ITT: Justify your existence

ITT: Justify your existence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have managed to stand up after every fall

That only proves you can maintain your existance but for all we know your existence could me meaningless

What makes you useful/nescesary to this world, what do you contribute to society.

so far

>What makes you useful/nescesary to this world, what do you contribute to society.

what makes you think I measure myself by your criteria

I live to improve the life of my fellow community members be it through service to the community or violence towards those who hold hostilities to the community. My legacy is not of stone or metallic monuments but of the idea of patient, pertinent progression.
My death will be forgotten, as will my life but my influence will live through my deeds and the influence they have on others and those they influence.

But you've eventually fallen every time you got up.

i cant. But the fact that i can think and feel is good enough for me.

it just means I get to exists until I can't

define universal meaning that would be worthy as an objective justification and not some subjective psychological sharade. oh wait you cant. /thread

nothing. we're a spec of dust - a rock floating in space.

I think, therefore i am

I am here because I wanna be here

I eat ass

NO U

>Hurr hurr durr I'm gonna join a thread with a question and answer something that doesn't answer the question then when someone tries to explain me what the question meant I'm gonna tell them "Why should I listen to you"
If you're not going to answer the question, DONT JOIN THE THREAD

I help people through tough times

I do what the fuck I want and in your infinite impotence, you sit and stare at the screen while I fill your thread with shitposts.

You sir are retarded please look at a valid answer for the question the thread is asking:

I'm sent here by the chosen one to kill the Pharaoh's first-born son.

I'm a student with potential.

If all people on earth were happy you wouldn't exist?

Why do I exist?
Because fuck you specifically, that's why.

Not even my thread I just tought you were a little retarded and didn't quite get the question but now I'm sure you are a full on mongoloid with an IQ barely proficient to communicate

Correct.

I didn't know that rocks had life , could cry ,love ,hate , bleed ,have a family ,have a life.
Tell me are we rocks?

It’s impossable to have every singel person on earth happy that’s why I’m here

When the fist of whatever peers above eventually strikes, would it matter what tears the rocks cried, or what aspirations the rocks held?

I'm scared of what happens after death/scared of nothingness and I don't want to hurt my relatives

You didn't answer my question.

I make people laugh with silly youtube comments from time to time?

It would matter what the rocks have built

Only good answer in this shithole of a thread

>a student with potential.
>literally me 2 years ago

tryna be happy by the little things in life

/thread

And build they must. If enough is created, then brimstone cannot fully defeat what they create.

Studying engineering atm, but Ill prob justify my existence 20 years down the road

I really want to kill myself. I've had a fucked up life and was heavily abused and neglected by all my family, mostly my psychotic and completely delusional mother, had very few friends growing up in the real ghetto in an area known to have one of the highest violent crime rates in the country as one of the only white kids, and I've been depressed since 5 and suicidal since 10. I'm surely bipolar because of extreme mood swings going from manic to depressed in a matter of minutes multiple times a day, and more than likely have borderline personality disorder because of very impulsive behavior like self harm, drug use, spending money, and attention seeking. On top of that I've had gender dysphoria my whole life and always wanted to be a girl, and I fell in love with a lesbian 3 years ago. She's not even that special and hardly fits my preferences, but she's the only girl to ever show any kind of interest in me, so I latched on to her and can't let go for the life of me. I try to dull the pain with lots of drugs, but it just fucks me up, and too much weed gives me seizures and sends me into completely psychotic episodes. I don't really care, I just want to fucking die already. I don't want help, I don't want to get better, I never asked to be born, I just want to die. I've come very close to buying heroin many times in the past month, and I'm inching closer and closer so I can overdose and die. The only things keeping me alive are my family and friends, but I don't care. Nothing is going to change, I'm never going to be happy and don't want to anyway. Life is meaningless, and the sooner I die the better. I'm just a burden on everyone anyway, I'm nobody.

If you do things that harm you and you are fully aware of that it is to you to blame not your parents or where you grew up with. You probably don't know what suffering is anyway so just stop doing stupid things and be who you are.

Because this freight ain't gonna move itself.

fuck.
how do I speak chingchong so I can spit game to that cutie???
pls user I need this

Exactly , but. Who decides what to build?

We do.

nobody has to justify their existence
nobody asked to be here

Park Ji-Hyo has no time for such a trivial affair.
>Also, she's Korean.

Why are you trying to justify it then?

I did not choose to be born into this body, therefore I was sent here by a higher power for a specific purpose.

You and I can lead the humanity and it's path?

It's a simulation we can't escape. Leaving the planet won't change that. We're almost nothing in relation to time or higher powers, and that's our "wriggle room". I found the limited things I'm good at, and am biding the time until I die.

