Lavren Thread

>Lavren Thread

mods are starting to crack down on these threads it seems

I miss the Hayleyshitposter...

Are they doing it to grimes threads too or has that faggot brandon ruined Lavren threads?

she's dating justin long and brandon's trying to move on and let her go
let it go

no cuz they occasionally actually talk about the music in grimes threads. most laurenfags seem to not actually like chvrches (like me)

Brandon should try to move a trigger and let some buckshot go into his brain.

because there's only one good album and another that was shooting for radio sucsess, even though they did have it with their first. they just wanted more on the mainstream crowd. there's been barley updates on the album or anything and as an "internet band" you'd think they'd be more involved in social media and sharing the progress with it to keep interest. seems like lauren has her sights set on other things than music that are probably getting her paid more

you know he's acknowlaged that these threads get de-railed even at mention of him so you're doing nothing but adding to the problem instead of trying to solve it. to wish suicide on someone is pretty low

i have a feeling LP3 might be chrvches' last. dunno why just got a hunch

I think lauren is hot, but she really is a walking cliche

Shut your bitch ass up tripfag

>seems like lauren has her sights set on other things than music that are probably getting her paid more

i'm talking about my hunch you fucking faggot

Imagine being this much of a bitch.

Not me, but I will say wanting someone to take their own lives over nothing is a pretty shitty thing to say. I may have fucked up, I may have my problems but at the end of the day I still want something out of life man. I'm not ready or willing to quit now.

But back to CHVRCHES/Lauren, I agree with the people saying that they should up their social media presence and try to keep interest with this new album. I'm looking forward to it but as time passes I'm honestly going to say my interest is dwindling. Hype means a lot and like said seems to make more sense a bit. Barely any studio pics, teasers, trailers, nothing.

You fuck up every time you post with a trip on. End your life my dude.

Do you guys think Chvrches are at a dead end progression wise? I just can't see them trying to get out of their comfort zone from a musical aspect

I don't actually hope you kill yourself man, even tripfags probably deserve to live. Also what were you referring to when you said you fucked up? I have a morbid curiosity now

t. Brandon

abandon thread the faggotry begins

I'm not too sure honestly, EOE was kind of a let down (aside from some songs) compared to how solid their debut was. They have might have it in them to do something good and worthwhile. I wonder what's going on that there's been a delay and why little to no info has been released about this album. It's like what cky used to do, they'd create hype online and irl, and they always benefited from it, why can't they take that same direction with there marketing and social media presence I have no idea.

I'm actually talking about the music like I've tried to do before, eat a dick.

bro you gotta stop bringing up CKY

wadudo wadudo wadudo tell me pleese

eat less

It's not about cky personally, it's about the marketing techniques they and their fans used to create interest in their material. Viral marketing, and irl marketing to increase interest and sales.

Brandon what issues did you mean tell me what's wrong with you what did you do what's going onn

>be at moped rally with brandon
>girl asks brandon what his fav band is after talking to him
>says cky
>girl walks off
DAMNIT BUBBA

brandon you better livestream your bomb making and suicide for us

See this is the shit I'm talking about, I tried to have a serious conversation and this happens. Y'all are dicks.

Brandon you black piece of shit tell me what's wrong with you right now

Do you have mild bergers or something what issues i want to know please

I'm not answering because that has nothing to do with the thread. Even though I've already have shared how I feel about CHVRCHES and their new album.

Lavren, Iain, and Martin need to tighten' up. I do also.

It'd be easier to have a conversation if you took your trip off you narcissistic attention whore.

qt

>that pit pussy
oh dear

Want to lick those toes

good lord

this is a synthpop band brandon, not an alt-metal band

you take this place to seriously and your trip is the problem

It's the whole reason he got caught and pissed her off anyway.

Tasty foot pussy

thank you user for showing me the lindsey byrnes gallery

and 6 years to change himself for the better.
you've upset and let down a lot of people brandon

Yeah. I know.

if lavren and co don't hurry the fugg up they're gonna lose relevance

lavren hayley experiments tape when lads when

fuuuck you're right
what's the hold up lavren

she's such a pantyhose goddess

Ooo bite it lori oooo

cute froggo

bb

how do you wear a beanie like that without it falling off your head

lavren is magical

holy shit

LAAAAVVVVVREEEEEEEEENNNNN

i love her

get in line bruv

The entire world has me to thank for Chvrches.

It's kinda weird how entire fucking bands, songs, albums, and the people in them were made solely for me. Call me egotistical but it's fucking true.

For fuck's sake, one song says "It was all for you, it always was."

She's very plain looking. Nothing special, average Scottish girl.

we all know that isn't true.

She's forever young, that just makes her a target for every other woman on Earth.

if thats the average scottish girl then sign me up

lavren tummy
would you kiss? its ok

life changes apparently from what she said here
not like some random here would know that info

maybe you're schizophrenic from what it sounds liek

you are just adorable

anyone buying the archie comic?

maybe

I'd rather lick her pits

Nah, I'm not that die-hard of a fan.

Yeah
Im this much of a lavrenfag

wtf I want to go to Scotland now

I bet you own a shirt or something.

No, I wouldn't wear one if I had one for free. The only thing I do own is the first pressing of the BOWYB vinyl. That's it.

They probably don't make any in his size or it needs to be special ordered and takes about a year to make

I wear a size xl or xxl depending on the shirts fit. Really wish I could wear a large again, but I'm trying. I'm not that big of a fan to wear their merch, plus, I'd feel like a goober wearing a chvrches shirt anyway.

Lauren is so pretty I love her! Ahhhh!!!

wow you are one fat ugly fuck

you are Sup Forumss boogie. get the weight off man god damn you look like shit

:|

:)

I've heard that before, and I don't disagree with it.I'm vegan now, and with the jogging I'm doing everyday the weight should come off. I'm tired of it, I'm gross, and I hate looking at myself because I know I can look better. Sucks with the job situation right now that I can't get back to the gym I was at.

>at first I was like

did the gym kick you out for diddling?

You're a dumbass, it was because I lost my job faggot.

>but then i

she's so nervous in that vid

did you lose your job because of the diddling?

eyes glassy as fuck coke?

She's the cornu copiae of qt reaction pics.

yeah with that diet and the exersize it should come off you just should have done it sooner
bury it and rise above b

>fast forward 6 years later
>still fat
but you'll be in your 30's then so it doesn't matter

jej

I'll be 33 in six years. I just got sick of seeing my disgusting body in the mirror.

>, they'd create hype online and irl
That's pretty much the standard marketing technique. They haven't told us much and when Lauren started fucking Justin things slowed down.

You know you could join the honorable club of 27 till it's not too late. Just saying.

Doesn't count when I'm a nobody.

Nah they'll pass you through i'm sure, you're the Sup Forums's legend after all. Just one more step for eternal glory, pal. One step that solves all your problems. That's it.

I'm fine.