Help Sup Forums, I've been locked for just under a year now. Constantly leaking. What do?

help Sup Forums, I've been locked for just under a year now. Constantly leaking. What do?

>inb4 kys

Stop being a fucking gay

All I can suggest is drink whiskey.
It's all I've done the past 12 hours and my day is going great.
Drink whiskey and see how you feel in an hour or 2

Op here, what do you think about vodka user?

I will share some more desuuuu

Suck a dick you slut

Timestamp or GTFO

im getting some nice black dick later actually mmm

Find someone with a real cock to fuck you silly and hope all the sissy cum that drips out will give you a little relief.

gimme a minute to do that

Do you mean you haven't taken that shit off once in a whole year? Does it have a piss hole? Do you go out in public like that? Does that mean you haven't had a proper boner in a fucking year?

How have you not killed yourself yet?

Take it off for us I wanna see how fucked up and covered in fungus your dick is.

Kill yourself you emasculated fucking pussy

Most have holes in the side that you can flush water through to keep them clean. And they have a hole at the front for piss.

Wear pads in your panties.

I want more of this.

flush water on penis
>clean

lol jesus christ

do you know from experience?

>hurr durr I don't know how to mix water with soap

Also, with closed cage designs like OP's, you typically will take them off for a deep clean about once a week.

Someone told me taking benadryl will keep your boner down. I have taken it to go to bed and know I never have morning wood. It will keep you soft.

Kill yourself

Kill your self

Hate the stuff.
Definitely drink it.
Or buttchug it.
Mix a bit of your precum in a shot with vodka and do it.

See no problem here stay locked up

here you go. sorry for absolute shit tier quality. parents are lurking uwu

Fuck no. If you're going to act like a girl, though, you can use girl hygiene products.

do they know?

dude you have to scrub your fucking shit get into the pores... you know.. like the rest of your body?

take the fucking thing off and clean your cock then put it back u fucking loser.. im not even talking bad about gay people at this point we are talking about dirty people.

it gets out for regular cleaning every 2 days. It's just that it takes about 5 mins to clean and then it get backs on. Yes it has a pee hole and yes I do go out in public. No boner as well

Checked!
Now' call your momma.

Hello slut

Is butt chugging vodka actually doable to get drunk? Seems like you would destroy your asshole.

More?

Yes.
Enters your bloodstream much faster.
You don't taste it.
You don't vomit.

It's not advised but buttchugging booze works.

Get a hitachi wand you dummy and wand your cocklet.

>parents
underage v&

It's also super easy to overdose

Those look like panties :D

Are you in panties all the time, sissy? Who's got you locked up?

im 21 you cuck

Do you take it off yourself for the cleaning or does your master have to supervise to make sure you don't play with yourself?

Yes! I'm in full time panties. I self locked. Don't want to use my penis until I get a bf who will let me out (if he wants to at all)

How'd you arrive at this fetish, OP? Do you have a boyfriend? I think it's usually the boyfriend who would keep you locked as part of a dom-sub fetish. Do you just do it to yourself for no reason? What do you get out of it? What happens if you're in an accident and paramedics need to cut you out? Do you keep the key with you at all times?

Tell more. You have me diamonds right now. Bet you're jealous :)

>Yes.
>Enters your bloodstream much faster.
>You don't taste it.
>You don't vomit

You do get alcohol poisoning

Where do you live?

what do on penis inspection day?

Have you ever had to go through a metal detector?

Gold star for being a good boy.

>How did you arrive at this fetish?

The idea of keeping my penis locked up and unable to get hard quite simply fetishes one of my insecurities. That is my inferiority to other guys which is caused by being pretty short and skinny (115 lbs and 5"5)

>Do you have a boyfriend?
Nope.

>Why do I do it?

I do it to myself because it keeps me constantly horny and anal feels much better.

>What happens if I'm in an accident

Paramedics will have to cut it out idc. I don't think I would care if that were to happen.

