Holy shit one away

Kill yourself obviously.

"Do a flip faggot"

Selfish attention whore
She isn't worth your time op

fake. op is a phaggot

>you only care how it effects you
>effects
You should be ending it right along with her.

I kinda just wanna sleep and don’t need this on me if she actually does even though it’s 95% just for attention...same time I wouldn’t be completely shocked if she did.

You basically proved her right with your response. She might just have a point.

get her to send nudes and then post em

just postpone it to tomorrow then. say k I changed my mind im going to sleep. then tomorrow AM say they cant legally hold you responsible if they do kill themselves - say you'll report it, do that, then gtfo

turn your phone off kek.

Shes probably done this before and knows it will get you back. It's easier to just ignore it and move the fuck on. Been here done this before.

Fucked up bitch

If her parents aren't shitty, tell her parents. Be a snitch

100% She is already fucking someone else and just trying to fuck with you. probs sending whore selfies to some other fags.

36 n way

Tell her parents, or go visit her. You know, breakup by text is a shitty way to do it, OP.

Tell her parents or the authorities so that it can't be said you didn't do anything

Whatever you do, don't give in to that, it's unhealthy mentally. My ex used to pull this shit all the time

just text back 'K' only and dont response, she will be going mad.

Tell her to live stream herself eating a Tide pod OP

If I had a dollar for everytime some ex-gf said "I'm going to end it" I would have 6 dollars.

If I had a dollar for every time they did end it- I would have no dollars.

It is ALWAYS bullshit....
If you are worried leave the door open. Don't commit just leave a little bit of hope, although that can be worse. Or you can call parents. That seems to work

Bump

Post some ass. We done need the drama... Just the ass.

Yes I agree Bump

affects*
>Wut do?
Read up on homophones.

Op here, I’m going to bed fuck it leaving at this sorry faggots

This

>going to bed when the night has only begun
>not telling her to do it faggot

Good.
Ignore the hoe.

Being trolled.

this, you're too retarded to go on living

It's clearly 11 wherever OP is faggot

Dump nudes

OP, I've been there. I was there just a few months ago. Was with my woman for ten years and she tries to leave, came to find out looking through my network logs that she was cheating on me for the past few months (hadn't slept with the guy yet, but was doing pictures and video back and forth with him).

I was ready to end it all then. Even went out and got a bottle of sleeping pills, had them at the house when she was there and was threatening to tie her down, take her phone away, take the pills and make her sit there and watch.

Bottom line, don't do it. Don't give in to the sadness and despair. Find something else. Hell, just get pissed off if you need to; that's what I've done, and to be honest I'm still in that stage. Get angry and get revenge. You can't do that if you're dead.

Op here, I’m the one ending the relationship. Bitch did the same to me talking but not fucking another guy. She did this over a month ago. So I let her get fat and now I’m leaving her after I made her feel like a piece of shit and I deserve better. She’s a 4/10 and I’m a 7-8/10 so she knows she won’t find better especially after I told her I didn’t mind her putting on weight. I’d usually cuss her out but from previous relationships I’ve learned making them feel like you deserve better and it’s their fault makes them miss you like crazy. It destroys them.

As a Dad myself, let me tell you how tp deal with this shot. Look his nsme up on your best background check site. Its worth knowong all you csn about this prick. Pront it all up. Make a file on this fucker.

When he comes to the bbw, ask to speak to hom alone. Show him this file. Tell him assertively he is done dating your Daughter. Assure him you know every vullshit thing hes done. Remind hom if you can do this, you can find him anyplace he hides from you.

Cement the point home with a backhand across his sissy ass face. He should get the point. Tell him he isnt eating any of your food. Make him hand you the steaks you bought. Cook them for your dogs or cat.

Have good steaks for the rest of you. Cook and serve those while he sits in shame. On the way out tbe door, remind him your serious, and you want him away from your Daughter today. Problem solved.

I took a while to break up because I had to brace myself for it. Sudden break ups give me panic attacks for a couple weeks

This

Ok time for sleep, this ended well.