Celebrities with absolutely no talent whatsoever

celebrities with absolutely no talent whatsoever.

ill start.

Leading a cult without having any reason for people to admire you is a talent

This skeleton hob goblin

Looks good naked though

like twice in almost 20 years, so not worth what that clan has become

Hahahaha. You might not care for her music, you might not even give a shit about dancing but you have to be crazy to say that she doesn’t have any talent.

Let’s talk about what talent you have. Oh that’s right... none. Trolling on Sup Forums isn’t a talent. Fucking idiot.

The real queen will always be Ella Fitzgerald.

Neither is singing shitty music for a tone-deaf fanbase (not OP).

This faggot

Ah, yes, the old “music I don’t like is shitty music“ philosophy. She’s been knocking hits out of the park for over a decade, bro. As much of a genius that you are in predicting the music industry, evidently no one else agrees with you.

I don’t give a shit about her music. It’s not something I listen to. But to say she doesn’t have talent is just sort of an ignorant, silly thing to say.

She doesn't have a lot of talent. she's a decent singer and dancer. All her stuff is written for her. She's just very sexy.

Continue being angry.

Grow up and stop pretending that art is subjective. Taste is subjective, but art is not. I like some good music; I like plenty of shitty music; but I can also acknowledge that there is a difference

I was in associate producer at MTV back when she was still in Destiny’s Child. I watched her entire career. As I said, I’m certainly not a fan. I don’t have one Beyoncé or Destiny’s Child song on my phone. I’m just telling you she has talent. There’s not a question in that.

I get that you don’t appreciate her songs or a career. And that’s fine music and hours are 100% subjective. But to sit there and say she doesn’t have any talent is just a really really really stupid thing for you to say. Enjoy being ignorant I understand you don’t like her.

* Music and art.

No u were not

Everyone laugh at the guy who tried to shit on Bowie but got no (you)s.

You are philosophically juvenile if you think that music is 100% subjective. And if it is, then wouldn't her talent be a matter of subjectivity? By what metric can you assert that she has talent? Maybe to you she has talent, but to the gentleman, your interlocutor, she apparently does not.

Yep. Jumped over from feature films and started working in the music development department at MTV in Santa Monica, California. My first title was associate producer.

Beyonce sucks balls.

Music and entertainment are businesses. And the business of Beyoncé is a highly profitable, well-oiled money making machine. It has been grinding away for well over a decade. There is nothing subjective about that.

My guess is you’re not into R&B music and you might not even be into pop music. You probably aren’t a teenage girl either. If her music isn’t for you, that’s fine.

Any and all of them.
Dunno why you autismos idolize these people.

Nephew! Delete this!!

as if beyonce's self titled album and lemonade weren't great, critically acclaimed albums that also had a lot of cultural significance. talk to me when you perform at the super bowl twice and manage to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars because of your music.

I grew up the day I realized that art is subjective. No one cares what you think.

A well-oiled machine is not talented; it is functional.You just defeated your own position. She (her managers/producers or whoever) found a way to effectively exploit a significant demographic with a lot of purchasing power.

>celebrities with absolutely no talent whatsoever.

G. whateverthefuckitsnameis
bella thorne
emma watson

That machine exist around her because of her talent. My God you really are an idiot.

The real maturation is when you realize that just because art is objective, does not mean you are obligated to like what is good and scorn what is bad.

ITT: Post pop musicians that we don't like because we're neckbeards that didn't grow out of the phase of hating everything that's popular and only listen to black metal and classic rock

I’m sorry. What is it that you do in the entertainment industry again? Please explain your years of experience to all of us so we can learn from the best.

pussy looks like what a black hole would probably look like and that was when she was young and in her prime

theres no such thing as post pop

pop is still popular whatever it may be in the moment. there is no post you fucking tryhard wannabee

that can't be her that can't be her

Good, fuck that guy, Bowie is an undeniable genius

that pretty gud m8

The "business" of Beyonce is her music. You characterized her "business" as a machine. Therefore you characterized her music as a machine. Do not blame me because you mis-typed. She did not create that machine; the machine chose her to be its representitive. Many people play the game of mass appeal; she is not the only one.

fpbp

even the most retarded celebrities leverage their fame in such a way that people who are even more retarded give them money. sure, they might have got lucky, but social manipulation is still a skill that they excel at or they wouldn't be rich and famous.

she is the player and she know she legend

Literally no talent other than obsessed fan boys hoping on the hunger game

Jesus fuck, stop talking, you sound dumber every post.

Case in point.

>can't refute him
>time to attack him

She’s not the worst actress in the world but she definitely doesn’t deserve even a quarter of the success she has.

You’re insane if you think she has no talent

Oh ho hhoooooah boy are you fucking wrong. Get this through your insipid jew brain:

ART IS OBJECTIVE

There is very little good art. There is untold holocausts of bad art.

agreed

“Him” as if this isn’t OP replying in defence of himself.

She can suck dick well.

That's what I said, Sup Forumsro.

No I just have taste. She's terrible at sucking dick, she sucks at fucking, and the only reason she's famous is because she was wearing a rag on her head while sucking cock. Julianna Vega ran circles around this bitch in the very same video she became famous off of.

>needing to prerecord live tracks so you don't fuck them up
>having talent
pick one and only one

I wasn't OP to begin with.

>tfw never been mocked by greentext

Been refuted multiple times, to the point where your arguing further makes you look like a desperate retard who’s dug himself into a pit of idiocy.

Oh shit you’re right... I’ve been fooled!

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░▄▄█████████▄▄
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌
░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌
▐░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌
░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐
░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌
░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐
░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌
░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀
█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐
█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐
░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░░░░█

>knocking hits out of the park
Sales =/= talent.

P.S.
Nice red herring (that's all you've been doing, really). Since you have no solid points in support of your assertions, there is increasingly less of a reason to expect you to have anything constructive to say. Learn some logic, and use your brain for once. And stop posing as a music exec.

Hey man may you please delete this? I'm asking nicely

Can you really not see how stupid you look? Kek.

Do you know how to communicate outside of ad hominem arguments?

Prove you didn’t samefag and I’ll try to decipher your retard rambling.

Hey man can you suck this nigger tyrone dick for me? Asking nicely for a friend?

‘Ad homien, ad homien, I win.’

Like you didn’t learn that word on Sup Forums.

Stay mad, keep fighting losing battles, never change little idiot boy.

Hey man I think you might be autistic but idk

You're a fag

...or perhaps people that just want to hear some actual fucking instruments being played?

I'll keep referring you to this until you decide to grow a pair and defend your position. I know, thinking on Sup Forums seems like asking for too much, but you can do it.

Please don't project your gay fantasies on me

You have not supported your arguments, and you have not attacked mine; you instead have attacked me. That is argumentum ad hominem; if you actually had any formal training in logic, then you wouldn't need to get your rudimentary and fragmentary knowledge of it from Sup Forums.

his widow is more talented. change my mind.

Kek, her best fucking song he wrote for her.

I was never a big fan of hers but her early stuff was cool. Then I stopped listening for a long time and one day I heard her strong woman song on a Pepsi commercial and I was like wtf is this shit. Everytime I check out her new stuff... it never really does anything for me. With that said, somehow everyone calls her queen bey and sucks her shitty ass songs out of her asshole while she makes a killing touring. So she must be talented or something.

>I'll have you know

Clones never have any talent