it's your birthday

> it's your birthday
> this 13 year old girl has been spending the whole day spoiling you
> finally it's the end of the day
> she says "for your last gift... come with me"
> she takes you to her bedroom. No one else is at home
> suddenly she jumps on the bed and looks at you like this
> "I know you've wanted to do this to me for for a while... so I'll let you. Happy birthday"

What do you do, Sup Forums?

Wonder exactly how I got to the point in my life where a 13 year old is spoiling me on my birthday cause that's gotta be a helluva ride (though not necessarily good).

Run

>repeatedly stab her in the stomach until she stops squirming
>set house on fire
>make a sandwich

call her parents and tell them why the fuck am i in their house

Nice try FBI

Haha, you think that would help you? Off to prison with you.

nigga im gay, miss me with that straight shit

I kick her off the bed and take a nap.
I value my sleep and no child is going to spoil it

It’s a trap

I aready licked and sucked my 13yo cousins toes and butthole.

There's something you should know. I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC.

Honestly I am so fucking addicted to fortnite that I would tell her to take a shower Bd I ne the meantime play fortnite w the bois, when she got out I would tell her to give me 5 mins and just play until she falls asleep or gets to angry and leaves

I literally don’t care about sex anymore or any other of the mundane things you normie fags seem to chase and care about, getting a win on fortnite he it on solo or squad gives me an orgasm stronger than a thousand rl lolis could make me reach, so to sum up I would tell this bitch to take a hike and just log into fortnite with my squad hell yeah!

Uh. if it's my birthday I'd question wtf I'm doing with this thirteen year old bimbo and not at the bar slamming back shots legally for once.

Lmao we're not your personal erotic literature writers you sick fuck

...go on.

Can you imagine the horror of knocking up a 13 year old?

use her as the support beam for my perfect birthday boy blanket bunker

and then fuck her

> for once.

Ah so the 13 year old girls are just every other day then.

Society pretty much forces you to kill her at that point. Your life is over if you get caught for either, and the dead don't talk.

That means now you can marry her retard, if anything is a double win to knock her up

Keep building your dumb stairs to nowhere nigger

Probably fuck her, cause the age of consent here is low enough I'll be fine.

I'm the ultimate Chad I can do anything bro

>lean in right up next to her ear
>softly whisper, "too old!"
>360 barrel roll maxium fedora tipping
>"m'lady"

thanks, you make me want to play fortnite now

I would lick and suck her 13 year old girls as I rub her perfect honey tasting pussy before I spread her cheeks and breathe in the fresh scents of her 13 year old asshole and pussy

lol you tried to camp your way to win as if you were on PUBG and got owned by someone pushing with constructions? Lmao cry me a river fucking loser, I laugh so hard at noobs who just stand still while I push with ramps

Keked.

Do u like traps

I live in a Hicksville state. Alcohol isn't that hard to come by illegally. I just plan on getting obliterated like no other night for my 21st. and her age is off the clock so she doesn't get this cock

do a 360 and walk away

make her play warcraft with me

a man after my own heart

trips of truth

Wtf where vro

Diddler detected.

Latin America. Should lead you straight away where. Done it before too, when they actually look like women and not just faggier boys.

Chile an classic

I would fuck her and have her ride me til she turns 14 then I'll have us do anal

im getting the hell out of there.

First thing I do is call for MODS!!!. I make kids, not fuck them.

what the fuck? that looks like my sister

i get my big shiny white board from my car and make her solve math equations

post pics of sister

so we can compare

I'd be like
>sweet I didn't realize you knew how much I wanted to reck your shit at COD. I'm going to 360 no scope your camping 13 yo ass. Straight up I'm the no scope champion. Fuck you thinking you shotgun hoe. Gets some accuracy

I'm gonna pray for I am a good Christian.

You realize I'd have to kill you after I do it, right?
Sorry, I didn't make the rules.

>Take pic for posterity
>Give pats
>Leave
>Post on Sup Forums

Why not both

If she looked like that? Yeah she's gonna need to get some new jeans, this isn't 2007 anymore. Oh and that bra? Wtf she hiding lmao she f l a t, not that anyone is complaining but come on honey you know you don't need it
She's cute though, I'd still smash

post her m8 it could be her

>What do you do, Sup Forums?

Call the MODS

Kek

Nevermind the 2nd pic I took when I asked her to show belly button, that one's mine.

make them so you can fuck them

i feel like i'd be able to resist the urge. but if she has DD cups then all bets are off

Neo cortex not evolved enough

Can't do both, because when you fuck kids, you go to jail and get fucked by niggas

Only if you're caught in a country where it's illegal

anyone have that story about the guy who got a job at the girls pool

Hoof her in the front butt and sue her for sexual assault

Considering the rates of reported abuse to convictions, that's nto as likely as you think.

The one with the secret pedo club, or the one in special olympics which had downies keep grabbing his dick?

i wish that was a good fucking read

secret pedo club

>I'll let you
what a boner kill
I hate when girls think they're allowing me some fucking privilege
fucking gay
ruined the entire image

Pajeet detected. Too descriptive

hey it's actually my birthday today

why lie to my faggot all i did was watch trailer park boys and shitpost

not today CIA

Make her go buy 6 new GPUs for my next rig.

Dude I almost choked on my drink, it actually entered my lungs. It feels like that time I almost drowned in the pool, but this time there is weird sugary itch in my throat and lungs. DAFUQ DID I JUST READ.