Ask a fully submissive bottom beta anything

Ask a fully submissive bottom beta anything

the elmo isnt cute to anyone but you

Why do you like wearing girls shorts?

I like everything about them: comfortable, how they look and also the reactions

you know you can be gay and still dress like a man right? i dont understand why gay people do that shit. i have gay friends that you wouldnt be able to tell unless you asked. wish all gay dudes were like that. majority of them have to be as loud as fucking possible and thats what annoys me about them

Preferred dick size?

You still haven't gotten back to me on why you're an attention whore hell bent on bringing down gay men everywhere?

Why don't you become manly?

Those I'm looking for want guys like me, not manly ones

17-18 cm

more pics?

That bike is gayer then you kek

It's a community rental bike, there are quite many of them around in the summer

Either way, it's really fuckin' gay

That's an extra motivation to use it

Care to explain that?

If I go out dressed like that then probably I won't have problems with my bike looking gay

I'm just a stuck up bitch who wants to shock other people and feel victimized by their reactions then complain about homophobia which I ensure will continue with my actions.

Homophobia is the last thing I complain about actually

Trips of trut, you just enjoy stoking it apparently

Hitler was the last man to get it right when it came to faggots

Oh, gotcha. That guy and the bike do kinda fit together pretty well

This user is right. I'm a submissive sissy in private but public you'd never guess. For me my sexual identity and preferences are private. More and more gays are starting to hate fem acting queens. And why not? They're the reason so much of the country is still so homophobic.

This user gets it. Acting like a fem is only attractive to a fraction of the gay community and is universally disgusting to the rest of us. Quit being such a queer

What are you into, user? Tell me all your sexy secrets.

What are you into in bed?

Submissive how, get off on being bound, gagged, spanked, fucked? Pissplay? Use condoms or no? Do it with multiple guys? You're kinda cute OP

I can't speak for OP but you have to be very good about distinguishing fantasy from reality. Condoms are #1, but otherwise it's all good. Personally I'm not into being gagged since I love dirty talk but the rest, including pissplay, is a go.

One of my fantasies is to be the lone bottom in a bareback gangbang, maybe 5-6 dudes total.

I like manly bottoms that make me a sandwich after I plow them.

I get it. I like a good benevolent top who will be stern but fair with me during sexy time but then pamper me after we fire our wads.

Yeah, it's hard to find. Most gay men are disasters or so stuck up they drown when it rains.

Great guys seem so hard to find. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only gay guy looking for a serious relationship.

Men are all in different phases of their life. It's hard to find someone that gels with your own phase. Let alone, compromising and sarficing to be a couple.

Do you have HIV or AIDS?

Do you or have you ever had STD's?

You likely will get HIV. Are you prepared to live with it?

HIV isn't real. Do some research. Watch house of numbers or go to rethinking AIDS or how positive are you podcast. You're living under a rock if you still believe in HIV being pathological.