently. also he probably doesn't want to get shit faced.(at least i think so)

What is with this faggot ass organic shit?

>because others do so, apparently
You can't be serious with this reasoning.
>also he probably doesn't want to get shit faced.(at least i think so)
I would also like to believe so.

i don't reason for drinking i'm just giving you one of the rsponses that you'd get from first time drinkers.

Same. By the time I turned 21 it wasnt all that exciting anymore. At least as far as drinking for the sake of drinking. Who has fun drinking alone?

It stops the feeling of being being nothing. That's good enough.

Old Overholt rye whiskey. It's a good bang and won't break the bank

Well, if you have any alcoholics in your family, stay the fuck away from even a drop. Promise it'll get out of control. Even if you don't, drinking really is pretty overblown and shit for you.

Don't listen to this guy. My Dad's an alcoholic but I still drink and I'm fine.