AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmcJD6_DwFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

qt

t. tyrone demarcus jamal kang von paddy o'brien

She really is qt, and those tits are remarkably bouyant, never thought they would be that bouncy in water

Post more before you get banned

me want monkey sex

They truly are black angels

All humans are biologically classified as higher primates, even the whitest person on earth is technically a great ape, also monkeys have tails

I WANT SUCC

how do i get rid of acne?

This is perfect example of
>plastic surgery went wrong

Only thing that separtes humans from monkeys is a larger neocortex for language processing. Chimpanzees are 99% same DNA.

how old are you

twenty

my dick never react

try apple cider vinegar and oil cleansing

Do you have like actual acne or just a few zits here and there

Finish puberty and avoid testosterone supplementation if you are (acne nodularis cystica can be caused by it)

Try an antibiotic regimen based on a minocycline/tetracycline, then topical therapy - benzoyl peroxide + retinoid or isotriretinoin

Try reducing dairy products in your diet. This helps as well but I would recommend studying the efficacy of the aforementioned treatments before implementing them

Think it was 98% but the language center isn't alone, the forebrain has important areas for executive and consequential thinking, the seat of higher intelligence

I have a language deficit compared to my ability to visualize and I have always wondered if it affects my overall intellectual potential, its a lesion in my temporal lobe near the language area

ok
few zits here and there. not real bad but they show up on my nose and forehead
finish puberty? im 20 tho. i don't take testosterone supplements. i don't drink a lot of milk but my diet is shit. but thank you based sudanese doctor

Your welcome, but there's little I can do without meeting you in person and conducting a formal exam

Interestingly the 2016 American Academy of Dermatology has two major antiobiotics, erythromycin and clindamycin based ones, and not the tetracyclines wich are now secondary

Also watch out about isotretinoin, that is heavy artillery and reserved for severe acne, the worst , so I'd recommend a dermatology visit of couse prior to prescription. And don't worry it might die down a lot in the coming years

Try rubbing lemon juice on them. Don't do it during day time, though.

>doctors scanning their brain
It is like comparing penises, but more sophisticated.

This might not be a good idea if he has inflammatory acne, but its a good remedy if he hasn't

I was hit on the head, and my autism needed an 'organic' explanation

she's actually cute, dumb chicano

name?

i will, thank you

sauce?

Jezabel Vessir

>she's actually cute
of course an Italian would say that

youtube.com/watch?v=NmcJD6_DwFE

Because they're made of silicon.

Implying you wouldn't fuck some prime Abyssinian pusy

nothing wrong in loving cute black girls, Sven. Black girls are obsessed by rich educated white dick.
It's just unfortunate majority of them have kinda ugly faces

lmao free consultation