It's astonishing how many women there are in there mid to late 30s on dating apps that have hyper focused on their...

It's astonishing how many women there are in there mid to late 30s on dating apps that have hyper focused on their careers then woke up one day and decided holy shit I need someone to fuck a baby into me.

They are easy to spot and have a sense of entitlement about there situation. They have not realized that their commodity as a woman has depleted. They demand a man with a good paycheck to come in and take them as they are and give them what they want.

My soul job the past two months has been to fuck with women like this.

Pick related it is the exact face of the type of woman I am talking about, this chick epitomizes it.

Post your fucked up and funny dating app conversations here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mary beth
and it's always bitches like this with retarded names too!

Any luck on fucking milfs OP?

>Any luck on fucking milfs OP?

Yes I love single moms they're much more down-to-earth and realistic

Just wondering, how old are you? I'm currently 18 and I've been thinking about doing what you're doing

Best of luck to you mate. I dated a chick two years ago that was an entitled architect that went to NYU. The sex was dry and she reaked of Hilary Clinton. My guess is your coming off super charming and witty and come off as a smart guy that can carry on a "meaningful conversation" then start off slow taking them on small dates then fucking. If you have the time for it...then God speed friend..

Rekt

So following. Want to be lulled to sleep reading you ruining them.

These older women are a few cards short of a full deck. For a serious relationship, it's not worth it. You'll be condescended due to your age. But, for fun, why not?

Sadly, the only one who gets rekt in that situation is the guy she cons into impregnating her.

lmao, got moar liek dis?

Not really focusing on relationships right now, mostly just trying to fuck or have a fwb gig going on. Any luck i could have with that?

>Stephen king mostly
What a shitheel

Kek

Whatever makes you happy man... Good for these girls putting thier lives ahead of anyone else's while they were working their way up the chain. Beats sleeping around all through their college years and getting no where. Don't all women want a man with a paycheck? Don't feel like you're entitled to an attractive girl regardless of what your status is in life... Work for what you want.

> 5'10"
Dead

Holy shit! Look at those eyes. fucking psycho with a million cock stare eyes.

>Sending
10 Photos taken right before disaster

dude! wtf now I'm waiting the fucking response... good fake pics tho.

I have no problem with a woman making a good career for herself. But it is absolutely irresponsible to try to have your first kid in your late 30s.

these women are not looking for a companion they're literally looking for a paycheck in a sperm donor. don't think for one second they don't have complete vitriol for males.

your bants suck. get good, scrub

don't bother, not their fault, women are herd creatures and have been poisened by degenerate jewish psyops

You have downs. 90% are under 20

>Make America Great Again by eating less-holy kek

now she gonna ran off to twitter and fish for some attention.

You sound like a retard.

>when you realize the thread is about you ad theyre laughing

I'll side with this because I'm a Spanish guy I make 80k as a financial advisor and I'm 26. I have an Asian gf (fresh off the boat from Korea) been in the US for about 15 years. Some what Americanized. Now she's not career driven as she did get a certificate as working as a surgical tech. Shes 30. Now that's she's 30 she expects to have a kid asap cause her ovaries are gonna dissolve. Expects me to pay for everything she desires. She's a solid 9/10

>MAGA by eating less

Hate to break this to you, but you're the one getting wrecked by these women

After getting their degree and working hard, should they not be entitled to a suitable partner? Preferably one that doesn't live home in mommy's basement, waiting for his weekly allowance in his 20's, maybe 30's?

You don't have to be in a relationship with these women, if you feel they suck that bad, then let them find someone else to potentially ruin.

Why not try to find yourself a girl you feel is worth being with? Or can you not accomplish that?

Also good bait. It's real enough, but no one would waste their time to mess with someone when it's more productive to figure out your weaknesses and improve your own life.

>2000+18
>white knighting this hard

You idiots don't have kids yet you're bitching and moaning about girls in their 30s wanting them.
Dumb.
You'll probably never have kids yourself

kek

>She's a solid 9/10

Keep telling yourself this Chink knockoff is a 9.

got a hot younger one, don't be fooled juan. If famine happens, she gonna eat your doggo and baby boy at the same time.

OP is exactly right. I have been recently divorced and been online dating. These older bitches just want someone to make them not feel alone. But they are self centered egotistical bitches who just want to control.

