>this terrifies trump supporters

If you can't keep up then fall back putos. America is ours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spics cant run a country

Fpbp

Be careful how much you keep asking white people to stop being civilized.

You might get it

Keep the riots up, and Trump's polls vs hillary doubled by next month.

fuck off kike-paid la raza taconigger

No it terrified any American that cares about the nation, no one wants it to become Elysium.

How are you going to deal with the problem of the American government having 5,000 nukes? Don't you think the rest of the world will get nervous if a bunch of Mexicans suddenly take control of the U.S. government? Think maybe one of our rivals might try to invade and carve out a sphere of influence on the American continent?

Look at these uneducated wetbacks, there's literally nothing to be afraid of with these fat cholos. We just want them to stop draining our economy through welfare.

troll harder taconigger

No way having a group of 84 IQ people controlling the nukes will not cause any problems at all.

>(((trump))) supporter
>calling others kikes
that's rich, like the (((donald)))

Home Depot parking lots will become federal property

I have to thank you guys. Thanks to you I finally decided what I want to do with my life in my career.

I've begun the process to be a border patrol guard.

I'll make it my life's work to make sure your people stay where they belong.

>being this much of a cuck

>wants to live in america
>waves Mexican flag

What did he mean by this?

Pochos, fuck off pls.

Hey look, you even have Mud in your id you mudskin shitslime

Don't you understand you dirty fucking spic, if a Trump supporter pulled out his gun and shot you right in your damn face, the MSM would say you're a good ole boy who did nothing wrong? We choose not to kick your ass, because if we did, you'd cry to La Raza like the Taco Nigger you are.

If you spics are so great then why is Mexico a failed narco-state with rampant corruption and poverty?

>Look at these uneducated wetbacks, there's literally nothing to be afraid of with these fat cholos.
This.

Most of 'em are ok people, the ones that work, anyway.

>the violent reaction and suppression of dissent is supposed to prove a point
Exactly why such barbaric savages who do not respect freedom and democracy need to be deported.

The wall just grew 10ft taller

>Fuck Dona

They're so stupid they can't even spell a fucking name.

Dumb spics probably think his name is Dona Trum

Because of our corrupt government. La Raza dirent du noting, puto... kek.

Fucking chicANO. You make all spanish-speaking countries look bad.

And you're probably think the Mexican flag is only green and white, leaving no room for the rest of the yellow tint muppet you want to have as a joke of a president.

>Our corrupt gobernment
That you chose. It's always the gobernment fault, not the idiots voting.

>have no understanding of the civic rights afforded by our government
>invade our lands and violently rape and murder Americans
>get offended when we elect someone who will send them back and never let them return

(((Mexicans)))

why do you dumbasses wear flannel shirts in desert heat?

>please white people save us from corrupt Mexicans

you have to go back

Honest question, if you like mexico so much and you prefer the mexican flag instead of the american flag, why do you not simply move back to mexico?

Or do you consider it that you are invading the US on mexicos behalf like some subversive ground troup army.. in which case you should legitimately be listed as enemy combatants and a threat to the security and integrity of the US.

I'm genuinely curious.. which one is it? Because either way you have zero legitimacy for doing any of these things.

Pretty much this.

The delusion that prosperity comes with specific pieces of land is hilarious.

Pocho, que es eso?

I can't wait until we fucking snap and genocide everybody who we don't like.

why does maxicans love gringo cock so much? why are you fleeing your country?
that's so fucking pathetic

They can run a country into the ground.

KEEP POKING AND PRODDING THE BEAST

S
A
G
E

>Donal

That's something Ted Cruz would say.

Did you just watch that Stefan Molyneux video?

You're basically acting like a foreign invading army, and then you have the audacity to call people "racists" if they have a problem with what you're doing whilst you spend your time violently harassing and intimidating people who won't keep the borders wide open for more to come in, whilst even threatening americans with taking over their country.. And pissing all over their culture.

You guys are real fruitloops if you think this is not going to result in a reaction at one point where you get thrown out of the US.

The sad part is that la raza de bronze is gonna sink your ship first before you help us have ours afloat. Not as if there's no corruption in the US but at least it was reserved to those quite high in the social ladder. Here, everyone solves shit with corruption.

Why does he wear a hair net?

Nah this just makes us want to crack a bat over your face

Lay of the edge bud

>flee your home country to another with less crime and corruption and more economic opportunity
>protest to have the country to which you fled to become your home country, the same country where conditions were so bad you decided to leave

It's baffling how these cultures are so thoroughly dominated by Europeans.

Whys the beaner wearing a hair net?

the local mustering field

Mexicans are brotier

Well build a wall to keep your shitty people to yourself so we can help you.

He has a point thought, it's amazing how the anti white crowd are mocking whites for being civilized, They actually think it's a sign of weakness to not engage in uncivilized thuggery..

And then they frigging wonder why their original home nations are clusterfucks..

No lack of civilization can come very very easily, it's a strength to be able to maintain your decorum and have proper impulse control and be nice and forgiving etc. towards people that are acting like stupid cunts..

No they aren't you shitscum

See Sup Forums these guys hate kebab too

The border patrol is overrun with latrinos who are conspiring to make sure the border is not enforced.

They want their shit people here, they help them.

Deport this trash

To low iq spics, narco-state rampant corruption and poverty are great.

NUKE MEXICO WHEN?

What?

Who?

My face when a proud German-American will send the evil beaner hordes back to Mexico.

You're welcome, America.

Look, I'm against violent protests as much as the next guy. But Trump supporters calling this "terrorism" is pathetic and laughable.

If Mexicans are attacking Trump supporters on Tuesday, trying to stop them from voting, then we'll talk about terrorism. Maybe. Until then, accept the fact that Trump's hateful rhetoric is the reason people are fighting back with everything they've got.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI

I hope Soros dies the way Gaddafi did.

Look up the definition of terrorism

Why are Mexicans so obnoxious and full of themselves?

agreed

you're funny, taco

>Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Aye its only fair he be treated just the same way.

>implying illigals can vote

>implying they can't when voter identification is racist

Failed civilization. The more conspicuous the failure the more pride Mexicans have in it.

Mexicans are extremely arrogant when they shouldn't be their country is a hellhole i mean most of them escape thier own country in huge numbers and then have the audacity to shit talk our country

That's actually pretty fucking funny. Dona.

>Fuck Dona!

Literally who

>tfw am spic
>white by spic standards
>tfw will never truly be white

>civilization exists because people agree to sacrifice parts of their lives in order for it to function
>spic mindset determines that spics don't have to follow any of these rules but are entitled to all the fruits of that civilization

Barbarians that have to be dealt with. Instead of paying them tribute via welfare, they have to be removed. Allowing hostile separatist groups within your borders just emboldens them.

Why can't you fellas get along

>violent terrorist potatonigger talks about people not getting along

That picture has to be bullshit. That's just too good to be true.

you fucking cocksucking swedish piece of shit. Shut your fucking mouth before i ANFO one of your shitskin cities

> Mexico gets destroyed in a war
> Half their country is taken away from them
> That half is the only part that's any good today, the part Mexicans lived in is a shithole
> Mexicans flee themselves and hop and skip their way into the US
> "We're winning!"

I rest easy knowing that even if they did somehow take back the land, it would instantly collapse into worthlessness like everything else that Mexico controls. There can be no victory for the lessers, only a short sense of accomplishment before their problems catch up.

mexicans are short as fuck desu
not that i hate mexicans or anything, the truth is the truth.