Sup Sup Forumsrothers, inb4 dude weed lmao

Sup Sup Forumsrothers, inb4 dude weed lmao.

I've decided to make money off the drug-crazed students in my town and sell grass. How do you guys avoid getting caught? Any sneeky breeki ways to stash the hash? What kind of places should I pick to deal? (selling or smoking idc what side of the deal you're on.)

dont even meet them , ETRANSFER & DROP

If you have to ask this shit on Sup Forums Sup Forums, this shit is not for you. You'll probably end up caught, lose your chance at getting a degree if you're going to college, and lose all eligibility for loans for the rest of your life.

t. Guy who has sold weed, xanax, molly, LSD, and meth for a bit starting at 15 for 6 years. If 15 year old me could figure best practices out and you can't, you're literally a fucking retard. Drug dealing is not easy, if you actually want to make it out with a clean record. the majority of dealers that I've sold to, that sell under me, have gotten caught. My friend recently has been caught and is doing 8 years for getting caught with a half pound of meth because he let a "girlfriend" which was a fucking narc, into his apartment. She smoked up so police would have PC to enter his apartment. I'm probably 1 out of 2 drug dealers I know of out of 15+ that have made it out with a clean record.

tl;dr, if you're asking this shit on Sup Forums, you WILL get caught, you are NOT smarter than law enforcement.

Its like buying pads for your girl. Act cool and normal.

The worst part about that was I told that fucking dumbass "Yo, don't get involved in romantic relationships while dealing, too much risk" and he does exactly what I told him not to do. Fucking meth heads and being able to rationalize properly man. If he had listened to me, he wouldn't have ruined the rest of his life. Keep in mind drug distribution is a felony, if you get caught once, kiss any chance of a good job goodbye as you become a wage cuck making $10.00 an hour as a gas station cashier.

For the majority of deals, this doesn't work until you've established a repertoire with the customer. Most college kids (if it's your first few times selling to them) will make the stupid mistake of fucking you over, even if you undercut the competition and get dank product because they're literally incapable of thinking about the long-term benefits of building a relationship with your dealer. I did do plenty of drops for established customers though.

I can already tell I'll be dealing with replies and comments from people that think they can drug deal, but the knowledge of their extent is breaking bad.

Just called the DEA after tracing your IP have fun in prison shitlord

It's not illegal to gift weed in Colorado. Money is tip.

>tracing IP over Sup Forums meme
>when they show up and I've already made it out of drug dealing with a clean house

I actually wish you were serious and that a D.E.A task force would raid my house for nothing. Whoever authorized that shit would get fired. Fuck the D.E.A.

r u mad bro?

NEVER DEAL.

dude weed lmao

Carry scale and zip lock bags. Have no intention to sell.

>sneeky breeki
>stash the hash
You'll be arrested before next week

Buy a kilo or a brick and sell quarters and halves cheap to your friends. Tell them if they know anyone who wants any they can make a few bucks. That's what I did and ended up with ~10 people selling for me. Then I only had to sell to people I already knew.

>carrying a scale
>carrying zip lock bags

Another brainlet.

#1 Rule of drug dealing, NEVER EVER have a scale or bags on you. You can actually catch a distribution charge just for having a scale with any particle of weed on it and zip lock bags. weigh out everything from home, and carry nothing more than would would be a misdemeanor in your state. NEVER have multiple bags in your car, two eighths can be seen as intent to distribute.

Fuck, I'm done replying. ya'll are fucking dumb. Take no advice from these people OP, I mean, you'll probably be caught as well but probably quicker if you're taking advice from these Sup Forumsetas

avoid posting about it on the internet for starters

back when I was a pothead I lived in a dry town and just put in the money and effort to bring some in. Never had to "deal" .. my stoner friends would just constantly need an 1/8th here and there. free money and free smoke. people would trade stuff too.

when i stopped that I had to stop smoking b/c I don't think its worth paying for.

The consequences will never be the same

ITT: Breaking bad underageb& fanboys

Dont be a fuckin bitch and sell heroin like a real man

He's a dumbass that thinks the profit margins on weed are actually good. He probably has this plan where he is buying an ounce at a time (lul).

Weed is basically used as a stepping to establish yourself so you can move onto better profit margin drugs such as Xanax and LSD.

Even if you are sourcing from the cheapest methods (dark net markets) the profit margins on weed are fucking terrible. I can already tell this guy is way in over his head. He's gonna risk his life for a profit margin of

Lol let’s talk business

came here to basically post this

i said fuck weed and moved into concentrates and shrooms to sell