youtube.com/watch?v=JGSsVAIOLOo
youtu.be/HggNLz5fLFA
youtu.be/yIMW1C-yy8k
youtube.com/watch?v=90CIFB4h4Gk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_1929
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_1951
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's still rich as fuck and slippin it in hairy lib pundit pussy

Didn't he basically say that he's ready for the worst in his stand-up special.

Besides Maher isn't a whiny bitch, he's an angry bastard.
If anything this probably reinvigorated the hatred that's keeping him alive.

I expect him to focus on the victories of pot and minimum wage across some states actually while making some angry monologue or making fun of America or some snippet at least about it.

We'll see.

He's going to be absolutely furious lmao

>tfw live in Arizona
>they rejected legal pot

I hate this fucking state, the people are so stupid and ugly

It is going to be glorious.

Nah he's definitely MAGA on the downlow

i was actually surprised about that

fucking arkansas legalized weed and arizona rejected it lmao

As a typical liberal faggot he will go on and on about how he and liberals are better than everybody else and that the country is stupid and racist for electing him and demonize Trump and his supporters more as if that's going to resolve anything. It will be a typical show

legalizing medical is different than legalizing recreational.

DUDE

DELET THIS

He's a zionist who has gone on record on his show saying that Americans should fight and die for Israel .

This. He was one of the few on the left who knew that Trump actually could win. Don't expect flabbergasted butthurt. He will probably unleash hell on Democrats for being dumb enough to nominate somebody as hated as Hillary.

>He will probably unleash hell on Democrats for being dumb enough to nominate somebody as hated as Hillary.
He literally shat on the millennial base for not liking her, he's a fucking sellout asshole.

>He will probably unleash hell on Democrats for being dumb enough to nominate somebody as hated as Hillary.

He's been outspoken in his support for Hillary even since the primaries when Sanders still had a chance.

no, he shat on the millennial base for not coming to heel once Bernie lost; they didn't have to like her
I'm expecting him to gloat somewhat about "being right" on Trump's chances, bitch about Democrats being weak pussies, millennials for not dragging themselves out to vote for the right person they didn't want, and talking down to everyone about how stupid we all are for voting/letting Trump win

I wish I lived in Arizona

HAHAHA SUFFER JEW BASTARD

>hating Maher for any reason

How is it going Mohammed al-Mohamadi

>when Sanders still had a chance
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

>can't enjoy recreational drugs without a lazy one word meme rebuke from some asshole

Prop 205 was a shit show, I have a lot of medical grower friends out there and they were the ones pushing for a no vote more than anyone else

You're fucking delusional, he's going to blame voters, guaranteed.

Sounds like the prop Ohio tried to pass

He's a smug liberal prick. There's plenty to hate.

he's just a smug partisan cunt who got caught red handed on live television

fuck him and his shitty opinions

youtube.com/watch?v=PTJkanbU2oo

>You're fucking delusional, he's going to blame WHITE NON JEWS, guaranteed.

just needed to correct your mistake family

Maher is ex-Catholic

let's get LOUDER with CROWDER!

Getting asshurt over Maher's still preferable to getting "louder with Crowder". Even buzzards occasionally spew.

You're forgetting about how he will mock the riots and protests because even though he's a liberal douche, he still understands and knows the Democratic process

crowder is limbaugh-tier. He is too acidic to court intellectuals from both sides.

Hater Maher all you want, but at least he has the comedic charm to bridge that gap. Only person I know who can probably bring Al-Afleck and coulter to the same table.

>too acidic to court intellectuals from both sides.

Acidic's hardly the description I'd have chosen but I'm still surprised he's not more popular on Sup Forums.

other way round, fammy. coulter's glad to be at any table these days

good goy, give him ratings

someone post the episode where they all laugh when ann coulter said Trump had a chance to win

Not as rich as he used to be, he gave millions to Clinton and got jack shit in return. He's gonna be furious.

Do you watch the show? last few "new rules" really "redpilled" me on him

No, he's going to blame third party voters in general, minorities voted for Stein.

Most rational thing he may do is talk about the electoral college.

*in incredibly smug out of touch rich upper class whiny jew voice

" doland drump is racis and america is racist, everyone is racist"

it was gary johnson who was the key. he got like 3%, stein got 0,7.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGSsVAIOLOo

Hope someone here can stream. We're not all americans u know.

he was 200 percent in for hillshill, i bet he just feels like an asshole.

You're a mess, guy.

>i bet he just feels like an asshole.
He's too arrogant for that. He wasn't wrong, everyone else is.

>Maher isn't a whiny bitch
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>i bet he just feels like an asshole.
nah, he feels that everyone else is an asshole for not going along with him
youtu.be/HggNLz5fLFA
youtu.be/yIMW1C-yy8k

He said outright that Trump was a fascist and would cancel all future elections.

He shouldn't even be appearing on television, he should be fleeing the country immediately. Otherwise he's a snivelling hypocrite.

youtube.com/watch?v=90CIFB4h4Gk

>Hitler was elected and three months later he burned the reichstag giving him emergency powers
>don't you think they have that in mind?

