Anybody else get numb front teeth from coke? Not even gumming, just snorting

Anybody else get numb front teeth from coke? Not even gumming, just snorting...

Yep. Im on day 3 of this bender and the numbing sensation has worn off tho

I'm kinda newish to coke, this is normal?

I eat ice cream and smoke so I get what ur saying

no. it was probably cut with heroin. enjoy your speedball death.

lel, only doing bumps.

only insecure fags do drugs

Only scared pussies don't do drugs.

I don't do coke, and if I did coke, I wouldn't waste my time on coke posting questions on /b.

yep, and then they kinda hurt/feel uncomfortable when you come down. i just blew a quarter this weekend, enjoying sobriety atm.

True dat, I usually get headaches the day after.

completely normal. i love it

This

Kinda newish to it, just wondering if it's normal.

None of my friends would ever sell or give me coke. They said I was too "unpredictable". Seed, acid, MDMA and mushrooms were all good but Is there something bad In peeps that coke brings out?

Whaaat? if you can handle psychedelics, you can certainly handle coke...

*speed

Yes. That's how you know it is good.

Well, thats good!

How the fuck do I know if i can handle coke if I never tried it?
I only smoke weed when about to have the sexy time and psychedelics make me just chill and be all introspective.

lol coke isn't something someone can't handle mentally. If you have heart problems and shit it could be a problem physically.

I guess everyone's different, but psychedelics are my fave. Coke is basically just an energy boost, nothing interpretive/visual. You also can't have a bad trip on coke.

*introspective, not interpretive.

Honestly quit while you're ahead

It will take over your brain

I'm 2 weeks clean and it took me almost to the point of complete financial ruin before I realised I needed to stop

ive just heard stuff about paranoia and chewing peoples damn ear of about how "i am the greatest motherucker of all time" sheet.

>getting addicted to coke

I'm only a weekend skier, I'm pretty good at keeping it in check, but I definitely know what you mean.

That doesn't happen if you do a gram over the course of a few hours. That shit starts to happen when you are railing .25 gram lines and have been up for 2 days. If you start grinding your teeth or moving your mouth(my friends call it murder facing) just chew some gum.

i dont actually have any numbers, but from what ive seen atleast 75% of people who actively do coke get consumed by it

I don't think I'll get that bad, honestly, I don't find it nearly as fun as other drugs. It just happens to be more available to me.

Yeah that's what I thought once upon a time

Man, I am extremely susceptible to stimulants and will try to fuck anything in a 2k radius. I think it might have been the fact that myself and all my friends were in relationships and didnt want my slobber all over them.

Is it really that bad? I've been weekend skiing every other weekend for the past six months, no M-TH. Am I really fooling myself? I appreciate a veteran's insight.

My BF will occasionally get coke dick, but I don't think it makes me more horny than I would've been.

coke dick?

He can fuck for a little bit, but then goes limp, akin to whiskey dick. I personally think it's an overheating issue.

chekd

Of course. It's not cocaine if it doesn't numb your teeth.

I swallowed some the other day. Then I looked up how cocaine is made and got sick.

Is it the coke itself, or another agent it's cut with?

I think coke's bad for the stomach lining, hence insufflation.

It's not really like that. You mostly just feel upbeat and a bit more energetic for about 30 minutes, then you gently come down to normal. You're in control of yourself the entire time.

where do you think the drip goes after you snort it numbnuts

it's not good for your stomach lining, but no worse than alcohol really. not like ketamine where if you don't blow that shit out before it drips you'll start getting bloody piss

Agreed, I never feel too altered, just more energetic. The only time I had a boosted ego, is when I railed a fat line of coke, while tripping on LSD.