Why does this pump always snap I’m not trying to hold it for ever , even when I put in on the lock

Why does this pump always snap I’m not trying to hold it for ever , even when I put in on the lock

Wow you guys have locks? im stuck with using my gas cap as a makeshift lock

it only snaps when it's full?

Not op, but i have the same problem! for me it always does it no matter the level of fuel in the tank

the sensor is dirty, you can dig out the little hole at the bottom of the fill nozzle (on the pump dingus) with a paper clip

alternatively jack the nozzle out so it's 1/2 in your tank hole

alternatively or with above only put it on first setting

>tfw getting premium and you know there is ~1gallon of basic bitch gas in the line

at least you faggot millenials drive

how can there be fuel in the line from another tank? each line is fed from an individual tank so it can't be contaminated from another.

you need to pull it out a little you are blocking the air flow

actually there are two tanks, midgrade is a mix. but at some point only ONE line comes out of the pump, yeah? so from where ever the grades switch to that line whatever was last pumped is in that line, your first gallon is probably shit gas. from my research it's slightly less than a gallon in the actual pump line, which fucking matters if you have a peanut tank on your motorcycle.

bitches love it when you pull it out a little

> get older and bad pump
> keeps clicking and stopping every few seconds no matter what you do
> takes like 3 minutes to get to $10 worth
> everyone's looking at you
> start to have panic attack
> staceys next lane start giggling
> sweat pouring down brow
> fumble pump out and back onto bracket
> shakily put cap back on
> go around to drivers side acting like getting wallet out of dash to go in and pay
> key and and bail the fuck out of there

Can never go back to the closest servo

kek i work on gas station and i track down faggots like you

I should sue for emotional distress you fucking pajeets

They're only supposed to do that when they reach tank capacity and the vapor pressure forces the valve closed. Tell the gas station attendant and they should fix it. Are you from Oregon, by any chance?

>tfw i slash your tires

Tfw I COLONISED your shy and uptight pajeet sister who acts so reserved and timid around her pajeet family but turns into a cumslut for aussie cock

Shell melville faget?

>taking something personally on a Mongolian tapestry board

>nigger talking about colonising something

So it was you at the 7-11 on Parramatta Rd

I'm a narcissistic sociopath. Ask me anything

No one cares about you. Fuck off.

You're getting awfully heated. I though Australians were the master trolls and shitposters? You're disgracing you country, cunt.

Kek. Faggot was so buttblasted he deleted his post. Brilliant.