Hello Sup Forums I’m wondering what you consider and alcoholic. I drink just as much as the boys at work but I wonder...

Hello Sup Forums I’m wondering what you consider and alcoholic. I drink just as much as the boys at work but I wonder. Tell me what you’re drinking. Tell me what ever the fuck you want niggers yeet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pbVIOlTt74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related kek

Tits is top tier vodka. I can put down about half that bottle solo on a night off.

At the end of my drinking, I drank about 1/2 gallon of whiskey per day. I was definitely an alcoholic. If I stopped drinking, I would start to vomit bile, shake uncontrollably, and hallucinate. Haven't had a drink in 5 years.

I woke up 12 hours ago and drank 1/3rd of a bottle of whiskey (70cl) and now I'm half through another bottle.
I think I am an alcoholic, because the past 4 days I've drank constantly and consumed at least 120 units... that's the recommended amount times 6 a week in 4 days.
And this happens a lot, like, every week.

The shit is so smoth brother. Insane. Just mixed it with some mangos juice w/ pulp earlier. So fucking good vro

Do you work?

Op here. I just went thru a 12 day streak of being DRUNK. like wake up, havehangover, get drunk repeat. Can you relate?

i actually got a job, so i cant do that. but ive been getting drunk as soon as i get out for the past 6 months

I mean, i think alcoholic is a term that only applies to people who let alcohol negatively affect their lives. but i myself try to limit alcohol consumption to the weekends and drink just enough to where i relax and have a good time but not make bad decisions or ruin my next day with hangover.

OP here I can say I’ve never experienced those withdrawals holy shit. I must not be an alcoholic

i only drink when I'm tweaked which is all the time
so i would say im an occasional drinker and a fucking geek monster mothaerfuckarae

u digg

I drink a fifth of booze a night (usually vodka, but I mix it up sometimes with scotch and bourbon to try to keep a balanced diet).

It's progressed slowly over the past 18 years, from 3 drinks a night to 4 the next year and 5 the next and on and on. Tried rehab once, it worked a couple months then I went back. AA meetings don't do shit -- bunch of drunks telling their "stories" and calling me up to ask how I'm doing are going to fix why ever it is I drink?

I'm destined to die from liver disease or cancer and I really don't care.

Psssshhh. OP here I have fucking job vro I’m an industrial mechanic at Volkswagen Chattanooga. I work 60 hours a week

I've been drinking 6-12 drinks a day for 21 years.

good for you then. You go to work drunk?

Damn bro that’s commitment. You in bad health?

I work hungover a lot lol

No.
I drink and smoke currently.
My life was incredible then out of nowhere I got anxiety then I was useless for a few years now I drink and smoke a lot of weed on benefits.
I was a normal dude who worked and partied a lot but could hold it all together and one day I freaked out and anxiety since then became a problem.
No problem now, just don't get a chance if I get a job interview.
Trying and keeping the faith, but drinking a lot in the mean time because I have fuck all else to do.

I eat poorly and make bad decisions all the time.

OP motherfuckin here. What beats y’all listening to. I’m listening to Khalid

Same, and everyday i ask why do i do this to myself then just repeat the cycle. i gotta get out of it. bad.

I can relate so much. Funny part is I’m only 20 hahaha

OP here I ducking puked on the way to the clock the other day lolol fuckingmiserable day. Tomorrow will be shitty too. I’d like to bang this whore at work rn.

OP here I’m the Boss tho lol so I can just shitbag it up hungover whole fuckers work.

**while

Well at least take a multivitamin, B-1 (thiamine) and folic acid supplements daily, because those are the vitamin deficiencies caused by excessive alcohol and can lead to permanent neurological problems.

i can relate with that too, im 21 lol. when i was 19 i had a really bad drinkin stint for about 8 months, with the last few me drinking 3/4 a liter of whiskey a day. stopped for awhile. after i turned 21 im slowly falling into that cycle again. its not nearly as bad, as it was, i only drink 4 tall boys of 8% throughout the week. but i can tell its getting worse. pas couple weekends i drank 1.75 liters of vodka. get out while ya can dude

if you actually work there, dont slip up man. alcohol has been the cause of a lot of shitty things that happened in my life

You’re right vro one of my homeboys at work is about to loose his goddamn job to hookers and booze I don’t wanna belike that

fastest way to happiness

Okay man tequila is my jam it all I’ve ever drank is silver. Tell me why good is better?

*gold

well there you go, learn by example. not from experience

>.

