>ugly bitch, but vaguely familiar
>it's the girl I lost my virginity to
>awkward, just play it cool
>wife asks how do you know each other
>ugly bitch proceeds to tell her how we were fuckies
>damn, didn't tell wife about this, ever
>blank stare from wife
>wife is a 10
>ugly bitch is fat, and has clearly done drugs for most of her adult life, skin looks like a pizza that got dropped in dog shit
>wife has to know, what the fuck user!?
>why would you fuck that
>try to explain that she was hot once
>
>two days later
>helping family member work on house, need nails, run to hardware store
>see bitch again
>has 18 year old daughter with her that looks like she used to when I knew her
>approaches me
>"user, where is your fam?"
>at relative house, why?
>I don't know how to do this, but this is your daughter.
>huh, wut?

That was today, what do?

Obvious answer, fuck the daughter.

DNA test

You took the words from my mouth... You fuckin beaut you

Um cool bait user
>this is reddit shit that is too boring for the fags over there
If true
>tell wife that wife's way hotter and you were desperate and the chick was as ugly as now+++++a condom was used and no oral
>you love your wife and are pissed the driggie is alive

This

She is 18 and you never had to or will need to pay child support. Whats the problem?

If she's 18 you fucking made it, congrats

I don't want to let my wife know because I think this bitch is just playing a game. We fucked raw dog a few times but mostly anal and oral.

Is there like a retro active lawsuit she can put on me. I just want to vanish and act like I never saw her.

She's 18 why the fuck would you want anything to do with her aside from jizzing on her face?

so you were 17 when you fucked this bitch?

So you're trying to tell us you're still at the store waiting for us to tell you what to do?

This better fucking end with you screwing the hot 18 year old or I'm going to be pissed.

15-17. One month, she insisted I fuck her in the ass every day after school. We used so much ky. Not really a story I want to tell the wife.

Depends on the state/jurisdiction. If she did, I'd suggest suing for not being told about your kids and all the lost years.

Call uncle Maury!

Lol, no. I left the store several hours ago. After she introduced the daughter I said "seems like an awful thing to joke about" and walked off. She yelled out, "I am not joking". I hope I never see her again.

take wife, landwhale and hot daughter to a nice place for dinner
fuck them altogether afterwards
come back to Sup Forums with the sauce

It's the only way

I wouldn't mine seeing my wife and the daughter licking my dick as a team, but only if its not my daughter.

As a Dad myself, let me tell you how tp deal with this shot. Look his nsme up on your best background check site. Its worth knowong all you csn about this prick. Pront it all up. Make a file on this fucker.

When he comes to the bbw, ask to speak to hom alone. Show him this file. Tell him assertively he is done dating your Daughter. Assure him you know every vullshit thing hes done. Remind hom if you can do this, you can find him anyplace he hides from you.

Cement the point home with a backhand across his sissy ass face. He should get the point. Tell him he isnt eating any of your food. Make him hand you the steaks you bought. Cook them for your dogs or cat.

Have good steaks for the rest of you. Cook and serve those while he sits in shame. On the way out tbe door, remind him your serious, and you want him away from your Daughter today. Problem solved.

If serious
>tell wife
You didn't cheat, this is from your past. If she loves you shall understand it was beyond your control
>get paternity test
If it's really your kid the test shouldn't bother anyone. If she throws a git, that's a he'll of a red flag.
Get multiple tests, it's expensive but you don't want a false positive fucking you over
>if not your child
Who cares, tell that cow to fuck off
>if is your child
Tell cow to fuck off. Try and start a relationship with daughter so she doesn't end up like fat cow.

If not serious
>fuck daughter

/thread

There is.
But because she waited so long to tell you that case would be thrown out.
Kid is 18, she clearly didn't need your support and didn't bother to try and obtain it.

?