>After getting their degree and working hard, should they not be entitled to a suitable partner? Preferably one that doesn't live home in mommy's basement, waiting for his weekly allowance in his 20's, maybe 30's?
>You don't have to be in a relationship with these women, if you feel they suck that bad, then let them find someone else to potentially ruin.
>Why not try to find yourself a girl you feel is worth being with? Or can you not accomplish that?
>Also good bait. It's real enough, but no one would waste their time to mess with someone when it's more productive to figure out your weaknesses and improve your own life.

Oh I'm in a great relationship this is simply a Pastime I do at work. But you're projecting hard and what you described is the antithesis to these women. It's simply the other side of the loser Kingdom.

>implying that's a bad thing

I've seen this fucking gif a half dozen times and just now realized shes clapping her babies head. I just thought she was some retard holding a cabbage patch kid or something. Guess I'm the retarded one.

I hope to fucking God I never do. But I do enjoy wrecking uppity bitches.

I put her in that category cause she's got a fat ass for a chink.

>boasts about lifestyle
>reveals he's imported a mail order chink
>claims she's a 9/10

If you consider 80k boasting. I'll take that as a compliment

>a fat ass is a positive
found the nigger

>Marina, 30
>I'm 36
dumb cunt

Her ass is as pockmarked and flat as a highway

ITT: bunch of summer newfags who don’t shit about pregnancy and age.

What aspect are they wrong about? Are you upset that your mom was 45 when you were born and you have the autism?

>she's got a fat ass
>for a chink.

Stop posting pics of your ugly ass gf that you think is some trophy

I don't. But clearly you do think it's a lot since you mentioned it. Just like you think this fucking dog eater is a catch

They're great for the 4Fs, though, particularly the ones that are baby-crazy.

>ITT: bunch of summer newfags who don’t shit about pregnancy and age.

80k at 26 is decent for sure depending on your location. I'd rather make half that, work in SE Asia, and just fuck until my dick falls off though. Fuck America.

>I dont have a specific type of guy
>Goes to list her type, well educated, fit, well travelled, confident
In other words, rich handsome men. Bitch please

She most likely put her age as 30 in the title to get more initial views knowing that 36 is past the "best before" date

>If you consider 80k boasting. I'll take that as a compliment

Now
>80k at 26 is decent for sure depending on your location.

Nigger please stfu. You thought people were going to want more of your Moo Goo Guy Man gf and now you think people care about your finances. Stop trying to validate your life

Bruh, I'm not Juan. Just an user giving his two cents.

Keep your change. Try pretending you're that silent money instead.

Just more click bait shutup about everything and show us content fuck imageboard means image. Fuck.

Strong life OP
You could be banging hot af young girls but instead decide to be all butthurt about old women wanting kids

More SE Asian puss for me.

>you're weird
Fuuuuuuuuck women that say this. It's like "random."

That's clearly a man you faggot

>Fuuuuuuuuck women that say this. It's like "random."

whore

Possible shit stains on her right cheek.

American women! Stay away from meeeeee! American women!!!! Dumb bitch.

>9/10
>obesity
fucking yanks man

Sounds like my ex wife.

>obesity
learn the meaning of words cobblestone nigger

Me: hey
Her:...
Me: wanna join the Marine Corps?

She doesn't cook or serve the food. She fucking eats it.

He's right though. She's fat and flat. Fucking wonton ass bitch

>It's astonishing how many women there are in there mid to late 30s on dating apps that have hyper focused on their careers then woke up one day and decided holy shit I need someone to fuck a baby into me.
Some men do the same. And they want a 20-something fresh-out-of-college girl to be their wife, when they're a 48-year-old fat bald guy.

>They ... have a sense of entitlement about there[sic] situation.
You're absolutely right. They'll complain about men wanting a woman who maintains herself, while they, themselves, are gluttonous and lazy, but they demand a guy with a nice job and a great body.

why even post this?

i lost. thanks op

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

you're welcome

>not knowing what obese means
>le dank murikan memes
>living in a third world shit hole and proud of it

This one's hot. Seal this deal with a baby

48 year old bald guys tend to be bringing down more than 20 something’s. Bitches love money.

Obese means she's an out of shape mound of dumpling dough. Stay mad you triggered yellow fever faggot