You're basically living my dream life. I just can't afford booze at the moment.

PhD/JD

Drank a fifth of ok scotch 3 times a week for 15 years. Never got in the way of job or family life. In 2013, my liver started hurting the day after drinking. Got to the point were 3 or 4 beers caused pain by 2014. So I quit. Now I smoke one tiny bowl of weed daily after work. Don't miss the booze at all. I do miss raw oysters and sashimi, which I can no longer eat due to slightly impaired liver function. A single dose of Tylenol causes liver pain too. 40yo. Be happy if I make it to 60.

During work week i was drinking about 5-6 drinks a night at the bar but going home and drinking at least that much by myself. Friday I would pick up a handle of rum or bourbon and have it finished by Sunday morning/afternoon. It took looking at my bank statement for the month of December to help me see my drinking was...unsustainable. I stopped Dec 30 and have been dry ever since. This is my longest streak in 15 years.

Bar is so fucking expensive bro

Just wanted to add that none of my "bar friends" have texted me asking where I am since I quit. On the one hand I'm glad I don't have to have that conversation but on the other hand I'm kinda pissed no one is asking where the fuck I am.
I get bored at home. I can play video games or smoke, and sometimes I just get in my car and drive around for an hour. Realizing the bar friends aren't true friends has been kinda shitty. I need to get out more and do social things not drinking related and its tough.

Sobieski vodka is $10 for 1.75L, how can you not afford that?? It's clean tasting with no hangover.

B.S. from MIT

The social changes will work themselves out. I couldn't handle family get togethers for more than 45 minutes for the first couple years after quitting. I'm Okay now. Helps that most of the family is pro-weed, or at the least tolerant of it.

>Sobieski vodka is $10 for 1.75L, how can you not afford that??

Not in Nova Scotia it isn't.

Is it more expensive? It's $10 in the US.

Really that's probably for the better
10x as true if drinking is the only thing you had in common
Most ex alcoholics i know say they can't be around their old drinking buddies because they make the temptation too great

Good ol ten buck gutrot

"gold" is not anything

tequila is silver, reposado (rested) and Anejo (aged)

they are all good for various reasons, the longer its aged the more sweetness comes out of the barrels etc.

gold tequila is just a label invented by cuervo

I hate to say it but I can not imagine being sober. I drink 500 to 600 ml vodka every night. I totally maintain every aspect of life. I just get so sick of everyone.

I feel it in my hands.

Do you need it? You are an alcoholic.
If you kill a 6 pack every night, you have a problem and are going to die young.
Limit yourself to 1 an hour, 3 total for the night, and only drink occasionally.
The best thing to do is stop drinking shitty corn beer/whisky. Start drinking expensive stuff, that will prevent you from doing it so much.
Spicy wheat beers, aged whisky, top shelf cocktails. Everything else is for piss poor peasants and alcoholics.

Same with me. I don't know how to get out of this.

>limit yourself

Doesn't work that way, you get buzzed and limits go away

It's a good clean vodka though.

I think I need to live on a mountain for a year or so. Just avoid everyone

It's weird. When i have a job i don't drink anywhere as much. But when i have time off i drink more than i should. Which leads me to think whats the point. I'm either throwing away my time either way. Money doesn't make me happy. Drinking doesn't make me happy. Spending money distracts me. Drinking makes me not care.

I still am an alcoholic, but I haven't had a drink in almost a year. I was a train wreck by the end.

I'd been a high functioning alcoholic for a few years. Finished grad school and landed a decent job despite it, but then I stopped functioning after a particularly bad year in which I simply couldn't put the bottle down.

I still get cravings, but they're less intense and frequent than in the beginning. Lately I've been getting really angry because I don't feel much better now that I'm sober. I'm as anxious and depressed as I always was, but now I'm much, much angrier. I'm becoming an unpleasant person despite my sobriety. Apparently I'm what they call a dry drunk. Still gotta sort out the shit that drove me to drink so heavily in the first place. Hopefully I can before I fall off the wagon again, though I find myself thinking more and more frequently, who gives a fuck? Is this life worth living anyway?

tl;dr Total alcoholic still trying to keep sober.

That's why you limit how much booze you keep in your house. People don't buy cases of beer or liquor without the intent of drinking it. If you are going to drink buy your alcohol the day of and make this your new pattern or ritual for drinking. Many people drink or overeat because they're stuck on autopilot and they have the same patterns day in and day out because it's easy and they don't have to think or expend any energy doing something else.

