/cfb/ general - MEMORIAL WEEKEND edition

days.to/until/ncaa-season

Your team sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/97ZhE
wnct.com/2017/01/30/d-h-conley-qb-4-star-recruit-holton-ahlers-picks-ecu-over-nc-state/
youtube.com/watch?v=iXcD2LA3Oco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Badgers

>Semenholes

bump for mighty K-State

OFFICIAL DISCORD

discord.gg/97ZhE

discord.gg/97ZhE

discord.gg/97ZhE

Purdue

Charlotte

discord is gonna kill the general desu

only until the season desu

then theyll both die because everyone will be so fanny flustered at usc for winning the natty

remember when a 5'10 150 pound walkon scored the game winning touchdown in the national championship against a defense loaded with 5 star players and future NFL pro bowlers?

i do

Pac-12 predictions:

North:
1 - Stanford
2 - Washington
3 - Washington State
4 - Oregon
5 - Oregon State
6 - Cal

South
1 - USC
2 - Colorado
3 - Utah
4 - Arizona State
5 - UCLA
6 - Arizona

USC wins conference going 11-1 on the season.

Win some games then you can talk

Btw we own ACC baseball now

For me, it's Tennessee

Fear the Turtle

>college baseball

Does anyone actually care?

What else do have rn?

suicide

What is the most notable directional school of all time in college football?

Western Michigan

>a flash in the pan MAC team
>of all time

Hell, Central Michigan has a more notable history than WMU. PJ Fleck was the first time they've ever been on the map.

East Carolina

>ESPN hailed that Bama squad as THE BEST TEAM EVAR before the title game
>Wasn't even the best team in Saban's tenure after it

It's tough to tell with the MAC, they've been shitty since WWII.

this

>Semenholes

Private schools don't count in the directional game.

Southern Miss is the correct answer.

I'm curious. Are any of you fans of schools in the naia?

FBS, FCS and my local D3 school

East Carolina or Southern Mississippi, easily. Central Florida or South Florida will probably outshine both of them eventually, assuming they all remain G5 level. North Dakota State, Northern Illinois, and Western Michigan (if they remain consistent) are the Midwest equivalents.

How will we find a way to embarrass Tennessee this season?

Don't worry about it, Georgia Tech will beat them to start the season

>Colorado #2 with no defense
"No"

Yiiisssss

Private schools are not considered Directional.
>North Dakota State

>North Dakota

>Directional

So... North Carolina and South Carolina are directional universities now?

Yeah, USF has already played at the "Power" level in the old Big East. They've had a successful program in their short history.

O yeah, NDSU isn't directional. That's sad.

Any directional schools in the Midwest that would replace them? Maybe Central Michigan.

CU will go 8-4, they should win all their non-con games and will win at least 4 Pac game...I'll concede Utah may have a better record though.

Colorado may have a very good offense. I'm biased though - CU alumni and big Montez homer.

I'm not such a koolaid drinker though as to think we're going to beat SC. That team has incredible potential.

>college football general
fucking lol
I bet none of you even go to any of those schools

Then you would lose that bet friendo.

>Canadians pretending to know anything about College Football or /cfb/
Most of us here are current students or alumni
Fuck off to your plastic furpuck general

Also, the sad thing for ECU is that at the current rate they're probably going to fall behind at least State and UNC, maybe Duke and Wake. The P5 is just going to have wayyyy more money than the G5, and one day State/UNC will be consistently good programs.

>college football general
fucking lol
I bet none of you even go to any of those schools

To be fair, ECU doesn't even TRY to compete in basketball, so the football program gets all the money.

But yes, the trend it against them, P5 has all the money now. There's a small chance that the AAC will get a bump when it renegotiates media rights, but the Power 6 meme will never happen.

If I were in charge of the AAC, I would have already started whoring out to advertising. It's the only way to stay competitive at the mid-major level. Business logos on the field, on the jerseys, etc.

Sure, it's a little tacky, but the time to act is NOW. The gap is ever-widening between G5 and P5, and the longer anyone waits the harder it will be to keep up.