>they don't believe in politics or elections

>we're getting to the point where Rwanda was in the 90s

>Putin has recruited Trump as an unwitting agent

>once facsists get power, they don't give it up
>You've got President Trump for life

wew lad you're right, why hasn't he left the country yet?

You're all going to be very, very disappointed, with him AND John Oliver.

You're all underestimating how much of a scapegoat her winning the popular vote is. There will still be tears, but they are significantly more restrained with that knowledge.
Because of the popular vote, liberals do not have to come to face the knowledge that they were in the minority. Instead, the rationale will be "oh well it's ok, most people agreed with us. The nation rejected Trump and didn't want him, it's just the broken system. Republicans can't win an actual democratic election hahaha"

Like I said, he'll be visibly frusterated, but the implosion you're looking for has been spared.

>got 4 years of constant new fresh material
>butthurt

>Otherwise he's a snivelling hypocrite
what a twist. like all the people saying they would go to canada, he is a twat dealing in hyperbole and masking his demagoguery by calling it comedy.

>having a living meme as our leader for life
i'd actually be down for that desu

Im less worried about it because secretly I do not mind if he puts them against the wall

>Because of the popular vote, liberals do not have to come to face the knowledge that they were in the minority.
Did you not think before typing this? Did you not read it after you typed it? Why did you think this was postworthy?

Funnily enough he lied there, he said he only donated once to an obama superpac in 2008 but the wikileaks e-mails released after this interview showed he donated again in the clinton cycle

is the counting of votes done? even in popular vote its a narrow margin

>get more votes
>lose the election

America si a joke

why are you so salty? i'm about to have a stroke here.

No, he said he was going to make a donation, what he didn't say was that it was for a million like he did for obummer

He's going to shit on Trump supporters who thought he would be anti-establishment and point out his potential cabinet members are as establishment as they come, including a Goldman Sachs banker.

The electoral college was setup to insure that a major population area didn't dictate what happens to the rest of the country, you speak of something you know nothing about

The electoral college is the way it is for exactly the same reason each state gets 2 senators regardless of population. kys retard

>being able to read is being salty
What?

>eurofag not understanding away goals

>making excuses

It's a stupid system, you only defend it because it let Trump win

>how a union works?
>representative democracy?
too complex for your mind? can only deal in 1+1?

Which country are you from?

you're doing it again

You're not smarter than the founding fathers.

he only gave money to Obama my-eager-to-believe-every-hit-piece friend

It's the same system that allowed every fucking president to win you goddamn idiot

the UK, where the winner of the popular vote always becomes PM

>nation of ~40 million vs nation of ~370 million

Yeah, your system doesn't apply here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_1929

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_1951

Really makes you think

>less than half the electorate
>everyone
kek

would not be surprised if he is from india, philippines or brazil. They love crawling out and shitposting this crap because it makes them feel better about their shit countries who have the opportunists to be good but no good leadership

>majority of the population wants something
>nuh uh we can't have that! because reasons!

>constitutional monarchy
>equates a presidency with prime minister
kek

>muh popular vote

it's over numale, time to bend the knee

>slippin it in hairy lib pundit pussy
Word on the street is he likes black hookers.

>Because of the popular vote, liberals do not have to come to face the knowledge that they were in the minority
lmao what did he mean by this

Oh boy, I sure love it when you trolls just turn to non-sequiturs.

that only makes sense for representatives, not a single race

>when the Constitution and laws work in my favor everything's a-ok!
>what do you mean he won?!?! This isnt what I wanted!!! WE NEED TO CHANGE THE LAWS

yes. its called protacting a minority from being exploited so people from ideologically infested locations can't pick a guy who will but fuck most of the stats to benefit them. only thing retarded about the system is district zoning

No, it makes perfect sense, you're just mad at the outcome

Because we don't want our country to be run by mob rule. California would also be able to determine every election.

popular vote means most people. definition of majority is "the greater number." meaning you can't have a popular vote and be in a minority

to be fair this makes 2 republican presidents in a row who failed to win the popular vote. republicans gerrymandered districts pretty good in the last couple censuses and given themselves electoral advantages in most states. dems win solely because their electorate is larger

what?

It's not even about Cali, it's about rural/urban

Urban population of the US is what, 80% of the country? Suddenly the politicians stop caring about where the food comes from

Except you're acting as if the popular vote was won by more than a million votes, which it wasn't, and the total voting population is only a 1/3 of the total population, so shut the fuck up about the majority of the country not voting for him or supporting him

Who cares? The electoral college was put in place because the founding fathers realized that population centers would dictate who would be president if they jist stuck to the popular vote, they knew better 200 years ago and it still applies today, I never hear you libs bitch when a Dem wins using the same system

>people from ideologically infested locations can't pick a guy who will but fuck most of the stats to benefit them
How could this possibly happen?

how does electoral college protect a minority in presidential elections? what group in particular is it protecting? in congressional elections it allows minority populations to elect their own representatives from their districts. i dont mind it, but in a presidential election it serves no purpose.

Of that one third who is eligible, less than half cast a vote. The majority of eligible voters didn't even vote, much less vote for Trump.