Share you best/worst stories from riding public transport

Share you best/worst stories from riding public transport.

Bonus points if they involve immigrants or blacks

Video of a migrant flipping out on an old lady on a train in Sweden:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNUnbgsh2tM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ztVL3Kb75c
worldstarhiphop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow. This animal needs to be put down.

>mercenary accepts Jewish bribes to move to sweden and be a menace

One time a homeless lady got on the bus...reaked of piss and fish.... she got off a few stops later but the sti k lingerered. The bus driver had to drive the rest of the way with the doors open lol.

> one time i get on the train
> open seat (it's cloth not hard plastic)
> sit down
> my pants are soaking wet
> some fucko degenerate homeless faggot must have pissed himself and the seat
> my pants are now soaked too
> have to go to work with piss stain soaking my ass so it looks like i pissed myself.
i hope the fucker that did that died of the most painful cancer known to man

>on the way to work on express bus
>heading into towntown, where mostly suites such work.
>it's Halloween
>see someone up front on the bus in rags and stuff.
>think it's a costume
>mfw the smell reaches the back of the bus where I am.
>the mustyness is strong with this one
>throat starts to feel scratchy, nose itchy
>fucking instant sinus infection.

Great thread

a guy demanding he get his change back because he accidentally put too much money in on the bus. Bust driver ended up kicking him out a few stops later because he wouldnt go behind the yellow line and was like slapping he change bucket

Epic Beard Man was a classic in my city

youtube.com/watch?v=3ztVL3Kb75c

> be me
> car got totaled so I have to use the VIA transit system
> first week, tell myself I'm gonna see some weird shit so I can prepare myself
> I was not prepared.
> see Stereotypical neckbeard on bus: fedora, button up shirt with flames, long messy greasy hair tied back into ponytail, socks & sandals, acne, 300 lbs easily.
> "Is this the avatar of Sup Forums?"
> sit down
> he starts to eat spaghetti out of a bag
> not a container inside the bag, not a ziploc bag, he is using a metal fork to eat fully prepared spaghetti with sauce out of a Wal-Mart bag
> feel a shudder in my soul
> call out to work

Probably one of the weirdest things I've seen tbh

Nothing too bad. Not really stories, but just types of people I've seen on the light rail.

>Hobo screaming and smashing cans against head until they bleed

>Guy passed out on the ground with shit log in his pants in a puddle of his own piss

>2 bitches trying to fight everyone, but everyone ignores them

>guy with suspicious suitcase pulled off the train by 10 cops and other passengers aren't told anything

>guy crying and kicking seats for reasons unknown

No bonus points, since all these people were white.

it's extremely common sense to always look before you sit on public transit.

really?

not public transport but close neough
so one time when i was like 16 i was on a boat
trip around philippines islands with my parents
there was some really hot 18 year old chick on
the boat as well
we were like 2 snorkling spots in and i started swimming with her but not really talking just kind of like a "you know whats up" kind of deal
so i saw this nice ass like japanese chicks ass swimming
came back on the boat and it sort of ended up with her sort of touching down there a bit while i was looking
mind you it's kind of hard to understand the position we were in on the boat
it was like we were on the outside rim of the boat and there were people facing inwards but they couldnt see private bits if we sat on our arse
anyway
so she comes over near where i was sitting while we are boating back to the resort
and shows me her pussy n starts rubbing
so i rub my dick and get it out erect because holy fuck it would have been embarrasing if i pulled it out flacid especially cause the water made it shrink

anyway
she came closer and put my fingers in her pussy and she put her hand around my cock
after a few minutes i came she came
was real hot cause i came over her pussy
not in but it looked hot as fuck
i think her name was sarah or something

also in school once going to my friends house in grade 9 i was just staring at a seat mindlessly for like 10 minutes then i realised there was a grade 8 girl in it solid 10/10 still to this day and i was looking at her panties for what must have been 5 minutes or something
i looked up and we both laughed
she's a great person in generally really
didnt turn out to be a bitch

