Prove this wouldn't work

Prove this wouldn't work.

Protip: You can't.

In trying to make a meme, someone made the solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2008/05/08/nyregion/08nypd.html?pagewanted=all&referer=
newsweek.com/government-wont-fund-gun-research-stop-violence-because-nra-lobbying-675794
cnn.com/2018/02/28/us/georgia-dalton-high-school-teacher-gunfire/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Real life isn't Call of Duty. How are you going to tell who is the school shooter and who is the teacher or student trying to stop them? Both look like people running around with guns in a crowd of people and with the level of adrenaline running through everyone's system it will be mayhem. And what about when the police show up? Will they know who is who? Also, the NYPD shooting record was like 34% for 1996-2006. And these are police officers who have been drilled and trained for years, not some random hobbyists.

Maybe through addressing a lot of the issues that alienate these kids we can stop being the only country with this problem. Or even let the CDC actually research gun violence, so we can get a better idea of the actual cause.

Oh wait, sources.

mobile.nytimes.com/2008/05/08/nyregion/08nypd.html?pagewanted=all&referer=

newsweek.com/government-wont-fund-gun-research-stop-violence-because-nra-lobbying-675794

Cops are really good at shooting naked people in the back, though, so from now on all kids must be naked at school.

>Maybe through addressing a lot of the issues that alienate these kids we can stop being the only country with this problem. Or even let the CDC actually research gun violence, so we can get a better idea of the actual cause.
I wish I could be optimistic. Maybe this is starting to change, but I'm not holding my breath.

Now just wait for the brainless, hate-filled rhetoric to flood the thread.

Duh, the shooter will be the one with the gun.

Are you retarded?

>To stop putin, all school kids must have thermonuclear weapons.
(prove this wouldn't work)

Or innocent black guys. Or dogs. Or arrest students on minor drug charges. They also do that pretty well

I try to be hopeful, and I hope recent events finally cause some change.

If you arm students or teachers they will have guns also. Wasnt that what this thread was about?

Yeah, but they won't be the ones shooting. Only the shooter will.

Clue's in the name.

Shooter.

Jesus, wake up.

>have guns to protect yourself
>don't shoot them

Like that matters when you are pumped up with adrenaline and a heart rate above 160. A lot of your higher thought processes start to shut down and you go on instinct. A split second decision is all it takes to shoot an innocent student or teacher. And cops have a hard time telling guns from wallets or toys.

But if a teacher shoots a student with a gun, then that student won't be able to shoot anyone else later.

Its almost like preventing a crime before it happens.

Fucking hell, its not rocket science.

Banning Videogames

Yeah, and if the cops shoot the teacher who shot the student, that probably prevented another crime right there.

But no-one will shoot the teacher because not only is it illegal, but its always the students doing the shooting.

Blah, blah, blah...we don’t know if we don’t try! Be positive!

What if its the wrong person? Waving a gun around looking for a shooter and shooting people look pretty similar.

I'm sorry, I don't trust teachers to make life or death decisions in crisis situations. They will probably end up shooting more innocent people than actual shooters, especially if it happens in a crowd where everyone is running around terrified.

There has to be a different way.

Didnt a teacher's gun go off in class a few days ago? He didn't hit anyone, but still did shoot a gun in a school.

cnn.com/2018/02/28/us/georgia-dalton-high-school-teacher-gunfire/index.html

See, this guy gets it.

Lets try it, and I bet it works.

>thinks its illegal for police to shoot people brandishing guns.

Considering how many school shootings there are, the law of averages says that most students will do it at some point.

So it figures an "innocent bystander" will very likely be a future shooter, taken out early.

Win/win.

Its illegal to shoot teachers, dumbass.

Is there someone who actually thinks this? Ok i knew theres lots of retarded amerimutts, but this is too much

>baiting this hard

Banning schools

Lets not get silly, eh??

Ban human beans.

I enjoy human activities and share the goals of other human beings
I hope that together we can make the world a safer and happier place for humanoids such as you and me.

>links a source from the Clinton News Network