>no more Sesame Street

>>no more Sesame Street

Thanks, Trump.

Sesame Street died, the day they introduced that smug, self-servient cunt Elmo. He embodied all that was wrong about hypercorporatism and the show was just treading water after that until it drowned.

>Hating Based Elmo

-the fuck is wrong with you

Wait what???

b-but I was gonna have kids and they were gonna grow up watching Sesame Street like me and my father before me.

user please tell me this isn't happening?

he's awful, just terrible

What are you taking about HBO picked it up.

when did it go to a half hour?

PBS gonn die tho

Who would want to live on a street like sesame street anyways

>I was gonna have kids

BITCH I LIVE IN A FUCKING TRASH CAN

So your threads while premise is incorrect, then.

its gentrified now. Oscar lives in an efficiency apartment with his girlfriend. I'm not lying

BASED TRUMP

Holy shit, he's actually going to privatize this shithole of propaganda.

Fucking YES

You literally have hundreds if not thousands of older episodes to show them.

Frankly I'm surprised they milked this many episodes out and never went full "SJW" by having episodes dealing with something like tolerating tranny kids.

Kill yourself leftshit.

Trump controls EVERYTHING NOW

There's no stopping him.

lmao

the office of president doesn't really have that much power, unless he decides to pull a bush and start a war so he can go over congress' heads and basically do whatever, but even so, he doesn't have a master thread puller like dick Cheney as his vp

>the office of president doesn't really have that much power,
unless the congress and senate and supreme court are in their favor

which they will be
lmao

nah, even then the minority can usually do all sorts of shit to stall things forever. see what they did to Obama for 8 years. barely anything got done and if it did, it took forever and usually had a ton of shitty bills attached to it to appease the minority

>nah, even then the minority can usually do all sorts of shit to stall things forever.
Why would they?

They're a republican congress.

lmao

libs are fucking rekt

face it, there's a labrynthian beaurocracy in place to basically stop anything much from changing unless its taken straight to the supreme court

>didn't comprehend what I typed.
I'm trying to communicate with a retard

thanks trump doesn't have the same ring as thanks obama

Millennial dectected. Fucking focus group Grover 2.0

>obama got nothing done
yes with a republican congress and senate you fucking retard

lmao

trump has compete control