What race are you most attracted to?

What race are you most attracted to?

Blue moneys

yes

Human race is pretty decent

White.

Why settle for anything less.

All races have their hotties. (except for blacks obviously)

Humans are a species you leftist faggot.

White. Nothing better and I've tried them all

Beauty doesn't depend of race.

Implying i see niggers as humans

Tie between whites and latinas

Perhaps a combo?

she like the only latina that I have ever seen that doesnt have an ass

You telling me you wouldnt spend a night with Gabrielle Union, Anya Ivy or Janelle Monae?

Middle Eastern. Man what the fuck do they see in Native American and Pacific Islander? There's a whole 4% boost there.

She probably wouldn't be much into you either.

Nah, even the ones Jews try to push as hot look like men in the face.

if she never got picked up by disney I bet she would have fucked anyone

there is only one race: the human race

Whites, like caucasions, jews and latinos. You understand the concept of race, right?

More sir

Not too bothered as long as the job's been half done and they've got a fair amount of white in them, so American I suppose.

Not Jews.

Including a fat loner like you? Doubt it. Even your pillow is having second thoughts.

I don't know who any of those "people" are

Are you that one guy that tries to derail everyone of these threads by saying Wetbacks and kikes are white?

Permission to fap to her sir?

haha this guy, taking this much offense to me pointing out she has no ass
What a massive faggot you are. The kind of loser that actually saves webms of mediocrity like selena gomez

permission denied, soldier

you're on no fap duty for the next 48 hours

Googled them and honestly, no. My dick must be racist

go ahead
Only niggers like women with fat cheesy asses.

Toss up between Samoans and aboriginal Australians

low test soyboy detected

Dumb nigger detected. Enjoy your whales.

white girls, black hair with blue eyes are god tier

Clearly you don't. Go to college, Trumptard.

Projecting much?

You're not white, Jose.

asian

A mix of blacks and Latinas/Indians/Arabs/native Americans
(Blacks for the body shape)
All I need are some earplugs and I'm good to go

Nordic blondes

I am most attracted to the Arcturian race, because they have allot high intelligence but also allot of care. I would love to meet them one day.

lol

I think she is spanish

Sending someone to a place that is very livable, is not the same as murdering them. But I know you were not interpreting it that way, obviously this is just a snapshot of the highly rated mexican laughing gas tolerance, that was attended to by none other than president Donald Trump himself. I loved that show!

Quit trying to be seen as human, you fucking stupid nigger

I like the undead race aswell, because they have such a high tolerance for pain. But at the same time, they can be a bit disgusting to be around. If you ever think about ending your life, you haven't met an undead yet, they could really turn your life around in an instant.

I like Africans the best, they are the most pure of all people, and most happy aswell. Their view on life is very pure and innocent, and very loving aswell. They have a high capability of enjoying life, and living with great joy. Their perspective is always very unique and unlike anything you've ever seen.

White isn't really a race.

But I would go with anything mixed. Can't go wrong with most combinations, but the mulatto girls here in america are pretty good or any Japanese/euro mix.

Okay

I'm attracted to white girls the most even tho I'm Hispanic. My first was a white girl and can never get over them since.

Pic related, she was almost identical to girl on right

Black
Asian
Indian
Jew
White

White man here.

White man here

Asian > South American > Caucasian > Middle Eastern > black

I love dark skin. Don't give a fuck what race she is as long as she has delicious brown skin.

10/10 Forsaken. That trailer was one of the main reasons started liking the Forsaken. Dude walking and shit just dieing around him

Beware, our enemies abound!

non niggers

whites, Asians, Latinas, in that order

latinas, asians, caucasion, and indian, in that order.