>Do I keep the key?
Not anymore. When I first started, I used to have it on me at all times. Now, I leave it in a timed safe that unlocks every 2 days

Nope, not in the last year. It's mostly plastic anyway

go back to lurking in the trap thread you fucking waste of sperm

Have you ever brought a guy home to your parents house to fuck? Or do you always go out?

I mostly go out to fuck

Short and skinny. Cute. I want to feel those soft legs and inappropriately put my hand up your skirt.

Satan be gone!

Awww. Have you ever considered sneaking a guy in when your parents are asleep and telling him how he has to be quiet while he fucks you? What's it like to fuck you anyway? Bareback or safe? What position do you prefer? Do you usually cum despite the cage? What kind of guys are you into?

The power of Christ compels you!

Basically, how do I go about sticking my dick inside you?

You would need way less than the power of Christ to compel this twink onto his knees and around your cock.

I wouldn't mind showering him in my holy water.

Need a daddy? (:

Actually yeah I have considered sneaking a guy in but my parents usually leave their door slightly open when sleeping at night so it's really difficult to not wake them up.

I love bareback once the person has been tested. I love cowgirl and doggy. Also yeah, I can cum from anal after being locked for so long. Also I like clean shaven, muscly guys

be a sissy and enjoy cute boysex

Obviously fake, your dick would be destroyed by now. Quick trying to impress these cucks and kys.

Delicious. And I imagine you keep yourself clean shaven for them as well? Bareback is definitely best. My boyfriend and I are monogamous and we agree that it's a major perk. It feels so much better for both of us. We're going through a hairy phase at his request, but he still has me shave my hole for him.

I sympathize with your parents sleeping situation. I grew up in a typical suburban home in the US and all three of the house bedrooms were clustered together. None of us got any privacy. I didn't get privacy until I got to college.

Yes and I've spent a ton of money on laser hair removal. So hair is mostly permanently gone on my body

How does that work? Is it gone forever or just for a very long time?

Gone forever since they destroyed the hair follicles. So I'm permanent smooth on legs arms and face. Never grew chest hair

timestamp

Interesting. i don't think I'd ever go for laser, a simple razor once a week with about 15 minutes of effort works well enough for me. I'm really getting into new things sexually and it's entirely possible the hair will come in handy some day.

As far as permanence is concerned, yes laser hair removal will get rid of hair after multiple treatments. However, you may have new hair growth in the same areas many years later as new hair follicles develop.

I posted it in the thread. Go look lmao

soz, am blind

How many sessions did it take to be gone totally? The most I've done is getting waxed and it's been awesome, much better than shaving!

I'm actually planning to go and finish it with electrolysis, which will permanently remove it if the laser doesn't

kik or kick

It took about 4 sessions total since my hair color and skin tone lent well to laser hair removal

Hmm... who keeps you locked up OP? If you're a drippy mess it sounds like you need a good milking from time to time?

> Panties

That's a weird way to spell diapers.

dont ur balls swell?

I keep myself locked and in panties

no more than they usually do

Yeah I'm really pale and my hair is dark so I've been considering it since smooth feels sooooo much nicer. I think I'm going to wait til I find a partner and see what they're into though, for me 21 still feels scary making choices I can't undo :P

Hope you find that bf!

... same, otherwise I'd offer to help you out.

Got any vids of you milking yourself?

Oh, you need a dom top like me. You know I'd be good to you.

Why keep that tiny bit of hair? Why not just shave it all off? I honestly think it would look better. I'd do it for you in one fell swoop.

Agreed. Would look cuter in diapers :D

Kill Your self's self

The real reason is every time I shave that bit of hair it's cute for five minutes and then it itches like hell >n

This is a pic of my dick unlocked

cogent

So just that one tiny spot itches? Strange. Thanks for telling me, though. You have cute legs.

Do you have any ass and dick pics

i know I do...

I want to bend you over and just have my way with your ass till you cum on the sheets then I'd make you like it up

One last photo of my previous pink cage and my dildo

I wana cum to this thread, but i just got my birdlocked mini locked on. i hate sunday nights >

That's a really cute dick, I kinda feel sorry for it being locked up all the time

Would you like to actually be feminized or is this just a crossdressing fetish?