The one thing ECU has going for it is the size of the crowd. It's the largest in the G5, and larger than half the P5. That kind of exposure gets athletes noticed for the NFL draft. And if players keep going to the NFL, talent will keep signing with ECU, regardless of the money.

>ECU even signed a local 4 star commit last fall

wnct.com/2017/01/30/d-h-conley-qb-4-star-recruit-holton-ahlers-picks-ecu-over-nc-state/

I'm seeing closer to 7-5. Utah will have a better record imo

U$C student right now, faggot. On track to graduate a year early, too. Mad?

>mfw all your epic college photos were in the possession of ex-girlfriends
>mfw there is not photo-evidence of my time at Boulder....

feels bad man...

>U$C student right now
>Buff married to Notre Dame-dame

we went to the USC/ND game last years (the one in the shitty rain-storm), you guy were fucking class. great tier campus. god tier alumni, students and fans. god tier stadium.

it's a privilege being your rival.

maybe...a lot depends on Montez, he grew an inch and put on 20lbs in the off-season.

Big Mac is also coming into his own as coach, this year it will truly be his program.

I do think its going to be Utah and Colorado fighting for second place in the south, with Colorado hammering Minnesota in the Holiday Bowl.

Watch yourself leaf

>Rivals

Greatest CFB rivalries?

Army/Navy?

Texas/Oklahome?

FSU/Florida?

USC/Clemson?

'Bama/Auburn?

>FSU/Florida
It's Florida/FSU.
They were Florida State Women's College until the 60s, we're the OG and we rule this state

You're right, I just graduated from my university (Wisconsin).

>Michigan/Ohio State not listed

>Listing the most autistic and overrated rivalry in /cfb/
They couldn't even come up with an original name for their rivalry, they had to copy Harvard and Yale's

I only listed rivalries with an even competitiveness...

>just trolling, calm down. I got tired of listing.

OSU/Mich. Grew up in columbus and have gone to a few "the game"s and they're brutal. Last year's was the best game I've ever been to.

USC/Clemson is pretty good too. The student section yells fuck clemson after every kickoff at USC.

This map sucks

Reminder that this happened
>JAWJA
youtube.com/watch?v=iXcD2LA3Oco

Your throat still hurt from when you choked in Neyland last year bitch.

I would say UT/Florida or UT/Alabama but it's been pretty one sided for the past decade.

So I'm gonna have to go UT/Georgia.

USC/ND

OSU/Michigan

this is actually scientifically proven by a Southern University.

Winning against y'all straight up was getting really boring. We threw the game on purpose just so we could give you hope and win the East anyway. I hope we find another creative way to buttfrustrate you this season too

Florida fans are a fucking cancer...you're alumni are worse than the drunkest midwestern townie meth-head ND fan.

learn from the Vols...those guys are bros.

Alabama almost choked to Ole Miss, and even needed refball to do it....anyone with half a brain knew this Alabama team was overrated as fuck, Saban has had at least a few teams that were better....it was a down year for cfb

When are either of your teams going to be relevant again?
Every year is THE year isn't it?

Are you angry because one of our alumni cucked you out of a job user?

Never forget UCF got the last BCS Bowl Bid for the American/Big East and beat Baylor

nah man...you need to be able to spell to get a job on the west coast.

yep...they couldn't even dominate the Huskies in a virtual home-game.

>The only schools that are better than Florida in the PAC12 are the Califonia Schools
>The only public schools in the whole of the West Coast that are better than Florida are the California System schools

Not sure what you're implying here bud

I never say it's our year because that's fucking stupid and cocky. Let the play do the talking.

>We threw the game on purpose
What's matter bitch, you can't accept that you lost?
You asshats are fucking insufferable and stupid.

>(googles) Florida is ranked higher than Washington and Colorado
>well colored me surprised

good for you, now learn to act like a grown-up swamp-cracker.

>Florida fans
>acting civilized
Choose one

seriously...the best fans are class fans. I remember when UGA came to Colorado in 2010. They were fucking class.

Ehh I'm kinda on the fence about UGA fans, they're obnoxious when they play against UT but I think it's just because how intense the rivalry is. I respect Georgia though, unlike Florida.

