Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

I'm ready to get the fuck out of Germany. The cuckoldry has become too much to bear. Where should I emigrate to?

Other urls found in this thread:

radionz.co.nz/news/bites/305655/winston-critical-of-green-labour-mou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An oven

>Kraut
>Not dead

You know what to do.

Israel.

Syria. Beat the Muzzie at his own game. And there's probably an imbalance of women what with all the men leaving to go suck on Merkel's welfare teat.

Come here Hans, at least you won't have a culture shock kek

Come home, white man. As long as you're not a sandnigger, that is. American women love Germans.

Ethiopia or just kill yourself cuck.

Poland, specifically Auschwitz. That's where we sent the defeatists too.

Congratulations, OP. You're a future holocaust victim. Now bask in the adulation of your millions of western fans.

Take a vacation abit south till things calm down, no niggers here

Come home white man.

Join me in Newfoundland Hans. We'll get smashed together and reflect on when our countries were a greater thing.

This.
Do world a favour

To the new world, friend.

Saudi-Arabia

Switzerland

Found a way to live underwater,and make your own state.

Come to America. Most whites here are of German heritage. Except for the niggers, our minorities are pretty cool, and the Mexicans are amazing (except for the nigger Mexicans you see rioting).

America if we get Donald Trump.

Canada is even more cucked than germany, leafman.

Eastern Europe.

>which safe country can i go to so i can vote pro-refugee in
no fuck off

Turn 720 and go to Germany

>Millions of Syrians flee to Germany
>Germany goes to shit
>Germans flee Germany to Syria
>In 1 generation Syria becomes economic powerhouse while Germany utterly collapses
due to nobody paying taxes/ working
>CHildren of Syrian immigrants move back
to Syria

Boy, that would be glorious.

Stay home and fight man. That is the land of your fathers. Tbqh as a half-Italian half-French dude, I don't have what you have (if you're full German) and I'm kinda jealous, but I guess mixed-Euro is the race native to the US.

But man, don't give up what you have. Do something about it. I suggest making pamphlets which depict the problem and leaving them places.

Germany needs right-wing voters.

There are only 14.500 niggers in here.

Very low change you'll see 2 in your whole life in here. I have only see one nigger and he was selling fake clocks on the street.
The southern parts of argentina are pretty good, nice ecosistem, snow in winter, is a nice place m8

You should stay and defend your country and its people. You now see the largest threat youve ever seen in your existence. Fear not young Hans, it is merely the call of destiny and your reluctance to answer its call. You must restore your land and its people. Work out, work on your social skills, try your best at everything you do and when you feel tired work even harder. Become the politican germany needs.

singapore, switzerland, bermuda seem to be the most red-pilled societies to escape to.

Come to China, we love you long time.

Sadly my brosif, you are not a man. You're going to bail on your country while your woman are getting raped in the streets and shit? rly brosif? rly? this is why it's going to shit homie. a disgrace to your people/

Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Switzerland, New Zealand, Spain, South Korea

Yep. It seems to me like Germany in the end has proven its cultural inferiority and will perish. There's nothing that could bring back life to Germany

There's only filth and degeneracy

Join Canada.

The Prairies have a huge Mennonite population and Trudeau is such a huge cuck he won't even do anything about disobeying his cuck orders. So it's like double cuck cancellation.

NA > Other continents

Shit, I was almost ready to get the fuck out of 'Murica and join my Germanbro kinsmen. Idk what the fugg to do now besides gas Jews.

Dont go. Stay and fight you coward

I actually lived in Cordoba for a few months. Argentina is an absolutely beautiful country, I would love to live in Buenos Aires or Rosario some day

Most negros come here during the summer to sell fake shit on beaches, they go back to Senegal during the low season. They are pretty cool.

>>CHildren of Syrian immigrants move back
to Syria

And the best part will be:
>we won't let them in

hell?

No offense but ew

FPBP

Share your German art and all other art here

I kekd.

Isn't it weird that Americans worship Germany but Germans all want to leave?

Good riddance.

>tfw no country would take a useless NEET with a high school diploma
I can't even join the foreign legion because of my allergies ;_;

I don't want to leave so.. you're wrong already. Nice playing.

>americans worship Germany
why?

the first roachpost i enjoyed

But they are all ugly, id rather fuck a got. desu

Romanticism of muh authoritarian state and falsely believing you are your grandparents

go to murica like i do.

>le I am sick of this cuckoldry :'( I can't stand it now let me surrender my ancestral land and women to the sandniggers forever :'( woe is me

Move if you want, but know in 30 years when there's a brown Germany it was in part because you didn't stay

New Zealand. We need more European immigrants.
radionz.co.nz/news/bites/305655/winston-critical-of-green-labour-mou

Come here there's a lot of germans in the south :3

If you are:
1) White
2) Skilled labor
3) Able to integrate into a new society
4) Able to handle banter

Then come to Australia, if you can not meet these 4 conditions then FUCK OFF, WE ARE FULL!

Dresden or Switzerland

Wait until later and then decide. If Trump loses and Britain escapes migrate there. If Trump wins then move to Burgerland. If both fail then just put a bullet in your head.

Actually he will be surprised. The turks in germany are total scum. The turks in turkey are way different, especially in the west. Even turks from turkey are going "wtf" when they see turks in germany for the first time.

Is there anything more majestic than Norway? Because I am pretty sure there isn't.

Well alot of people here are worshiping america because of Rock music and freedom

>implying we can still win this fight

How can we win if 95% of Germans are on the side of the sandniggers?

Australia/Murica, the most safe countries in the moment

This is news to me too. I don't know what state that user lives in but it must be the north east where German heritage is strongest.

>New Germania nation right next to Israel
>Economic power house will make the Germania/Israel relations like today with Germany/poland.
>Israel butthurt all the time but no muslims around to hate anymore
>Jews clean german toilets, steal german cars
>all the surrounding poor muslims country become colonies for new germania as cheap labor
>New germania is the dream nation Israel wanted to be, ruling from the "center of the world"
>WW2 totally backfired
>Thanks Merkel

India

You guys have electricity now?

We're the last bastion of culture in this cesspool of a country.

Also Sask and prairies.

>Jews clean german toilets, steal german cars
Please, this is the ME, we have arabs for that.

No, stay there until the nukes drop

There isn't desu.

Visited last month and it was absolutely beautiful. A pain getting around in the winter though.

I wouldn't want someone as dirty or hideous as a jew to be nowhere near toilet.

I guarantee you it is not 95%. Your press are liars and terrible people so they would make it seem that way. But where are you going to white flight to if Europe goes and they follow you? You have to stay in Germany and keep protesting with like-minded people, and most of all have kids. You can't just let Europe die to mudslimes when Europeans have been fighting against that for more than a thousand years. It's not your right any more than it is your government's right to invite the millions of mudshits in.

go to Nicaragua, the whole country is a network of former NSDAP officials and their descendants hidden within the fascade of an anti-muslim, anti-crime, staunchly Catholic banana republic. You'll be welcomed with open arms

Magnificent country. Sad to see all the pakis, iraqis, somalis and kurds around.

What? Country is full of crime, roodypoos and mestizos.