Does anyone else do this?

Does anyone else do this?

I don't shower for weeks on end because every day, it lets my dandruff build up. I like to scratch at it every other day with a comb and see all the dandruff come off. Lately though, it's been irritating my scalp and makes me bleed but I'm addicted to doing it.

why not shower every day, but just don't wash your hair? so you don't smell as bad?

No one ever complains or says I smell, so I haven't seen a need to.

they're being polite

>Matt Damon
wtf?
Also my mom had really bad "dandruff" like that. It's actually psioriasis and nothing (NOTHING) cures it except chilling the fuck out you sperg fuck cunt faggot.

I think op's just a nasty fuck who isn't showering that's allowing crust and dirt to build on their scap. I doubt they have that.

yeah i do this.
i also scrape the residue from under my nails off on my teeth and eat it. tastes nice.

I thought it was just me!

I'm unemployed and depressed so I only shower every 3-4 days.

I use a comb to get all the dandruff out in the shower, and my head never bleeds, wtf user. Are you using a fork or something?

i'm pretty sure the mild dermatophagia is related to my dermatillomania.
sucks when my scalp bleeds and aches tho.

You have psoriasis. I do too. It’s fine; just don’t let it go too long or you’ll start getting bald spots. If that happens you can’t find a wifu that’ll comb the shit out because she has a brain thing that makes her feel good to pick at things. She also has pretty sweet tits.

The fuck?

That's not dandruff.
And you're lying because the skin disorder that does do that happens within just 1 to 2 days max

Go back to Facebook normie

psoriasis is a made up term for an extremely difficult to treat infection of the scalp. They're all curable, just some are extremely pernicious and difficult to treat.

BFRBs are a bitch

Not even normies use Facebook anymore...

People surely talk about you behind your back. Everybody talks about the stinky guy. Do you ever get invited places? Had a gf in the pass 3 years? Doubt it you fucking wierdo. Where do you work?

Oh my god. All those little scabs getting irritated then peeling off and that little hint of blood as you pull you fingers away. That feeling... *cums*

- John

bull to the shit
psioriasis is caused by stress so there's no cure because it's self induced and medicine has no concept of psychology
I CANNOT wait for the future when shit is actually figured out by the retards who are supposed to be smart.

>Do you ever get invited places?
Yes
>Had a gf in the pass 3 years?
Yes
>Where do you work?
In a tech office. Front end developer.

Combing your hair in the shower ???? Wtf is going on in this thread? Strangeness is high.

>Strangeness is high.
As it should be.

How long have you been showering weekly? Surely people see your greasy ass hair, with all that dandruff and shit, and recoil in disgust. This can't be healthy. You'll die young lol.

Touche.

You can't die young for not showering, although I suppose people who don't shower are often social recluses, so I guess they at least wish they were dead

i only shower every 4-5 days. (a) the hair does not get noticeably greasy-looking in that short a time period. i doubt it would after a week and maybe even 2.

if you don't sweat crazily (front-end developers are famous for never sweating), your body odor isn't an issue either. some people who take showers every day smell bad, and some people who don't shower often smell great. everyone's different.

you all are a bit too hung up on the idea that you need to clean yourself every single day of your life.

i brush my teeth in the shower
i pee in the shower
i poop in the shower
i eat in the shower
i drink in the shower
i fuck in the shower
i masturbate in the shower
i brush my hair in the shower

the only thing i don't do in the shower is drive and watch television

but, someday i will

Yeah everyone is different. I sweat like a mother fucker. To me, a shower is like a ritual for me. Get my day going kinda shit. I work with the public so I'm terrified of smelling bad. Also, I get greasy ass hair like after a day.

Hahahahah do you mash your shit down the drain with your toes?

nah, i just spray it with the hardest pressure setting on the shower head and wait for it to dissolve and break up into small pieces. it's kinda fun.

like playing asteroids.

>s
Stress will make it worse but it is not 'caused by it'. Stress will make diabetes worse and arguably could cause diabetes. Psoriasis typically gets worse overtime because the infection spreads when the immune system is weakened and or blood sugar levels are elevated, even if the elevated blood sugar is transient.

>like playing asteroids.
bruh