My neighbor just shot at my dog for existing. He has pet the dog. He knows the dog is no threat in any way, shape...

My neighbor just shot at my dog for existing. He has pet the dog. He knows the dog is no threat in any way, shape, or form. What can I do to fuck him up without getting caught?

doxx him on the dark web

Shoot him obviously

do as the dubs say.

mess up his car or something

idk but your house looks fucking gross and your dogs are ugly muts

Dog food with poison

1. Every night don a mask and sneak onto his property. Then take a shit right on his front lawn

2. If hangs up a flag on Sunday wait until he is gone and take that flag. Then put up a large nazi flag for all the world to see

3. Order a pizza online from every pizza place in your town. Like EVERY SINGLE ONE plus Chinese places to. Make sure to create a fake email and use "pay with cash".

4. Kill his dog

5. Spray paint a large dick on is car

Slash his tires. Break some windows.

are you one of those cunts that let the dog out at 6am without punishing the little twat for barking ?

your kind are fucking scum
you are fucking deaf to your little smelly shits noise

dangerous ey, dogs don't need to be physically dangerous, their fucking noise is enough to kill someone with the stress

here's an idea stop treating them like they are children dogs need a firm hand or they run fucking riot

dogs are neighborhood destroyers

Poison his dog

Sodomize his dog. If he doesn’t have one, sodomize his wife, children, fuck it, just cake the whole family up with cum! Film and share!

I sense you're venting your issues

You should try keeping your dogs off other people's property.

Poop on every door handle.

maybe just call the police like someone who isn't a fucking white trash retard?

>neighbor just shot at my dog
call police

You can legally shoot him back. I looked it up.

Buy fish from the shop. Stuff it up his cars exhaust pipe.

depends where he lives, but yeah if OP wants to fuck him up i guess that would be the best idea

You should try not being a piece of conservative white trash shit.

Correct. This is actually legal in every country. Even the gay ones.

barricade the doors and set his house on fire

Maybe call the police? What he did was a crime

Buy a dog canon and shoot pit bulls at his dick.

You're trying way too hard

make a piss disk and put it in mail slot, shit in mail box, sugar in gas tank, spray paint all his windows, glue his front door lock, take gloves and wipe shit all over his house/car.

u mad

Good riddance.

sue

Neighbor threatens you or fucks with you. Go full fuckin Hatfield McCoy retard and beat that mothetfucker within an inch of his life. Let him know you are alpha and not to be fucked with or he will keep fucking with you

Start by keying his car

Gasoline is less expensive than some bottled waters, can be bought anonymously with cash and burns exceedingly well. But that's none of my business.

Jew.

shot your neighbor. obviously.

Let it go my brother. Holding a grudge and seeking revenge will poison your heart. Find god and he will show you the way

timestamp or it never happened

actually god says to take an eye for an eye
OP should shoot at neighbour's dog
if neighbour has no dog then cat or ox or son or goat or whatever other medium sized animal is around