Is this true??

Is this true??

Is what true?

naw it is more so a gun manufacture lobby. Who then strong arms businesses into giving their members discounts as to build up a base of membership to then pretend to be for the gun owners/rights to then be the public face for guns and all gun manufacturers never get any flak for anything ever since they can just hind behind their lobby to misdirect peoples angers and what not.

Listen, you fantastically retarded mothefucker. I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street comers. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people, and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.B. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.

ya

No but planned parenthood is.

nra is funded by gun manufacturers. they will do whatever it takes for gun makers to reap in fat profits, doesn't matter who gets corrupted or killed along the way

i really hope this is satire, because planned parenthood's entire purpose is to provide people with safe access to conctraception and sexual health services

Killing millions of humans every year to sell their body parts for huge profits.

Such a loving and beautiful organization.

A lot of people say the NRA is a terrorist organization. So I guess it's true. (Trump logic at work)

Yeah, we really ought to shut down the Niggaz Rap Army

**Number one cause of Black deaths**

Liberal: "Ahh, what a lovely organization... burn all niggers!!! I mean *cough* Womans rights! Womans Rights!"

Sure kid

You’re dumb as fuck.

Good counter. You win and I changed my mind.

No need to be so fucking hostile. That’s what’s wrong with liberals like you. You’re all rude as fuck.

I'm not a liberal.

No. Please stop drinking the Huffington Post kool-aid. Faggot.

Liberals only one attack. They say nonsensical things and then when facts are thrown their way they just respond with emotional outbursts.

They can't debate facts with facts or even explain their reasoning for what they believe. As soon as their beliefs are questioned their brains shutdown.

You seem to hate a lot but you say Trump is hate? Interesting.

Sure kid

As defined by federal law, YES.
18 U.S. Code §2331(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

Kek, good backtracking there you sperglordfaggotlovungedgechasingkeksaying queer

lolol

So can we expected every member to be arrested soon? Do you think they will be waterboarded? Or something worse?

Fuck off, the NRA doesn't come close to satisfying the A portion of what you posted. Before you pull some crybaby shit, I pretty sure you are the type of faggot who believes in fart rape and stupid bullshit like that.

NRA promotes gun saferty and proper usage.

Learn to read.

No but whoever wrote that could be sued for defamation and libel

Which acts are dangerous and are a violation of criminal laws? Worthless cunt.

Shooting people you motherfucking dense ass fuck.

I must have missed when the NRA was responsible for shooting anyone. You goddamn retard.

Stop using the R word. It’s offensevie.

The NRA doesn’t officially shoot anyone. They literally teach gun safety.

Are you sure you know who the NRA is?

Nigger cunt libtard there are only two genders.

No. They are exactly the people who are going to do it next time. Gun owners of today are the mass shooters of tomorrow. It's a fact.

Retard isn’t a gender. Nice shilling for Hillary, btw

Only the finest shitposting from you, top b8 faggot.

They are clearly inspiring and cheerleading the shooters. Both before and after their heinous acts.

Even if that was true, which it isn't, there is nothing illegal about being someone's "inspiration" even if the inspiration was for an illegal action.

By that logic I guess ISIS is not a terrorist organization either.

Boom roasted

No.

Someone drank the kool-aid. Kill yourself and get the fuck off shilligans island breitbart cocksucker.

The alcohol industry literally sponsors rape, murder, and theft.

Who are the terrorists?

So you're adopting right?since you care about the unborn negro? How many have you adopted so far?

Nope. NRA is fine. America is just so fucking gay now.

The party that demands that Republicans are racist totally doesnt give a shit that abortions kill niggers, like a fuck load of niggers. Okay sport.

317,547 niggers kept out of prison every year

Isis kills people.
The NRA doesn't kill people.
Yup, those are exactly the same.

Look at it this way: the only people who think it is cannot be convinced it is not with facts and logic.

You do the math..