Oh come now.
I tried really hard to like you guys (I like your colors, Smokey is a good doggo, and Rocky Top is elite), that is until I went to my first Tennessee home game as a student.
The Tennessee fans that had come down were the most drunken obnoxious group of people I had ever laid my eyes upon.
It was well into the streak years, yet they would not stop talking trash to everyone they came across.
I knew then that I had to see you fags squirm and remain irrelevant under our shadow until time stops

Atleast our fans never threw cups of urine on people. Your fans make Philly fans look like angels.

most of the fans I've met were alumni, which tend to be more fun/classy than townies.*
Vols fans and Razorbacks fans are the best in the SEC. I've never been to Tennessee or Arkansas but I've drunk with both those alumni-associations in multiple-bars and they are just fun.

*the greatest verbal ass-kicking I ever witnessed was a ND alumni shouting down shit ND townie fans who were being shits towards Mich State Alumni in ND Stadium.
>"fuck you! I went to this school!"

Never seen nor heard of this happening.
Even during the Tebow years when our fanbase was extra cagey

They harassed and threw urine on Coach Fulmer's wife.

On the banks of the Red Cedar, there’s a college known to all

Their specialty is farming, but those farmers play football

Aggie teams are never beaten, all thru the game they fight

Fighting for the only colors, Green and White

Smash right thru that line of blue, watch that score keep growing

Aggie teams are sure to win, they’re fighting with a vim

Rah! Rah! Rah!

Michigan is weakening, we’re going to win this game

Fight, Fight, Rah Team Fight!

Victory for MAC!

How quick of a turnaround?

BASED VOLS

Also I have friends that are Gators fans I tailgate with in Gainesville and Knoxville. We have a blast. Even zafter the two straight heartbreaker losses, they didn't give me too hard of a time except for screaming "ITS FUCKIN TEN!!!" in my face whenever I asked any question that needed a numerical answer. Saw a gator beat the shit out of some skinny ass Vols this year but the little faggot grabbed dude's wife's ass in a parking garage so we all just kekked and let the little faggot take the beating.

3 years...he needs to rebuild recruiting.

Nebraska/Oklahoma has to be top 3 all time, much better than Texas/OU at least

Other than that, OSU/Michigan and probably USC/ND are the other two to round out my 3.

overrated coach. Had only one good year at Houston. Under performed badly last year.

He beat OU. That's all Texas needed to see.

Go Big Fucking Orange!!!!

>Saw a gator beat the shit out of some skinny ass Vols this year but the little faggot grabbed dude's wife's ass in a parking garage so we all just kekked and let the little faggot take the beating.

That's funny as fuck. I remember during Fulmer's last year, me and my dad went the UT-Kentucky game and as we were leaving some crazy bitch punched a female cop and the cop threw her face first into the concrete wall. My dad said to me as we left, "That was better the than the ballgame."
>mfw

HOME SWEET HOME

To be fair they didn't have their best secondary player, he was injured.

Any rivalry south of the Mason Dixon line doesn't count as a "true" rivalry because dumbass inbred southerners hate literally everyone in their conference. Teams like Alabama, Tennessee, and Florida have like 6 rivals. How is one game supposed to be special where every week they are facing their old and "heated" rival.

Washington and Colorado are (good) but if you want to go to a good public school you either need to be in California, Texas, or east of the Mississippi tbqh.

Gators and Longhorns back to top form starting this season. Michigan is fucked lol Harbough is a faggot.

I went to both The Washington State University and the University of Texas.

I think you're thinking about the B1G. I think every matchup in that conference has some form of rivalry trophy

Florida hasn't scored an offensive touchdown against FSU in two years. sorry gators the Noles have run the state the last 7 years

Hook em!

t. Civil engineering 2010

Just for bumps sake, it's almost the one year anniversary of when I fucked some guy's bitch.

>Be me
>2016
>Spring time
>on tinder finding some hoes to fuck
>match with this 7/10
>kind of trashy with big tits and big ass
>thinkingwithmydick.mp3
>chat for a little bit
>asks me to pick her up so we can hang out
>pick her up in a really shitty apartment complex
>drive her back to my house
>start playing with her tits