twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm scared, sir.

;_;7

DUDE CUNNING PLAN LMAO

Right in the fucking feels. Thanks op.

>ARE YOU READY MEN?
>DUUUUUU DU DU DU DUUU DU DUUUUU DUUUUUUUUU [SEVEN NATION ARMY INTENSIFIES]
>DRESS UP IN SHEETS OF METAL AND HIP FIRE MAXIM
>PULL OUT MY 2.7mm QUARTER SIZED PISTOL TO SHOOT AT THE AFRICAN AMERICAN GERMANS
>SEE BLACK AUSTRALIAN TROOPS THAT AREN'T ABOS
>BE A STRONG MUSLIM WOMAN OF COLOR RIDING INTO BATTLE ON HORSEBACK CUTTING DOWN BLAMES WITH MY SCHMITAR
>TURKS ARE WHITER THAN BRITS

Now I'm angry, OP.

obligatory bump. Are there only 6 UK user's on Sup Forums?

F

Stupid Brits going on about shit that happened nearly 150 years ago. Yeah, we get it, you sent your young men to go die for the Rothchilds. Good job. Pathetic.

The best ending to a tv show.

>150 years ago
>ww1

dare I say, american education? could be worse, could be an aussie cuck

Sometimes it's OK for grown men to get emotional

It's 10 in the morning on a workday

>We lived through it. The Great War, 1914 to 1917...

;_;

is this a mr bean show?

the second I saw the forced nigger for all factions in the beta, I gave up on this game being anything other than just another online shitfest that bros play

>7 white characters
>No female Muslim or Harlam Globetrotter

I forgot how racist UK TV was back in the 80s. Good thing we have Battlefield 1 which is a lot more accurate.

they are erasing white history.

How much does the Indian medic actually affect your gameplay experience? You've got to be acting looking to get triggered for that to bother you. Sup Forums and Tumblr were made for each other.

Want a safe space bro?

>tfw Darling accepts his fate
>tfw you hate him but feel worse for him than anyone else

Brits don't have a national holiday to commemorate the end of the first world war?

I can't enjoy media that actively falsifies history

>what are colonial regiments

Your loss desu

>aussie
We also commemorate this you fucking idiot. Just 12 hours ago I was in Canberra watching the prime minister lay a wreathe.

Fuck you, today's No Feels Friday, and then you come along and post this.

>for england, baldrick?

True Britkino

>Darling being there at the end
Gets me every time.

> it simply says
> bugger

:(

>Brit
>kino

pick one

>he hasn't seen Blackadder

From bants to kicking your gut faster than you can say no man's land.

>Blackadder Goes Forth
>it's the 4th season

LUCKY LUCKY US
LUCKY LUCKY LUCK
LUCKY LUCK
LUCK LUCK LUUUUUUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUUUUUUUUCK
LUCK LUCK LUUUUUUUUUCK

What did Prince George mean by this? Was it autism?

No for Mohammed and Jamal

He didn't know what a rotten borough was

But what was with chicken impression?

>General Melchett: Are you looking forward to the big push?
>Private Baldrick: No sir, I'm absolutely terrified.
>General Melchett: The healthy humor of the honest tommy. Don't worry my boy, if you should falter, remember that Captain Darling and I are behind you.
>Captain Blackadder: About thirty-five miles behind you.

>>what are colonial regiments
A miniscule minority of soldiers who fought in that war.
It's obvious they are overplaying their role for diversity reasons

Was curious about what you're saying
Quick wiki, numbers of men
>British Empire: 8,841,541
>India: 1,780,000

"In World War I the Indian Army fought against the German Empire in German East Africa and on the Western Front. At the First Battle of Ypres, Khudadad Khan became the first Indian to be awarded a Victoria Cross. Indian divisions were also sent to Egypt, Gallipoli and nearly 700,000 served in Mesopotamia against the Ottoman Empire.[1] While some divisions were sent overseas others had to remain in India guarding the North West Frontier and on internal security and training duties.

Field-Marshal Sir Claude Auchinleck, Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army from 1942 asserted that the British "couldn't have come through both wars [World War I and II] if they hadn't had the Indian Army."[2][3]"

I'm no statistician, but that's quite a lot of brown people

Ah, let him be triggered, it's what he wants

ok we'll have an indian medic then i'm fine with that but what about the negroes? yeah, a miniscule amount

I find the Indian medic way more noticeable, barely seen any back people in the game. Tbh I'd prefer it if the middle eastern maps were almost all colonials, and the Europeans theatre was mainly white. Slightly spoils my immersion when every other soldier in Northern France has a turban.

Dad's army was a fun too.

>last of tiddlywinkers
;_;

>when he says "I don't want to die" with that boyish enthusiasm still on his face, but the cracks are starting to show

>2.7 mm
Brah, that's tiny. They never made cartridges that small.

"I made a note in my diary on the way here. It simply says...'Bugger"

really makes u dink

>thank you darling
>thank god, we lived through it, the great war of 1914-17!

> could be an aussie cuck

WW1 is the only war Aussies know anything about bevause that's when Gallipoli happened.it gets covered in schools every single year around ANZAC day and rememberence day.

>Sup Forumsshit, check
>Sup Forums crossposter shit, check
>Totally unrelated to television and only very tenuously related to the subject of the OP, check

The perfect shitpost, cooked to perfection. Nice job chef

>ok ok I was wrong about that one thing, but if we move the goalposts now I'm sure you'll see that my outrage is justified and i am not autistic

>Why can't we just stop, sir? Why can't we just say 'No more killing, let's all go home.' Why would it be stupid to just pack it in, sir, why?

>BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

It's a shame that they've stopped making things like this. Films and shows that balance tongue in cheek with subtle tragedy.

Nowadays, you either have to be a desaturated WAR flick or a fat lesbian comedy. You can't make Oh What a Lovely War, a musical about WW1.

Dr Strangelove comes to mind. Absolutely impossible today.

i really like this post

They fought for a land of newspaper believing plebs screaming some incoherent shit about footballers wearing poppies

upboated

>WE WILL REMEMBER THEM
Fuck me, here we go again. Yeah I get it, same thing every year-
>WE WILL REMEMBER THEM user
>ARE YOU REMEMBERING THEM?

Pls delete you'll trigger the cucks

user speaks truth

comedy that makes you weep like a orphan boy is the best comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp02ubGuTIU