Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l9_p-nhZXLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good

im laying down

Restless soul who wants closure.

Emotional limbo so technically not bad I guess

Not drunk enough.
Drank like 1/3rd of a bottle of whiskey and then bought another and drank 1/3rd of that one since 2pm... it's 1.14am here in England now.
I need to be more drunk.
My own fault for shitposting too much and not drinking fast enough.

Not well. No job, no life, no prospects.

At 33 years old I'm still nowhere, but at least there's a liquor store nearby.

I'm hungry
I'm dirty
I'm losing my mind
Everything's fine!

This and also never had any relationships. Can't see things improving this late in the game.

just fine...
I just think its everyone around me that has problems like theyre doing things just to try n troll me but just ruining their own lives in turn.

Better.

Lonely and horny. My one friend is busy playing something and ignoring me.

Not really great.
>love life fucked up, leaving me with major trust issues & pushing people away
>sleepless as fuck
>got terrible anxiety since i almost got stabbed 2 weeks ago

>java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

Typo?

Damn it ...

Pretty bad. Just got out of suicide hospital couple weeks back now I'm doing outpatient. Everything gets better someday bro.

>i almost got stabbed 2 weeks ago
Around blacks...

Quick and unconscious death. The sooner the better. Pain for good measure is ok too.

Java suxx :v

Pretty good, man. Just had a successful family road trip and got to do a bunch of fun shit. Open bar, rooftop parties on the beach, and good activities with the kids. I feel like Clark fuckin Griswold

nah, was actually a turkish guy that beat the shit out of me and almost stabbed me

Wife just left. I told her I wanted a divorce because I can’t seem to feel anything anymore for anyone. It’s not fair to ask her to deprive herself.

Well now she's going to deprive you of all your money.

Nope. Signed a simplified dissolution. She’s not a bitch.

Nudes?

How are your surroundings user?
The place you live at/your job/neighbours/friends - does any of it has any positive influence on you?

Shitty surroundings, routine, not enough diversity, not enough time for yourself & your passions/hobbies. All of it pretty much could contribute to the way you feel, being distant and emotionless about everyone and everything.

I created an object in java. Why isn't it seeing it? Is it because I spacebar?

My motivation is long gone. I'll likely kill myself in a few months.

Noice. Any spread puss/creampie?
Maybe a better look at the tits?

Any of her taking a shit?

Fucking patrician taste
Any of her shitting in a trash can? Pissing in one works too

Had entire weekend off (Friday, Sat, Sun) bored out of my fucking mind. Even more stressed out than I was when I finished work. No relief in sight. youtu.be/l9_p-nhZXLg

>Wife just left. I told her I wanted a divorce because I can’t seem to feel anything anymore for anyone. It’s not fair to ask her to deprive herself.

I'm soo close to this. I just want to go somewhere else and she's chaining me here.

I have no long-term goal in life. Nothing. I feel empty. I can come up with short-term (i.e.

I wanna neck

I feel you user. This plagues me as well. I need to do something drastic and anti-social soon.

dont worry freind, shes cucked you with dequan a month ago

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

woah slow down ther bub, hold that anger for daquan.

>I can’t seem to feel anything anymore for anyone
You can feel an intense rage for the man cucking your wife

I honestly don't know what keeps me going.

I have nothing and I got nothing more to give

Daquan's a fucked up ape.

Holding up pretty good. Kinda have a "starving artist" Lifestyle going on, but I'm determined at least.

Start taking some jujitsu bro

I lived in the us as a kid,i used to have friends there,life was so easy and fun i felt loved and i loved,now i live in argentina.food is awful,people here are monsters,i can get robbed in broad daylight because our police is useless,i hate that ive become a shut in,i mostly just lock myself in my room,i dont love anymore,all my feelings are watered down i just feel empty,i can't even cry,sometimes i pretend that my friends from the us are waiting for me to go outside and play with them,i dont want to be lonely anymore.life donsent feel worth living anymore

That's not Argentina's fault. I'm in the U.S. and feel mostly the same way.

Can you come back to the U.S.? We've got room for one more.

To what? Live here, suck down our resources, and whine on Sup Forums?

No, we have plenty of that here. Thanks.

I really want to kill myself. I've had a fucked up life and was heavily abused and neglected by all my family, mostly my psychotic and completely delusional mother, had very few friends growing up in the real ghetto in an area known to have one of the highest violent crime rates in the country as one of the only white kids, and I've been depressed since 5 and suicidal since 10. I'm surely bipolar because of extreme mood swings going from manic to depressed in a matter of minutes multiple times a day, and more than likely have borderline personality disorder because of very impulsive behavior like self harm, drug use, spending money, and attention seeking. On top of that I've had gender dysphoria my whole life and always wanted to be a girl, and I fell in love with a lesbian 3 years ago. She's not even that special and hardly fits my preferences, but she's the only girl to ever show any kind of interest in me, so I latched on to her and can't let go for the life of me. I try to dull the pain with lots of drugs, but it just fucks me up, and too much weed gives me seizures and sends me into completely psychotic episodes. I don't really care, I just want to fucking die already. I don't want help, I don't want to get better, I never asked to be born, I just want to die. I've come very close to buying heroin many times in the past month, and I'm inching closer and closer so I can overdose and die. The only things keeping me alive are my family and friends, but I don't care. Nothing is going to change, I'm never going to be happy and don't want to anyway. Life is meaningless, and the sooner I die the better. I'm just a burden on everyone anyway, I'm nobody.

turning this into a meme

It must suck being so autistic and underage if you think that's going to become a "meme".

Too well tonight, I want to get drunk, find a cute girl or boy and have sex on my queen sized bed with nice music playing in the background, but life is cruel.

Feeling pretty good, just got back from a grindr hookup, he wasn't to big but he fucked me like a champ. Otherwise I'm in school, on track to graduate with a psych degree and minimal debt thanks to mom and pop, and I have a handful of solid friends to play vidya with. I also kinda like myself these days, so that's good.

It's been a really rough evening. I made the mistake of looking up old friends that I knew from school, and they all look so damn happy and accomplished and married. And I'm lonely, jobless, and very emotionally unstable at the moment. There are many things for me to be thankful for, I know that, and I don't have the problems that you guys might have (divorce, stabbing, etc.).

I guess I'm just having a really really hard time emotionally dealing with things that are out of my control. My field isn't hiring men right now (to even out the gender quotas) so I'm essentially persona non grata. If I don't have a job, I don't have independence and money, and if I don't have money, that means no women either. I feel very powerless about all this, because I've tried everything else. If more years go by, I will have to leave the profession I'm qualified for and do something entirely different...which means that education and my expertise would have been a complete waste of time and money.

Alcohol helps...and I'm probably going to drink again tonight like I do every night in order to forget how depressing rejection letters can be. I get them often enough now that it doesn't hurt as much as it used to. But it still hurts.

I'm trying to see the things in life that I should be thankful for, but it's just really difficult right now. I'm lonely, and tired of fighting with a system that doesn't need me or my skills. I'm tired of being told that I can't be considered because I'm male. I'm tired of trying to suck up to these diversity hogs just to get the only stable job left in my field in terms of financial longevity. I'm tired of feeling like I can't advance my life. I'm ready damnit...I just need a chance. Fuck gender quotas....

Holy fuck am I gonna be you? Fuck.

have no friends, socially awkward, stay in my room all day

Yea i wanna see her shittin