All I can suggest is drink whiskey.
It's all I've done the past 12 hours and my day is going great.
Drink whiskey and see how you feel in an hour or 2

I can do cool tricks with my hand and count to infinity, what can YOU do OP?

I haven't hurt anyone intentionally and I pay my taxes

I can't

That is what you have done.
Also check em

I want to tell the joke, that everybody hates and loves.

All? existence is? ... meaningless? I mean... No matter what you do and how do you think you live and the criteria and morals you guide yourself with because in the big picture nothing matters. I mean even if we manage to flourish till the end of googolplex number of years as a species, we will still go extinct due to the death of the universe.

We could escape the simulation, invade base reality, kill our masters and take their land?

I will do my part to prevent this cancer we call humanity from ever reaching the rest of the galaxy.

Vote Republican

Too chickenshit to kill self.

I have no need to justify my existence.

NO WE WON'T!! Our intelligence will spread all over the universe and WE will decide its fate!!

I’ve helped people that frankly didn’t deserve the help for the better, both online (even on this shithole of a site) and irl. I will continue to help people if I can and do what I want even on a whim if I chose to until the day I die. Each time I’ve helped someone, it has costed me something ranging from just some time, some stress, to causing bullshit I never expected and then some. I usually do it because it gives me a feeling of purpose in life, even though I have not taken every opportunity I’ve had to help someone.
>Inb4 “bragging about “helping people! Bah!”
This is the first time admitting I’ve helped anyone online and only admitted to helping one person irl. I don’t boast about it except just now because I think it justifies me existing a bit.

We are objectively meaningless. Our pattern obsessed brains needs a meaning and/or a closure of things and we're psychologically bound to think we've got a purpose to fulfill our existence with. But no matter what we do, given time, we are going extinct both individually and as a species. Point is, do whatever. I know I am.

Elohim watches

i mean I'm basically a useless creepy piece of shit. But I'm majoring in Environmental science. Not that it gives me value. But it gives me a purpose to fight for our planet. Against all the rich white fucks that don't care about another soul except for themselves.

Good LARPing.

I think the mistake is not getting drunk first. Ended up meeting more fucked up people at the mental hospital who told me my problem wasn't bigger than theirs. Also met a kid who wanted to be a zoologist who accidentally gave himself schizophrenia. Wish I could have done more for him.

Will give it a few years before I slit my arms in a loose leaf hot bath. Cutting is easier than expected.

Who you calling trivial bitch? I'll wife you and then commit marital rape and you won't say shit because I'm so fucking beautiful.

You live for another person pleasure?
You are a slave.

You just gave OP his answer. Everyone wants to believe they are somehow better - to justify their existence.

Oh, a tough guy, eh? Come at me, bro.

Im not you

I'll cum at you with muh dick lmao

I'll pass.

>You are a slave
Probably, when my parents die, I will most likely be jammed into a situation where I must take care of my younger brother, so with that in mind, you are most likely correct. No matter the label, I’m going to go through the motions and scrape together time and some happiness on the side to work towards something better. Which story is yours?

You can only justify your existence if you believe that life has meaning. Because anything that would justify your existence would be in service to other people in some way. If life didn’t have meaning then every action would be pointless and wouldn’t justify anything. I believe life has meaning but I’m just saying. There are a lot of nihilistic tards on here.

i am the one and only

Name three things that aren't Jackie Chan

yea you are absolutely correct. People put themselves in a conflict or situation to feel a purpose. I constantly think that way. But then i think, if your not fighting for something good, against the evil, whats the point of living. If your not helping others lives be better, your just holding the entire human race back. Every person lives and grinds everyday to make tomorrow a better day. And if your not fighting, your just dead weight. And that goes against what living means, to get out of bed to make a difference.

None can, no one's life really matters, no lives matter, only the ones that we subjectively choose do, but that differs all across the board. Typically most life instinctively values their own and those that benefit them.

justified

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

Aww c'mon baby I know you want it.
I'm sexy as fuck. Girls way hotter than you are throwing themselves at me. I just want you because you're exotic.

your life doesn't matter

It's subjective, you define your worth because you're the only one able to alter it or allow it to atrophy. You're here, do something about it.

It's a simple boring story that doesn't have any impact on anything

Yeah...definitely not. Later.

I don't have to.

>intelligence
Uhm, yea'... No, thanks. And my point was that the universe will die out and there is nothing our intelligence can do then if we supposedly reach those times. No energy=no life.

IF there is nothing we can do to stop the universe from destroying itself, you can't know that yet.

Not the same user but it's a long ways off in any case. When we're through harvesting the last remaining stars of their radiant energy, it'll mean using blackholes, not sure how the human race will fair when it's devoid of actual stars in it's universe. Hopefully we'll be able to cross to another, maybe create one.

I can't

Just here to log and clog who’s up for a creamy one?

Ok.

Who made you the arbiter of truth?