Was this in Boston? I pissed myself on the subway the other day. Sorry if u sat in meh piddle.

worldstarhiphop com/videos/video.php?v=wshhNtiYle30raAZ0A75

happened on a local bus and someone got in on tape look

>waiting in line to get my bus ticket
>a stout mexican woman with an afro is seated on a bench adjacent to said line
>I make eye contact
>ohgodwhy.cunt
>she tells me she loves me
>uh.. I'm flattered, maam
>she deadeyes me and looks away
>I turn back to the line, but see movement in my peripheral vision
>she's fast
>she puts one hand on my shoulder, and the other on my face and starts to pull me in
>I see her lips puckering, I panic and drive my palms into her shoulders and take a step back
>"But... I said I loved you"
>Maam, I'm flattered, but no thank you
>her stare again goes blank, and she cuts me in line
>ok, whatever as long as she leaves me alone
>about 3 minutes pass without incident
>she turns around and gives me an evil look
cont

I wouldn't debase myself that way.

I saw a guy, I've seen him a few times. He always has plastic grocery bags stuffed down the back of his pants and like a half shirt like some dudes used to wear in the late 70s early 80s. And cutoff blue jean shorts. He would get on the train when it was nearly empty and sit down right next to women.

Like...he didn't know how else to talk to women so he would just sit next to them hoping they would talk or something. But trust me, no one is talking to grocery bag diaper man.

Also saw a chubby black chick twerking on a skinny white dude who was just standing there looking like he didn't know what the fuck was going on.

>she quickly spins back around, and I shit you not, karate kid crane kicks the black woman in front of her, right in the ass
>the woman turns around, already recording a video for her snapchat feed, "Oh lawd, I'm going to kick this bitch's ass, are you fucking retarded or somethin'?"
>"YEUS I AM" she screams, at the top of her goddamn lungs
>she leans over and makes a break for it, successfully evading security and makes it out of the building
>at least that's over with, or so I thought

I should probably mention that I was traveling in uniform at the time, so I had to try my best to dial back my reaction

>I get my ticket, wait about an hour, and board the bus
>the driver gets everyone situated, but has to use the restroom before we depart
>I see a shadow in the distance, shambling our way
>its fro is illuminated by the streetlights, and I can see the blank expression on the mini-mongoloid's face as it draws nearer
>the driver is still gone, so it just walks right on in
>it looks over and makes eye contact with me, and freezes
>it takes a deep breath, looks forward, and screams, SCREAMS every single verse of "Holy Night"
>2 minutes later, everyone is confused, but claps for her
>She looks smug as can be, as she makes eye contact with me for one final time, nods in my direction, and disappears into the night

I took the Greyhound for 3 years, back when I was in the military.
I have a ton of ridiculous, usually awful encounters, but this is the one that stands out to me the most.
I sometimes still wonder what happened to that little creature.

nothing really interesting but:

>im around 12 and going on a trip with my school
>were taking the bus
>the way there is fine and the trip turns out fine
>on our way home
>in the bus
>the bus has a toilet in the back
>someone in my class needed to use it only to notice someone else had previously taken a horrible fucking shit in it
>he notices it smells really fucking bad so he comes out quickly and gets back on his seat to tell the people around him about it
>a friend of his goes to reopen the toilet door just to fuck with everyone
>the shit smell spreads all throughout the bus and everyone who hasnt been told is wondering what the fuck it is
>the bus completely smells like shit for a good while before our teacher in the front of the bus goes back to the end of the bus, where the toilet is, and closes the door

i wonder what things you've done in life that can be chalked up to a lack of common sense, yet you happened to do it anyway.

>be me
>be a few years ago
>Junior/Senior in HS
>Have to take bus cause too poor for car
>Extremely autistic kid rides front seat everyday
>So autistic why even send to school
>Just flaps arms and quotes parents arguements word for word with voices
>He recently discovered himself.
>Masterbates openly and furiously on the bus
>No one says shit
>Goes on for years