I still don't know what it is but every time I've had titos I get a splotchy red on on my face down my chest and shoulders. Also starts on my hand and goes up my arms. It also gets harder to breath. Nothing against the taste but I react to something in titos and I haven't been able to figure out what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pbVIOlTt74

I used to drink every night after work, sometimes putting away a fifth in one sitting. Stopped and got sober for a little over year, thought I would be okay to try again. I'm back to struggling with it, going through withdrawals whenever I try to stop. Sobriety is the hardest thing I've ever done, but life is just better for me sober. Haven't gotten to 30+ days for at least a couple years now, just off the wagon and back on. Currently having a few 7 and 7s as a nightcap.

Except I buy my alcohol "the day of" thinking I'll just get a pint and taper off, but I always get a gallon plus a fifth of something else so the clerk doesn't think I'm an alcoholic, just restocking my basement bar maybe.

Tullamore Dew Irish whisky. All day

I drink almost a fifth a day. It's usually in the form of bloody Mary's though so it's not that bad is it? At least I get me veggies.

It's cause u a lil bitch ass piece a nigga.

Checked

Damn, nice get

For your health.

rekt

cluck em

Oyyooyoyoyooyoyo

Witness them digits my dude. I see you.

WHAT A FUCKING WASTE :)))))))

So, I guess my 2 beers a night isn't that much after all?

fuck you fucking faggot

The quints confirm it.

Well

2 beers a night? How do you just drink 2 ? If I drink one I end up drinking at least 6-7

at least reply to the correct comment you mong

I buy 12 beers a day. Ive done it for a little more than 3 years now non-stop.
Mostly Dos Equis Ambar and Sapporo.
I'm trying to cut back on beer and drink Vodka, or some days not drink at all though, Calories are a Bitch.
Also Tito's Vodka, usually 4-5oz with some juice or Cranberry Redbull.

Doesn't interfere with my daily life though, work 5 days a week without issues. So I like to think I'm not an alcoholic.

You are, you're just a high-functioning alcoholic.

Gulp my turds you negro.

Teach me how to dubby,
Teach me how to dubby.
Make
All the dubbies love me,
All the dubbies love me.

12 pack of non-light beer a day is stout bro. Weew

This is how you dubby,
This is how you dubby.
All the dubbies love me,
All the dubbies love me.

Checked n kekked

Naw

how much do you weigh?

oP here PBR is the best beer you can drink if you disagree then YOUR MOM GAY

Nice try, turdy dumplin

bend over white boy

Naw , this an t ok. I ain't a lil bitch ass niggo like that.

I would drink whatever was available and cheap. I made it look as though I was controlled though, I wouldn't buy a large 1.14 L bottle, only 750mL bottles of hard liquor (usually vodka or rum) and I would go to different stores only buying one bottle at a store.
Sometimes I'd buy a bottle in with a 15-24 pack of beer or something to make it look 'more reasonable'. I'd do this at each store though, so when I went out to buy alcohol I went to two stores at a time.
I'd switch it up every day/other day so the same store wouldn't see me for over a week.

I started to shake and had internal organ pains (liver/kidney I'm not sure, it is odd though because usually you don't feel the liver getting injured internally) since a couple of years ago.
I used to be a sharpshoot recreationally, but now I got the shakes in my hands.
I only vomited bile once in my life. It was a turning point.
I thought I was going to die. I felt so bad. It was the worst hangover I had ever felt.
I couldn't move without being in excruciating pain. I felt like this for almost 2 days while constantly puking yellow pile (pic related, colour).
This happened when I drank a full 1.14L of Skyy, a 12 pack, and about 500mL of rum in one evening. The lead up was a 750mL of rum everyday for about two weeks.
After this I stopped. The first 5 days were easy, then it was a bit hard for the next two weeks or so, then it was easy again.
It was first repulsion (the bile memory attached to the feeling was still constant), then it was an urge. Like having cup full of water balancing on the table's edge, you want to move it so it won't spill. The urge was strong to drink again.
Then it became easier to dismiss it. Like an actor who was laughing, getting back into role.
I have stopped for three months and I feel now urges what so ever.
I went out with my friends and they all got really drunk, there was beer flowing like Niagara, and it was all free for everyone. But there was no urges. I was free.

My turds, full them. They will oknly make you more niggery

Gulp them turds bitch

OP here again. I also drink natty ice and Smirnoff premixed drinks. If you think im gay just try me!

I'm op. Fuck off, faggolina.

How do ye dubby? Im new here. Hehe