Soyboy here, will I win this fight?

Soyboy here, will I win this fight?

Me
>6'7"
>Average weight for height (don't know the number)
>Don't actively work out, but do a lot of rock climbing/cycling, can do about 50 press ups in a row
>Soylord vegan (if this somehow matters)
>Been in 1 proper fight before

Him
>5'9"
>slightly overweight
>As far as I know does no exercise
>Black belt in taekwondo but hasn't practised in 2 years
>As far as I know has no experience in proper fights or competitions

>Why are you fighting
He knew my pet Turkey died and posted a picture of some cooked Turkey, tagged me and the caption was similar to (reworded due to doxxing) "you want the other half". I posted a picture of his mom's ashes with "yeah got the seasoning right here", he got triggered and said he was going to beat the shit out of me next time he saw me.

Just give it to me straight bros this is the only board which will know, am I going to get battered?

Just fuck his ass to assert dominance, you queer.

this

This

Checked

HAHAHA if he is a blackbelt in TKD he will rip your head off and shit down your throat within about 30 seconds.

Before you try to say he has no fighting experiences you better realize that he fought 2 or 3 times a week for the 4 plus years it took him to get his belt.

If he is a black-belt he will tear you apart just using one-steps and you wont see it coming untill you have 2 broken knees and at least one broken arm.

Whatever happens, this will devolve into man hugging. Lack of experience on either end. Luck will decide this one(slips/falls, lucky punch ending it clean).

This is assuming he didn't go to a belt mill and had fighting aptitude. Scrubbed a lot of black belts that couldn't actually fight. Fear, lack of practical use of skills in a legitimate fight etc.

You're beyond dead, faggot. He knows how to fight.

I don’t believe you’re 6’7

It's not hard to beat "blackbelts"

If you know how to punch and guard you can do just fine. If he starts talkin shit just puch him in the face mid sentence.

Ahmen. Old school boxing skills and good footing have trumped a lot of shit over the years.

You should win if those are real measurements you will have a lot of reach on him. There is a reason they divide pro fighters by size

PRO TIPS IN COMING FORM A. STREET FIGHIN NIGGOR

1 dont fight in a closed area. make sure your back is free of obsticles for at least 20 feet
2 dont fight in any sort of restirctive clothing, loose and free is best no jewlery no wallet phone or keys on you. You dont want any of that shit flying out
3 KEEP YOUR FISTS AMD FOREARMS UP never drop your guard always be protecting your dome
4 DONT GET GRAPPLED this goes woth number 1 make sure ypu have space to move and avoid grabs espessaly if they are bigger knees and elbows are good counters for grabs
5 GRIP SOMTHING. Gripping somthing in your hands like a lighter, roll of coins , chunk of wood will make your fist 10x more solid
Good cuck

>he posts joke about his dying turkey by showing a cooked turkey, asking for the other half
>posts joke with seasoning
>he gets butthurt like a manchild.

just destroy him, quit pussying about.

Black belts in martial arts are often not that strong in a fight because the arts are based on the assumption of two people mantaining certian stances and following certian rules. Think of it as if they were very good players of a sport.

An exception to this might be kick boxing/boxing/mma in which people are actually trying to incapacitate each other rather than score points. But even then... they probably know how to properly trow a punch and thats it.

That’s a hilarious sorry to why you guys are fighting. Good god I lol’d

You are 2 meters tall in proper wheight? You are a monster what the fuck

thats completely untrue. you need to stop being retarded please.

OP, if hes a black belt in taekwondo he will fuck you up. your untrained in his techniques your only option will be to grapple with him. try to learn how to do a single leg takedown asap or just accept the beating he is about to give you

Doesn’t matter who will win. He disrespected your delicious late turkey, even if it will be a beating you have to defend that birds honor and beat that motherclucker up

>my pet Turkey died
>am I going to get battered?

Like a redheaded stepchild

Tae kwon do is a fucking joke

OP wear this to the fight. Even if you get your ass kicked you will still be a winner

I like a mix of boxing and systema. Fluid and powerful as fuck.

Doesn't matter if you think your gonna win or lose, if he confronts you, man up and fight. Since you have the god reach, outbox him. Taekwando is a large defensive style, so use your reach and stay on the defense. Make sure its an open space and nothing is near you wear he can grab it and beat you with like a bat or pipe. Remember its a street fight and there are no rules, just keep distance and stay on defense or if you prefer be a swarm fighter and get up real close and attack with a flurry of hits.